What's new

Interesting trip to the Chiro today...questions on

Freebird67

Hello all, first time here...

Had an intersting trip to the Chiropractor today and thought I'd ask a question...

I've been seeing this Chiro for sometime and for some reason we got on the topic of the "Going Clear" documentry and book.

He then mentioned that he had had several run-ins with Scientology and specifically Dr. David Singer and his asscoiates over the years at chiro seminars and also direct contact as they were trying to get him to align with their business model.

Even more interesting, he mentioned he had known the Singer family and that they had kids that ran in the same friend circles, warning that my own kids have common connections/friends in the LA area. Obviously we talk. He didnt get into specifics but kind of gave the vibe that I should look out and give them a heads up to stay away.

Anybody familiar with the family or children? Apparently they are pretty rooted in the church. He belived the family was now in Florida but the kids were in LA. Don't want to jump to conclusions but just looking out for my own family as you all can surely understand...Wondering if there is any reason to be any more concerned with them? Don't see a problem in asking but let me know if I'm wrong.

Many thanks

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
On the off chance that the Singer kids will try to get your kids involved in Scientology, it would be best to inoculate them ahead of time with some materials on it.

I'm sure other people here will give you a good list.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Most of the victims of Scientology Front Group "WISE" call David Singer's scum bag scamming WISE organization

"STINGER":omg:

Adam7986

Declared SP
My instinct says avoid spending time with Scientologists at all costs. Mostly because they are pushy and annoying with their recruitment. But listen do whatever you want just don't give money, or time to Scientology and don't fall for the mind games and you're good.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
How fortunate for you that your chiropractor mentioned this. You are on the right track by coming here. The important thing is educate yourself and your kids without coming off as intolerant to the Singer family 'religious' beliefs, if in fact Singer's kids are active scientologists.

Singer's bio, including children names
http://prabook.com/web/person-view.html?profileId=706907

Check out Singer's Facebook
( You have to be signed in to Facebook usually to see the Friend List)

Here is David Singer's Friend list. Search for the last name Singer among them. I found several young adult profiles.. his kids with Diana Venegas. https://www.facebook.com/Dr.DavidSinger/friends?pnref=lhc

Then look at the kid's own Friend lists... for example:

I noticed that Nick has some critics of scientology as friends. ie: Aaron Smith-Levin. This is a good thing

And Lysandra has a couple as well but more scientologist 2nd generationers as friends compared to Nick... She seems to be very into her equestrian activities but she is an active scientologists from what I can see here
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/l/lysandra-venegas-singer.html

Nick doesn't seem to as involved but you never know. Czarina has some scientology 'hollywood' friends doen't seem very involved either. Here are their service completion lists compiled from church magazines over the years... not guaranteed to be 100% accurate but often a goof=d indication of their activity level or involvement in Scientology
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ven....com&sitesearch=www.truthaboutscientology.com

Mom Diana Venegas - On the internet, reports on her do not show recent completions for scientology services.. 9 years seems to be the last time it was noted but the information may not be available for recent services because they considered her a big celebrity over the years.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/diana-venegas.html

So, all 3 kids are connected up with other 2nd and 3rd generation scientologists. Impossible to not be, really, but because they all are, it's best to keep up with what your kids and any friends are up to.

Best wishes to you!

PS: I realize that your kids are older but for those reading this, please take note...

It's always important to know who your kids are spending time and hanging with, no matter their age as a teen - Often, kids will let you know if you ask but surprisingly many parents don't ask. But as kids get older, most won't offer info up for privacy reasons, good or bad. I have seen too many teens not having any oversight or supervision by or accountability to their parents and the results are predictably problematic.

Some parent are afraid to talk with their kids or their friends but I am not and I make a point to try and connect, especially when I have someone's kid in my home and they want to stay over. I have had to be diligent about checking in with parents. Its also good to know what is going on in the lives of the friends and their families so you can guide your kids. It can be done without letting kids knowing how much you know of what is going on. E can't keep our kids completely safe, away from dangerous places and people, but we can try. So it's wise to gather the information just in case its needed to intervene or help prevent problem situations.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello all, first time here...

Had an intersting trip to the Chiropractor today and thought I'd ask a question...

I've been seeing this Chiro for sometime and for some reason we got on the topic of the "Going Clear" documentry and book.

He then mentioned that he had had several run-ins with Scientology and specifically Dr. David Singer and his asscoiates over the years at chiro seminars and also direct contact as they were trying to get him to align with their business model.

Even more interesting, he mentioned he had known the Singer family and that they had kids that ran in the same friend circles, warning that my own kids have common connections/friends in the LA area. Obviously we talk. He didnt get into specifics but kind of gave the vibe that I should look out and give them a heads up to stay away.

Anybody familiar with the family or children? Apparently they are pretty rooted in the church. He belived the family was now in Florida but the kids were in LA. Don't want to jump to conclusions but just looking out for my own family as you all can surely understand...Wondering if there is any reason to be any more concerned with them? Don't see a problem in asking but let me know if I'm wrong.

Many thanks

You may want to google Scientology wise fraud and watch a few videos
Also searching 'davidsinger consultant vs ' one thread that came up is http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ndependent-Scn-For-Discrimination-Termination

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I had interesting trip to a chiro several years ago . . . . .

AFTER he had done his thing he suggested scientology would help me in life ( he knew jack shit about my life ! ). I asked him what he was doing in scn. He said gushingly that he was working on " going clear "

I told him I was ot 7 & man he was impressed. When I told him that I had long since left scn but I could save him a ton of money by telling him about clear & each ot level - uh, his opinion of me changed, a lot.

The vibe I got clued me to find another chiro.

Sure hope I messed up more than his day.

I had me a good day !