What's new

Indie Scientologist Facebook Group Guidelines

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Now, I can sort of conceive of having a personal comm line with God, with Creative Intelligence or with the Creative Mind that lies behind all-that-is, but having any concern for putting in a personal comm line with Hubbard is SO AMAZINGLY STUPID! But then, it IS Scientology!

I can conceive of having a personal comm line with a now-discarnate being. For several years I've had a PaulsRobot module (LovedOne) devoted to just that end: http://paulsrobot3.com/woowoo/lovedone/index.htm.

However, I think it is more likely to work with a beloved gran than with whatever animated Hubbard, which has probably been broken down as a failure into its component parts of "theta" by now and reused in other projects. :)

Paul

Gadfly

Crusader
I can conceive of having a personal comm line with a now-discarnate being. For several years I've had a PaulsRobot module (LovedOne) devoted to just that end: http://paulsrobot3.com/woowoo/lovedone/index.htm.

However, I think it is more likely to work with a beloved gran than with whatever animated Hubbard, which has probably been broken down as a failure into its component parts of "theta" by now and reused in other projects. :)

Paul

Well, interestingly, one can conceive of just about anything. :confused2:

Whether it exists outside of ones imagination is entirely another matter.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
:hysterical:

These people are so freakin' NUTS!!!!!!

A personal comm line? What, in the theta universe? One is actually connecting up to Ron over at Target Two? :duh:

This approaches the limit of extreme delusion through excessive use of ones imagination.

Or, again, is this metaphorical? Where one connects to the IDEA of Ron through reading his materials?

Scientology is a classic example of where metaphor switches with and takes the place of what is real (in the minds of the believers).

In truth, ever since Hubbard got off the SO #1 Line, there was NEVER a comm line with LRH. And even back then, at some point Hubbard was not actually writing the letters that came back with the rubber-stamped "LRH signature".

Now, I can sort of conceive of having a personal comm line with God, with Creative Intelligence or with the Creative Mind that lies behind all-that-is, but having any concern for putting in a personal comm line with Hubbard is SO AMAZINGLY STUPID! But then, it IS Scientology!

energizer1ec.jpg

Yeah, they really are nuts.

They are about a hairs breadth away from climbing up a mountain to wait for Ron to take them away in his spaceship.

[video=youtube;AqSZhwu1Rwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo[/video]

Terril park

Sponsor
So, if the Indies really believe that Standard Tech is only red-on-white and doesn't include policy, what does it matter if the CoS is off-policy and why do they keep going on about it?

There would be a spectrum of beliefs. Some policy is quite sensible.
Some is toxic.

Most of not all times CO$ goes off policy its committing abuse. Also
those times it enforces policy its probably the abusive ones.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
There would be a spectrum of beliefs. Some policy is quite sensible.
Some is toxic.

Most of not all times CO$ goes off policy its committing abuse. Also
those times it enforces policy its probably the abusive ones.

The merits (or lack thereof) of policy are irrelevant to this.

It is fine to be against abuses but from your own statement this has nothing to do with policy as abuse could be both on- or off-policy.

Listing being "off-policy" as one of the CoS crimes implies that policy is something that should be followed, which contradicts the idea that only "red-on-white" material matters.

If only "sensible" policy should be followed then going "off-policy" is a reasonable thing to do and it is not something that you can criticize the CoS for doing.

I think what it comes down to is that the Martyologists want to call themselves real Scientologists for their adherence to "red-on-white" but still believe LRH policy is right except when it isn't, which they can judge but the CoS can't.

Presumably any policy that makes them out to be squirrels and SP enemies of Hubbard, Scientology and the human race is on the "ignore" list.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Well, wait a second. There's a bit of a gamut with "them'- with indies. They're all different.

You get much more of a wide range of beliefs and fundamentalism in the non CofS Scn scene than you ever would in CofS.

Truly.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
:hysterical:

But of course you already know many clams believe that Hubbard is God. I think that is supposedly the "EP" of OT8? I've actually had an "OT8", Ted Bragin, an I.A.S. criminal, tell me with a straight face, "... in Scientology, our God LRH..." I did a quick double-take saw he was serious and while trying to stifle laughing in his face, (successfully), I had several thoughts cross my mind. "Poor bastard really believes it" "Cult of personality" "OMFG, these people really are crazy" etc.

