Inside Report: What Scientology DID while You Picketed

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The website already exists......sort of. I have the exseaorg.com domain name. The site was started to be mocked up. It got dropped due to time considerations but it can easily be revived and gotton up within a couple weeks I'd say.

I'd more than welcome any input. There are many on this board that will have things to say to those newly out. I have a feeling the time is near when there will be a deluge of people needing the services.

The letters are a great idea.

I loved the billboard idea but turns out it is pretty expensive. However, not out of the question. There is one on top of the building across from AOLA on Fountain Ave. The name of the owner of the board should be printed in the bottom of the right hand corner. Is there anyone in the Hollywood vicinity that can go have a squizz at the board and get the details of the owner? Then we can get an exact price.

Otherwise, a truck or van with a big sign on the side cruising down L Ron Hubbard Way might be just as effective.

Good food? A night's sleep? A weekend off?
You have friends.
Ex Sea Org Helpline
1 800 xxx xxxx

It's true that family is best and will often help but newly out is a critical time and people may shake loose on the other side of the planet from their family, and need to know that there is everything they need a (local) phone call away.

Love,

Kookaburra

nowout

Patron with Honors
Giuseppe has a great idea. Perhaps the boys over at anonfags can help too.

We need to compile a list of SO members and thier locations. There aren't many locations, because all SO members in the general area will all have the same home address. With the Saint-Hill, ANZO, LATAM, EU, Big Blue, or the HGB, to the CW, QI, etc etc.

Put all of these names in a db and start a massive worldwide letter-writing campaign. These letters cannot come from a single address, or clearing house, because the church would just block them. Each letter must be hand-written and come from a different place on the planet.

Each letter will have a heartfelt or not so heartfelt pleading to the SO member that their family misses them very much and that they look very pale, and that they need to get more sun, and they need to get more human interaction, and they need to get out of the ivory tower that the church has provided for them.

What Giuseppe to propose is a website, that anyone can access, and user press the button and the website spits out a name and the address of one and only one the SO member. The website user will then mail a single letter to that person. The envelope of the letter shall be marked "PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL". By the LAW of the INTERPOL and US Post Office, the church CANNOT open those letters (but they will anyway, and this puts them at further risk of litigation.) [probably violate Article 17 of the Bill of Human rights, which states that "[n]o one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation" (United Nations, 1996b: 49).]

GHANDI IS the IDOL of Giuseppe!

Millions of these letters over many years will eventually make some kind of mark with the people inside. OUTFLOW=INFLOW. We need to get these people INTO the WOG world so that they can see how refreshing it is. Life is easier out here. People aren't on your ass every second out here. People are genuinely nice out here.

Giuseppe can do it technically, and Giuseppe have started compiling list of SO members. But Giuseppe cannot do anything else without revealing Giuseppe ID, so Giuseppe need HELP! AFAIK, Giuseppe cannot register a website without revealing her identity in a whois lookup.

On each letter, that will provide a 800 number of website to go to for help recovering SO members. SeaOrganon.org .

Good idea Guiseppe, but there is a bug in this. All personal mail go via Dept 3, so none of these letters would reach their intended recipient.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You have friends.
Ex Sea Org Helpline
1 800 xxx xxxx

Leaving the Sea Org?
XXXXXXXX [phone number or web site]

No-one is likely to take off just for a free meal. A free meal and going back would result in months of ethics trip. Not worth it for one meal.

Paul

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leaving the Sea Org?
XXXXXXXX [phone number or web site]

No-one is likely to take off just for a free meal. A free meal and going back would result in months of ethics trip. Not worth it for one meal.

Paul

I was thinking more of a lifetime of good food, sleep and weekends off. However, good point. How's this?

Leaving the Sea Org?
The X/SO underground is ready to help.
Phone 1 800 xxxxxxxxx
Website www.xxxxxxxxx
email xxxxxxxxx

Kookaburra

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
The website already exists......sort of. I have the exseaorg.com domain name. The site was started to be mocked up. It got dropped due to time considerations but it can easily be revived and gotton up within a couple weeks I'd say.

I'd more than welcome any input. There are many on this board that will have things to say to those newly out. I have a feeling the time is near when there will be a deluge of people needing the services.

The letters are a great idea.

