What's new

Infiltration, and the target thereof.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Yes, another damn Marty post -- Steve “Thoughtful” Hall ferrets out DM’s spy network:
Steve Hall has apparently really got DM’s goat. The latter has targeted the creator of Scientology-cult.com with repeated infiltration efforts. He has three missionaires who used to be RTC (until DM dismantled the place in late 04) working frenetically to flip “friends” of Steve presumably to build a “dead agent” pack on him. The irony is precious. All three missionaires doing DM’s bidding were historically disaffected as all hell with DM through the eighties, nineties and at least to mid 2000’s (Marion Pouw, Mike Sutter and Hansuili Stahli). They were also notably incapable of duplicating and applying fundamental Scientology. Now, to compound the comedy, all the marks they have been flown around the world to handle were severely disaffected with Scientology (yes, the subject – not the management or DM) when they approached me shortly after I put my webpage up several months ago. Since they seemed to have no use for the subject we fell out of comm. So, DM has only successfully brought back on board people who have no use for Scientology. A coincidence? I think not.
First, please give me some minimal credit for deleting the "Let’s take a look at what LRH has to say on the subject of those devoted to cutting communication" part of the original post.

I'm posting this to get the names of "Marion Pouw, Mike Sutter and Hansuili Stahli" out there as alleged infiltration agents for DM.

I also find it interesting that:
  1. DM is allegedly still using infiltration tech; and
  2. given all the problems on DM's plate, and his purportedly limited resources (i.e., OSA supposedly being a shell of its former self), he would use those resources to target scientology-cult.com, an "Independent" Scientology, anti-DM site.
Unless I'm really missing something, scientology-cult.com is the least of DM's current worries.

Unless DM is far more concerned about attacks against him, personally, and not attacks against the Church of Scientology as an organization.

WWP Thread: Infiltration, and the target thereof.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Yes, another damn Marty post --

He thinks that DM invented supression and Fair Game, too. In this earlier post, "Story of a Squirrel Part II – Black PR and Disconnect" he whined about "The Mother of all Squirrels is now butchering LRH justice policy and even public relations and external affairs policy."

"DM is directing staff and even public to carry out such campaigns against dedicated Scientologists."

He feigns 'shock' at Mary Jo Leavy being fairgamed by OSA and he makes public member JoJo Zawawi out to be DM's henchwoman because she did what Scientology expects members to do to KSW.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/story-of-a-squirrel-part-ii-black-pr-and-disconnect/

Read his comment to what I wrote below:

I am sorry Marty but you write this as if Fair Game is the newest invention and JoJo Zawawi is the biggest SP in the church. So incorrect.

ANYONE leaving, and speaking up about it, can expect this kind of attack ( and should be prepared for it) because this is what is done to people who speak up and against the church. Let’s not forget that Miscavige IS the leader of it and attacking him is equally if not more so perceived as an attack on Scientology for it’s current members.

This Fair Gaming has happened to many, many people leaving the church and speaking up about it. JoJo is just a typical enthusiastic socially active scientologist ( an opinion leader of sorts – if only in her own mind) doing what she believes is right per KSW and what is expected of her as a scientologist in the face of perceived threats to the wellbeing of other online scientologists at Facebook.

Anyone of us would have been doing the same thing to protect scientology if we were in and dedicated like JoJo is because that is the nature of the beast of the SP tech and policy that she is applying. To a member of the church, Mary Jo and her son are SP’s because they have left and are speaking out publicly against scientology and or scientologists.

To expect these members to do otherwise is folly. The history of those who have left and spoken up is replete with Fair Game attacks on one level or another. You cannot erase history and if you want to help members who want to leave and or speak out, you need to forwarn them in advance and arm them with facts and solutions so that they can withstand the storm.

Any scientologist who has left the church instinctively knows this might happen. For some it’s a given that they will be attacked, just based on speaking out and having spheres of influence that would endanger the ‘group’.
Fair game is real, it’s done far more frequently than one might care to confront and the damages can be averted or minimized with proper planning and precaution. Pretending that the elephant in the room does not exist or being surprised to see it when it’s been there all along does not help anyone. It actually can endanger ones livelihood to not be prepared. Ironically, this is why Anonymous was started.

This is a war, whether we like it or not. My thoughts and prayers go out to those being attacked.

Mary
-------
martyrathbun09 // November 19, 2009 at 2:51 am | Reply

Mary, your call to apathy is revealing. Your life will improve drastically if you stop perpetually viewing the glass as half empty. If you’d take one datum (only one of thousands that could help you) from Scientology and apply it you’d stop being such a crepe hanging loser. That is – the only one that can make you a victim is you. You are wrong, Mary Jo and the others are not like you and your compatriots. They won’t devote their lives to convincing others they must crawl in the dark corners in fear. If you want to give and take, you are welcome here. You want to drag people into a loser mentality, you can save it for the natter boards.
Love – Marty

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/story-of-a-squirrel-part-ii-black-pr-and-disconnect/#comment-5133

Of course he deleted my reply:

You missed the point completely. "The truth is "hate speech" only to those who have something to hide" --Michael Rivero

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
The man is unbelievable! :duh:

I've noted many of his responses are personal comments designed to - shall we say - introvert - a person. I feel he thinks many people are just scum, poop on his shoe. It's not surprising considering his history and the thing is if he doesn't come to understand what freedom, tolerance and love are in all their meanings, well, I am glad I am not in his shoes.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
The man is unbelievable! :duh:

I've noted many of his responses are personal comments designed to - shall we say - introvert - a person. I feel he thinks many people are just scum, poop on his shoe. It's not surprising considering his history and the thing is if he doesn't come to understand what freedom, tolerance and love are in all their meanings, well, I am glad I am not in his shoes.

Marty's colors are truly showing. He continues to be an arrogant scumbag just like he was while in Scn.

MichelleAsWell

Patron with Honors
martyrathbun09 // November 19, 2009 at 2:51 am | Reply

Mary, your call to apathy is revealing. Your life will improve drastically if you stop perpetually viewing the glass as half empty. If you’d take one datum (only one of thousands that could help you) from Scientology and apply it you’d stop being such a crepe hanging loser. That is – the only one that can make you a victim is you. You are wrong, Mary Jo and the others are not like you and your compatriots. They won’t devote their lives to convincing others they must crawl in the dark corners in fear. If you want to give and take, you are welcome here. You want to drag people into a loser mentality, you can save it for the natter boards.
Love – Marty

Attack never defend, degrade anyone who speaks truth or applies logic.
"Love....." !!!! Can I say smarmy, rat-f'ing, bastard, or is that against board rules...?