I had just finished describing one of the times I had met Hubbard - I was amazed at the clams reverence, almost. They were hanging on my every word like I was a messenger from Valhaala.

They were ready to break out a tape measure and measure Hubbards turds and proclaim them to be the finest quality turds in the universe.

Moron cult.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It seems to be that Rathbun's Dependent Scientologists mainly focus on loud public declarations of piety and love for Ron, whilst the Freezone's main focus is on being too silly to be worth commenting on. Each to their own, eh?

There's more than enough Koolaid to go round.

Pick your line and wait your turn.

Adam7986

Declared SP
But of course you already know many clams believe that Hubbard is God. I think that is supposedly the "EP" of OT8? I've actually had an "OT8", Ted Bragin, an I.A.S. criminal, tell me with a straight face, "... in Scientology, our God LRH..." I did a quick double-take saw he was serious and while trying to stifle laughing in his face, (successfully), I had several thoughts cross my mind. "Poor bastard really believes it" "Cult of personality" "OMFG, these people really are crazy" etc.

I had just finished describing one of the times I had met Hubbard - I was amazed at the clams reverence, almost. They were hanging on my every word like I was a messenger from Valhaala.

They were ready to break out a tape measure and measure Hubbards turds and proclaim them to be the finest quality turds in the universe.

Moron cult.

OT VII actually. At least from what I have read.

Outethicsofficer

Re: Re the Windies ...

I wonder if they are going to Chinese school KSW daily, because they may as well, heaven forbid they should lose the cultic mindset and start to relax.

Strange people, they've removed themselves from the cofs insanity yet are intent on keeping it alive.

I don't get it.

:confused2:

Oh I guess they must all need to be reassured that all is well and the only means of doing that is via 'Standard Tech', it's all in their world...kinda reminds me of this joke. "Harry is in his room in the local psych hospital he's in his chair making motor revving sounds and changing gears clutch in clutch out, the nurse walks in and asks him where's he off to today? I am taking a load of tyres to Melbourne...clutch in clutch out. The nurse goes next door to find Fred stark naked and wanking himself real hard..."what you doing Fred?" I am fucking Harry's wife while he's out of town."

All in the mind...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, wait a second. There's a bit of a gamut with "them'- with indies. They're all different.

You get much more of a wide range of beliefs and fundamentalism in the non CofS Scn scene than you ever would in CofS.

Truly.

The planned lassoing process has finally been made public though.

Get 'em up, wake 'em up, move 'em out .... hit 'em up.

:yes:

images

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It's plain to see for anyone who is willing to look, that in all it's branches and tributories, Scientology is nothing more than a nasty, dangerous, Cult.

Can't see it?

It's gonna get harder and harder to sustain that not seeing. Good luck with that.

Lol.

Lone Star

Crusader

Moron cult.

You are right about Ted Bragin being an IAS criminal. I had a nasty reg cycle with him on the Failwinds. A real piece of work.

Arthur Dent

From the OP: "Should a person so removed later wish to rejoin the group they may do so after they have shown and proven that they can be advocates for the 10 points of Keeping Scientology Working – by L. Ron Hubbard."

oooo, someone's gonna do conditions. Shown and proven, it says. Now that
could get interesting. Maybe they'll be sent to Squirell Bust others or something.

Looks like they've named their first HCO personnel.

So glad I'm out.

Sindy

Crusader
From the OP: "Should a person so removed later wish to rejoin the group they may do so after they have shown and proven that they can be advocates for the 10 points of Keeping Scientology Working – by L. Ron Hubbard."

oooo, someone's gonna do conditions. Shown and proven, it says. Now that
could get interesting. Maybe they'll be sent to Squirell Bust others or something.

Looks like they've named their first HCO personnel.

So glad I'm out.

Same here. Wow! :ohmy::melodramatic::ohmy:

I think that this Indie FB group, like all FB groups is made up of a lot of different kind of people, not all so zealous. One can get added without one's permission too. My husband is in there and he wouldn't put up with that crap for a minute. He rarely goes on FB either so who knows who is really adhering to that BS.

I'd actually like to know who the real die-hards are and then again, I really don't give a sh*t. :melodramatic: