Indie Scn already on a dwindling spiral.

bhd

The original birthday game was to get all the orgs, the size of old Saint Hill. It was very ambitious and resulted in great expansion of COS in the 1980s. It was changed by COS later to put "Scientology At The Forefront Of Society".

The watered down version of the "LRD Birthday Game" probably degraded it.

Gadfly

Crusader
The original birthday game was to get all the orgs, the size of old Saint Hill. It was very ambitious and resulted in great expansion of COS in the 1980s. It was changed by COS later to put "Scientology At The Forefront Of Society".

The watered down version of the "LRD Birthday Game" probably degraded it.

Anything that acts to "degrade" some aspect of Scientology expansion out into the world is a "good thing".

Any "watering down" of the "extremist" aspects of KSW-fueled "flourishing of the Church of Scientology" would be welcome. :thumbsup:

God help us all if Scientology ever actually figured out how to 5.4X all stats and make every org the size of old SH. :whistling:

++++++

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Anything that acts to "degrade" some aspect of Scientology expansion out into the world is a "good thing".

Any "watering down" of the "extremist" aspects of KSW-fueled "flourishing of the Church of Scientology" would be welcome. :thumbsup:

God help us all if Scientology ever actually figured out how to 5.4X all stats and make every org the size of old SH. :whistling:

HellYeah!

But no danger of that ever happening with a church that is being managed from "the hole".

Scientology is always expanding, streamlining & improving itself! And returning back to The Basics!

ALL ORGS THE SIZE OF OLD ST. HILL

ALL ORGS IDEAL ORGS

ALL ORGS THE SIZE OF OLD ST. HOLE

CarpeDiem

Patron
Indies don't bother me when playing a birthday game. But their main blogs (Hall and Mark, etc.) don't contain interesting comment discussions. It's all agreement, all in the same style. BORING.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Marty is King.
Marty is In Charge.
All Hail Marty.

I am announcing here that the HGC and Academy production of the Birthday Game winner 2011 completely eclipses the once proud and mighty Orange County org. Realize, I am sure that Ron’s Org, Helmut and Helen’s org and other Russian and European outfits produce several multiples of OC org, or any other Scientology Inc Org for that matter. But, remember, the Birthday game is about degrees of EXPANSION. And it is about expansion in the delivery of standard LRH tech. So, don’t take offense you all – you are appreciated and acknowledged. This is just my blog and reflects what I am informed and aware of. So, anybody and everybody who is doing similar deeds, and maybe even at higher levels of quantity – please take this acknowledgement as an acknowledgement to you too. My game winner choice is constrained by those I am intimately aware of and have seen evidence of the expansion of the practice of Standard Tech; both in terms of numbers and breadth of the Bridge. On that score, I can personally attest that the winners of the 2011 Birthday Game produce miracles, day in and day out.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/