Introducing myself

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bets,
I know you have a lot to absorb here!but when you are ready to get into the mind of Hubbard from those here who worked with him.. There are a couple of really great threads! One is a compilation done by Udinark and another is by cowboy.. Let us know when you are ready for those links :) they are like a book but that book has not been written..but they are long so you will want time :)

betskand

Patron with Honors
Bets,
I know you have a lot to absorb here!but when you are ready to get into the mind of Hubbard from those here who worked with him.. There are a couple of really great threads! One is a compilation done by Udinark and another is by cowboy.. Let us know when you are ready for those links :) they are like a book but that book has not been written..but they are long so you will want time :)
Ms. W, I would love to have those links. I am reading so much about the subject that I am ready to sit down and search through long threads. As I told you in a message, I have been working through all the Jon Atack interviews on the Bunker...but I will soon need some new material! So please send me any links for threads that tell a story you think I should know. Thankies to you!

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ms. W, I would love to have those links. I am reading so much about the subject that I am ready to sit down and search through long threads. As I told you in a message, I have been working through all the Jon Atack interviews on the Bunker...but I will soon need some new material! So please send me any links for threads that tell a story you think I should know. Thankies to you!
Okay.. Start here http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32950-Questions-questions

42pages of mind blown :) it gets really meaty