What's new

Info required for Hong Kong media

TheMonkeyGod

Have been wondering for a while now of how to help the cause. So sent an e-mail to a Hong Kong based TV station explaining Anonymous and directing them to the various websites as there seems to be no Anonymous activity there.

Anyway they have just come back and are very interested in doing a half hour show, although as they pointed out it is mostly an overseas problem. Although in Hong Kong they do have a Dianetics centre. So am looking for hopefully ex-Scientologists especially if they are able to provide them with a local Hong Kong angle as that would be of more interest.

So would be much appreciated if anyone has any information, contacts for anti cult organizations in Hong Kong or can direct me to where to find it so can pass on to them.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB!!

Wish I could help you. But my god, good luck. Kill it before it takes hold in another country.

byte301

Crusader
Have been wondering for a while now of how to help the cause. So sent an e-mail to a Hong Kong based TV station explaining Anonymous and directing them to the various websites as there seems to be no Anonymous activity there.

Anyway they have just come back and are very interested in doing a half hour show, although as they pointed out it is mostly an overseas problem. Although in Hong Kong they do have a Dianetics centre. So am looking for hopefully ex-Scientologists especially if they are able to provide them with a local Hong Kong angle as that would be of more interest.

So would be much appreciated if anyone has any information, contacts for anti cult organizations in Hong Kong or can direct me to where to find it so can pass on to them.

I hope you posted this on wwp. There are some exes there that speak to the media often. Also on OCMB and ex kids site would be good too.

Welcome to the board and love your name btw!

TheMonkeyGod

I hope you posted this on wwp. There are some exes there that speak to the media often. Also on OCMB and ex kids site would be good too.

Welcome to the board and love your name btw!

Hi

Many thanks for the advise. Have just signed up to OCMB and ex kids so will post on there later. Unfortunately there looking for a more local Hong Kong angle so are looking for someone with knowledge of Scientology here.