What's new

Insane Video of Tom Cruise Speaking Spanish, Opening Madrid Center

Anonycat

Crusader
Scientology: Watch this Insane Video of Tom Cruise Speaking Spanish, Opening Madrid Center

Ton Cruise read Spanish off a Teleprompter and opened the Madrid Scientology center in 2004. Someone just posted this to YouTube. Wow. You see, no amount of shame, books, revelations, exposes, can stop him. Tom is deep inside the organization.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/11/2...cruise-speaking-spanish-opening-madrid-center

[video=youtube;PMdyM_bEwro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMdyM_bEwro[/video]

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is when a person's knowledge that they are a great humanitarian has become more important to them than their humane actions.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology: Watch this Insane Video of Tom Cruise Speaking Spanish, Opening Madrid Center

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/11/2...cruise-speaking-spanish-opening-madrid-center

[video=youtube;PMdyM_bEwro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMdyM_bEwro[/video]

GAWD - he has taken on David Miscavige's valance. I could not watch much because it made me sick. He and David Miscavige are admiration whores.

Tom Cruise has to be right and will go down with this sunken ship call Scientology.

By the way - I don't know what "tinfoil" is - but I liked it and clicked it...I felt that Tom Cruise has tin foil on his head which means he is CRAZY! On the subject of Scientology - he is out of reality and insane.

If he ever figured out it was a total scam - his ego could not handle it - I think he would take himself out....:bigcry:

What a messed up thetan

Jump

Operating teatime

By the way - I don't know what "tinfoil" is - but I liked it and clicked it...I felt that Tom Cruise has tin foil on his head which means he is CRAZY! On the subject of Scientology - he is out of reality and insane.

If he ever figured out it was a total scam - his ego could not handle it - I think he would take himself out....:bigcry:

What a messed up thetan

I'll see your tinfoil

and raise you a 5.4 arrow and a cocktail umbrella!

TC54x.jpg

By the way - I don't know what "tinfoil" is - but I liked it and clicked it...I felt that Tom Cruise has tin foil on his head which means he is CRAZY! some snipping
Tin foil is aluminum foil, that they wrap food with, and there were people making foil pyramids and putting razor blades under it and they would self sharpen, or put them on their heads to achieve some sort of increased awareness or something like that ( see the mindhead spoof in the very funny movie "Bowfinger" )

Aluminum has a long history of attracting tornados to it, as witnessed by all the trashed trailer parks. Ooooo spookie

Mimsey

Bowfinger-post-2.jpg

article-2612340-01697F540000044D-745_634x416.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
[

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
By the way - I don't know what "tinfoil" is - but I liked it and clicked it...
The idea is that a tinfoil hat is supposed to protect you from electromagnetic waves. Some believe that electromagnetic waves are being used to harm us, and that a tinfoil hat is protection -- but others think that wearing a tinfoil hat just means you're being unreasonably paranoid. Saying that someone wears a tinfoil hat is a put-down.

Helena

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great post. So far as I know, Tom has never done any humanitarian deeds.

Well, now wait a minute.......

Let's give him credit where credit is due....

He jumped up on a couch...:unsure:

He started a Scientology Dating Service...never before was this accomplished on Teegeack...:unsure:

He brought 2 people into Scientology and kept them there - Conner Cruise and Isabella Cruise:omg:

He found an SP, confronted and shattered her ....Nicole Kidman :coolwink:

He kept John Lobb living the high life....:p

He donated a shit load of money to an evil cult that destroys lives....:nervous:

He kept the courts busy with three divorces and tons of public relation cases...:yes:

He kept many attorney's kids in college and sporting fancy homes, cars and clothes....:p

He is a big bean - that Tom Cruise...:whistling:

Elronius of Marcabia

Cruises gleeful laughter is cringe worthy in any language and being of
a similar mindset the audience will not even be aware of it:eyeroll:.

The backslapping and ego boosting of his greatness leaves me wanting
to gag myself with a spoon :puke2:so as not to intake the insane lack
of humility that only a true believer can swallow without running for the toilet.

Elronius of Marcabia

Perhaps Tom Cruise may want to rethink what his Guru taught him ?

"Admiration is the most valuable particle in the universe"

Is it Tom ?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So far as I know, Tom has never done any humanitarian deeds[SUP]1[/SUP].

[SUP]1[/SUP] Humanitarian Deed, exception: By Mr. Cruise's own extraordinary & exemplary actions as a goodwill ambassador for the technology of L. Ron Hubbard--singlehandedly lifting the 4th Dynamic veil of ignorance about Scientology in a manner that brought about its status as the single most rejected, reviled & ridiculed religion on this planet.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Cruises gleeful laughter is cringe worthy in any language and being of
a similar mindset the audience will not even be aware of it:eyeroll:.

The backslapping and ego boosting of his greatness leaves me wanting
to gag myself with a spoon :puke2:so as not to intake the insane lack
of humility that only a true believer can swallow without running for the toilet.

Yes..100% genuine $cientology :blush:

The BIG BEINGS and the glee audience mesmerized in a groups fanatic orgasm
You could hear those '' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhh '' excited people...one mile away! :duh:

OMG I can't believe you guys did that :duh:

:lol:

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
The idea is that a tinfoil hat is supposed to protect you from electromagnetic waves. Some believe that electromagnetic waves are being used to harm us, and that a tinfoil hat is protection -- but others think that wearing a tinfoil hat just means you're being unreasonably paranoid. Saying that someone wears a tinfoil hat is a put-down.

Helena

A tinfoil hat also keeps aliens from stealing your thoughts. I don't wear one and aliens haven't stole mine, but it's probably because I haven't had any thoughts worth stealing.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
this is the one where he says he cares so much about families?

by family he must mean his movies, his handlers and david miscavige

cause wives and kids use the revolving door in his life

who are his new handlers now anyway now that those homewreckers tommy and jessica are kicked out?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A tinfoil hat also keeps aliens from stealing your thoughts. I don't wear one and aliens haven't stole mine, but it's probably because I haven't had any thoughts worth stealing.

I have been having an entirely different kind of problem.

I can't keep aliens from stealing my tinfoil.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Helena

The next question is why has the tinfoil button been added. I didn't see any announcement of this or the thought process or reasoning leading up to it. It just appeared out of the blue a few days ago.