I loved the billboard idea but turns out it is pretty expensive. However, not out of the question. There is one on top of the building across from AOLA on Fountain Ave. The name of the owner of the board should be printed in the bottom of the right hand corner. Is there anyone in the Hollywood vicinity that can go have a squizz at the board and get the details of the owner? Then we can get an exact price.

Otherwise, a truck or van with a big sign on the side cruising down L Ron Hubbard Way might be just as effective.

You have friends.
Ex Sea Org Helpline
1 800 xxx xxxx

It's true that family is best and will often help but newly out is a critical time and people may shake loose on the other side of the planet from their family, and need to know that there is everything they need a (local) phone call away.

Love,

Kookaburra

A lot of the newly out live around the base. Is anyone allowed to drive down L. Ron Hubbard Way? I thought the CofS owned that street?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
What about parking on the sides of the street? Are there no-parking signs?
Do the parking lots belong to the CofS?

so solly :)

There is no parking on L. Ron Hubbard Way :)

There are no parking spaces ever. If they had any; you could park there.

You can however wander the street and its sidewalks any time you want and chat with the bike boys who will try to intimidate you.

You can park along fountain or whatever the street it is up on the West side of Big Blue, if you can find a spot.

Stop in to Lynn's fashion emporium and get some BT-tips or an 'OSA-smooth Shave' :)

Zinj

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
so solly :)

There is no parking on L. Ron Hubbard Way :)

There are no parking spaces ever. If they had any; you could park there.

You can however wander the street and its sidewalks any time you want and chat with the bike boys who will try to intimidate you.

You can park along fountain or whatever the street it is up on the West side of Big Blue, if you can find a spot.

Stop in to Lynn's fashion emporium and get some BT-tips or an 'OSA-smooth Shave' :)

Zinj

So we need to get Chuck Beatty's come-home-to-momma message on the sides of a van and schedule the drive-by's during times when staff is out and about. Pray no one is "R2-45'd" from the rooftop.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
So we need to get Chuck Beatty's come-home-to-momma message on the sides of a van and schedule the drive-by's during times when staff is out and about. Pray no one is "R2-45'd" from the rooftop.

Well, it *is* LA, and, while LA has changed remarkabley from pre-1998 when Scn owned the cops and the streets, they *do* have a hell of a lot of money, and money talks.

I'd suggest one rule of thumb: It seems to take the orgs about 45 minutes to react to something. Sighting comes in, comm happens, it goes uplines, it gets evaled and instructions come back down.

So, whatever happens; do it within that time period, unless your point is to see what the reaction will be.

Which often *is* the point :)
After all, it's how Scientology *reacts* that's most often amusing.

Zinj

tessa

Patron
What scientology DID while You picketed

I just was thinking ,would it be illegal to picket from the air? A small plane with a baloon and a message to sea org members with a telephone #Like if you need help call:If is legal can be done in L.A ,Flag and INT.That will realy shake them along with the rest of the pickets.:eyeroll: When i was in and i was looking to get out it would have helped.Also once i saw people picket at the compex i thought: well done so many out points.A guy who was handling refunds from OSA had also said to me :you know these are like us they just did not got delivered what was promised.They are many unsatisfied people inside they just need to be told YOU ARE NOT HAPPY COME OUT in a simpe way.Their problem is they are isolated nobody to talk ,no one to ask for help.They are in doubt ,they see ,they experience everyday the out points they are afraid of taking the first step i think.tessa

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I was thinking more of a lifetime of good food, sleep and weekends off. However, good point. How's this?

Leaving the Sea Org?
The X/SO underground is ready to help.
Phone 1 800 xxxxxxxxx
Website www.xxxxxxxxx
email xxxxxxxxx

Kookaburra

That sounds great, although watch out for false calls from you-know-who.

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
The reason you cannot park on LRH way is simple: They got that approved through the city because they want to preserve the brick. They dont want spills and leaks from cars dirtying it up. They want it to always look beautiful and new.

And the neighbors across the street have permits to park in the LA Org parking lot. They have a designated area for the cars, closest to the street on that side. Those parking spots are for their convenience. I am sure at first they were pissed. Maybe they still are. I wouldnt wanna lug a carload of groceries 1/2 way down the street!!!