What's new

Indie Scn already on a dwindling spiral.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Don't look now but Indie Scn has just "jumped the shark".*

King of the Indies, Marty Rathbun, today announces the 2011 Birthday Game LRH Technology Delivery winner.

WHATTTTTTT?!

The Birthday Game????????

Again?!!! Please no!

Sorry, yes.

"Senior Indie Management" is running the campaign to fire up Auditors and Missions to push their "expansion" stats again? And to compete in Ron's "birthday game".

How creepy-stupid is that idea?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/l-ron-hubbard-centennial/

Nothing wrong with recognizing achievement, but this is a stone cold Hubbard CoS reboot! Same operating system. Total duplication of the old Hubbard tricks. Deja Dupe (both meanings).

What am I nattering about? Well, it's the cruelly deceptive magic show called Scientology, where one moment the promise of Clear and OT is crackling thru the air like lightning. And the next moment (suddenly out of nowhere) everyone is misdirected to "do more!"

What happened to the middle step where actual Clears and OTs are produced?

Everyone is supposed to get very industriously obsessed with competing for the volume prize and nobody is asking the simple questions, like:

* Can I see the Clear that has the Clear abilities?

* Can I meet the OT that can demonstrate the OT abilities?

* Where is the result you have been bragging about and why should i give a damn about how many hours are being delivered if nobody is going Clear or OT to begin with?​

I have no doubt that most Indies will fall for this trick. Because....

One product Scientology (or Indie Scn) CAN reliably deliver is "Well-sold-scams to naive believers".

Then again, maybe it is apropos that a con man's birthday is celebrated with a con game cleverly retitled as the "birthday" game.

* Jumped the Shark: The precise moment when you know a program, band, actor, politician, or other public figure has taken a turn for the worse, gone downhill, become irreversibly bad, is unredeemable, etc.; the moment you realize decay has set in.
Tom Cruise jumped the shark the moment he jumped Oprah's couch

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Heh!! Interesting to note that the web site of the winner of the Radical Indepenent Scientology 2011 L Ron Hubbard Birthday game only ever uses the name L Ron Hubbard in its disclaimer:
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any organization using L. Ron Hubbard's technologies. We are independent. We have no agenda except to help our clients improve their lives, to THEIR satisfaction. We will only accept as clients those individuals we honestly believe we can help.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not surprised. Scientology, whether practices "inside" or "outside" is , in my lowly opinion, the same shit. I'm just waiting now for the Indie Sea Org to be formed.

They'll probably need to sign a two billion year contract this time though, in order for them to fix all those horrible things which the midget fucked up.

My hope is that 10,000 different Indie groups would open up, all claiming to have the "True Tech!" That's probably the same number of fanatical Scilons still left.

TP

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Indie sea org? lol:D

2820145098_ff13af5776.jpg

That was Marty during the great war.

After the war, blinded and crippled by Scientology, Marty cured himself with.....the tech.

How does that work again?

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
The words of the immortal Ron White come to mind, "You can't fix stupid."

Would someone just shoot me please?

2820145098_ff13af5776.jpg

That was Marty during the great war.

After the war, blinded and crippled by Scientology, Marty cured himself with.....the tech.

How does that work again?

I wonder if adult Sea Orgers realize just how utterly pathetic they look in their fake navy costumes?

It's too bad Hubbard didn't make them dress up in Medieval costumes, I would've loved to have seen them prancing around with their coconut shells

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcLQRXW6B0

Good twin

Floater
omg!

gt!

oooh. happy to see y'all hanging about!

huggs!

Love you too Hoaxster. :love2: I'm never far away. Your stuff is too good to miss.

When I first started the Bridge to Total Status on ESMB I read everything I could find. Next, I wrote everything I could think to tell. Then I explored the potential of life outside the cult and shared what I found. Then I experimented with life outside of ESMB. Most recently I have been lurking on ESMB and find that is also a powerful recovery step.

Today I realized that if I don't maintain my postcount status Terril Park will move into my position on the ESMB Bridge. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I may be forced to become more active again.

Good twin

Floater
TP I'm gooder than good. Spent last night eating pizza and drinking wine with my two best friends from the old neighborhood in Jupiter where I grew up. One I hadn't seen in thirty years. Was amazing and wonderful. I forgot how much I loved those gals and how magical our lives were growing up.

Reconnection is my favorite step of recovery. :thumbsup:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
TP I'm gooder than good. Spent last night eating pizza and drinking wine with my two best friends from the old neighborhood in Jupiter where I grew up. One I hadn't seen in thirty years. Was amazing and wonderful. I forgot how much I loved those gals and how magical our lives were growing up.

Reconnection is my favorite step of recovery. :thumbsup:

GT !!!!!!!!! Ssssup ???????

bts2free

Patron with Honors
We are all but mere statistics on Scientology and Indy Scientology's stat graphs.

Get ready to 5.4X...

Get ready for Thursday before two's...

This Birthday Game thing and everything else so far has been very predictable.

I really don't feel sorry for those that have fallen for the banana in the tailpipe again...

Fool me twice please.

Last edited:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't look now but Indie Scn has just "jumped the shark".*

King of the Indies, Marty Rathbun, today announces the 2011 Birthday Game LRH Technology Delivery winner.

WHATTTTTTT?!

The Birthday Game????????

Again?!!! Please no!

Sorry, yes.

"Senior Indie Management" is running the campaign to fire up Auditors and Missions to push their "expansion" stats again? And to compete in Ron's "birthday game".

How creepy-stupid is that idea?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/l-ron-hubbard-centennial/

Nothing wrong with recognizing achievement, but this is a stone cold Hubbard CoS reboot! Same operating system. Total duplication of the old Hubbard tricks. Deja Dupe (both meanings).

What am I nattering about? Well, it's the cruelly deceptive magic show called Scientology, where one moment the promise of Clear and OT is crackling thru the air like lightning. And the next moment (suddenly out of nowhere) everyone is misdirected to "do more!"

What happened to the middle step where actual Clears and OTs are produced?

Everyone is supposed to get very industriously obsessed with competing for the volume prize and nobody is asking the simple questions, like:

* Can I see the Clear that has the Clear abilities?

* Can I meet the OT that can demonstrate the OT abilities?

* Where is the result you have been bragging about and why should i give a damn about how many hours are being delivered if nobody is going Clear or OT to begin with?​

I have no doubt that most Indies will fall for this trick. Because....

One product Scientology (or Indie Scn) CAN reliably deliver is "Well-sold-scams to naive believers".

Then again, maybe it is apropos that a con man's birthday is celebrated with a con game cleverly retitled as the "birthday" game.

* Jumped the Shark: The precise moment when you know a program, band, actor, politician, or other public figure has taken a turn for the worse, gone downhill, become irreversibly bad, is unredeemable, etc.; the moment you realize decay has set in.
Tom Cruise jumped the shark the moment he jumped Oprah's couch

I found it offputting too. On the one hand, I get the need for them to form a united front to do the most damage to the cult as possible so I can deal with that. But I think it's a one way ticket back into cult involvement for them to resurrect the birthday game or promote the idea of an organization.