What's new

Indie Scn already on a dwindling spiral.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The more the Indie Scientologists attempt to implement Hubbard's policlies and methods, the more FAIL they will create.

The failure of the Church of Scientology is because of Hubbard not Miscavige. But they are not allowed to see that, so they will fail and, in their failure, work even harder to implement Hubbard's policies -- a dwindling spiral of fail.

We don't have to worry about Scientology "taking over the world". LOL!

AnonKat

Crusader
The more the Indie Scientologists attempt to implement Hubbard's policlies and methods, the more FAIL they will create.

The failure of the Church of Scientology is because of Hubbard not Miscavige. But they are not allowed to see that, so they will fail and, in their failure, work even harder to implement Hubbard's policies -- a dwindling spiral of fail.

We don't have to worry about Scientology "taking over the world". LOL!

It is allready in your life Improvement centers

Mystic

Crusader
Yes. Things are definitely expanding. Why, even "OT" has expanded. Now we have the 2 added wonderful definitions: Obscene Thetan and Obsolete Tulpa. Of course the Obsolete Tulpa was the only Obscene Thetan around, but we'll just let history reveal that.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
TP I'm gooder than good. Spent last night eating pizza and drinking wine with my two best friends from the old neighborhood in Jupiter where I grew up. One I hadn't seen in thirty years. Was amazing and wonderful. I forgot how much I loved those gals and how magical our lives were growing up.

Reconnection is my favorite step of recovery. :thumbsup:

Hey, you know who I've been hanging out with lately?:wink2:

A fairly new "outie!"

Call or Pm me and I'll tell ya! How's that for a mytery sandwich:dieslaughing:

TP

AnonKat

Crusader
Life Improvement centers or the new Orgs

Yes. Things are definitely expanding. Why, even "OT" has expanded. Now we have the 2 added wonderful definitions: Obscene Thetan and Obsolete Tulpa. Of course the Obsolete Tulpa was the only Obscene Thetan around, but we'll just let history reveal that.

http://www.lifeimp.com/

Free Personality Test

We are extending an invitation to you to receive a free Personality Test and an evaluation. This is free of any charge or obligation.

Your personality has everything to do with your future, your personal relationships, your income,
and your life.

If you are not happy with life, you can find out why.

Click here to view a copy of the personality test.

Print out a copy of the test.

Fill out your answers.

Mail or fax the test to us and we'll contact you with the results. OUR FAX NUMBER CHANGED! OUR NEW FAX NUMBER IS (206) 339-3989. DO NOT FAX TO THE NUMBER SHOWN ON THE ACTUAL TEST.

When we receive your personality test answers, we will evaluate the test and print a personality test GRAPH which will give you a basic picture of your personality and what you think about yourself. The graph provides an overall analysis, but there is a lot more to be said about the graph and your personality. We will be happy to give you a personal consultation. You will find out all the details about your personality, and what can be done to raise the different points on your personality test graph. Something can be done to change conditions in life.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
PS -- Oof. Check out his blog now. If I didn't know better, I'd think the poem was an OSA op to discredit him. Diabolical!

The pictures are kind of great though. It's cool to see the Tard in less guarded moments.

ETA: The first picture captures my expression perfectly when I realized, "Oh. This is going to be a poem."

Gadfly

Crusader
Are there REALLY people who want ALL of Scientology, simply without David Miscavige? With all the attendent lunacy, based on extensive existing LRH policies, such as KRs, stat push, Birthday Games, lower condition assignments, Chinese school, Comm Evs, musters, graduation, events, SP declares, dsiconnection, fair game, harassing critics, overwhelmeing lawsuits to crush enemies, lying, endless PR, Tone 40, Hard Sell, and so forth?

Personally I can't believe such people can exist. But, sadly, it seems they do! :omg:

+++++++

bts2free

Patron with Honors
What, are you sick of putting Tone 40 into objects so that all of your commands will be obeyed?

"Stand up! Thank you! Sit down on that chair! Thank you!"

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are there REALLY people who want ALL of Scientology, simply without David Miscavige? With all the attendent lunacy, based on extensive existing LRH policies, such as KRs, stat push, Birthday Games, lower condition assignments, Chinese school, Comm Evs, musters, graduation, events, SP declares, dsiconnection, fair game, harassing critics, overwhelmeing lawsuits to crush enemies, lying, endless PR, Tone 40, Hard Sell, and so forth?

Personally I can't believe such people can exist. But, sadly, it seems they do! :omg:

+++++++

Maybe it's a transitional period for some. When I first got out, having a conversation with anyone was really hard - I had to stop and translate what I was thinking into common English. Little things like that, (which really aren't LITTLE at all when you get right down to it) make it easier to lean in the direction of someone who still speaks the language.

I think too that people who finally do leave the cult are so shell-shocked and have so many ACTUAL, here in the present, flesh and blood people who abused them that the idea that policy was behind it can be really occluded.

It's also been pointed out that the church policies are so contradictory that you can pretty much argue any position and be "right". Someone newly out may just be choosing those policies that align with their own views, which would make Hubbard "right" as well.

And maybe for still others they just honestly don't care what he did. I know that's hard to understand, but I keep seeing it in blog posts online so I have to acknowledge that it exists.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
priceless.....

PS -- Oof. Check out his blog now. If I didn't know better, I'd think the poem was an OSA op to discredit him. Diabolical!

The pictures are kind of great though. It's cool to see the Tard in less guarded moments.

ETA: The first picture captures my expression perfectly when I realized, "Oh. This is going to be a poem."

:omg: Reminds me so much of Hub thinking he was a musical genius and how us drones were supposed to think that his albums were brilliant. Now we got the Rath thinking himself to be a poetic genius, and the drones (version 2.0) will swoon. :eyeroll:

AnonKat

Crusader
I have grown to love the distinctiveness of Scientologees.

Maybe it's a transitional period for some. When I first got out, having a conversation with anyone was really hard - I had to stop and translate what I was thinking into common English. Little things like that, (which really aren't LITTLE at all when you get right down to it) make it easier to lean in the direction of someone who still speaks the language.

I think too that people who finally do leave the cult are so shell-shocked and have so many ACTUAL, here in the present, flesh and blood people who abused them that the idea that policy was behind it can be really occluded.

It's also been pointed out that the church policies are so contradictory that you can pretty much argue any position and be "right". Someone newly out may just be choosing those policies that align with their own views, which would make Hubbard "right" as well.

And maybe for still others they just honestly don't care what he did. I know that's hard to understand, but I keep seeing it in blog posts online so I have to acknowledge that it exists.

Gadfly

Crusader
When it comes to the a) the Church of Scientology, and b) Marty's gang in FZ-land, who is who exactly in terms of the "pot calling the kettle black"? :confused2:

THAT is a Zen koan.

++++++++++++++

freethinker

Sponsor
You mean Marty?

+++++++

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

+++++++

I don't think so, Gaddy. I know some tech purists- which I never really felt like emulating even when I was an Indie- and they still don't apply certain policies they think are crap.