What's new

Introducing myself

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Hello, I guess I'm new to this particular board.

I used to post regularly at ESK, but I used a less discreet handle. Someone recognized me, told all our mutual Facebook acquaintances, and many deleted me. This was some years ago. Now I'm going to be more discreet.

I'm not declared, but I have one family member still in. I constantly update her on all the dirt about the Church.

As I'm busy with school, I don't know that I'll be by here much often.

JustSheila

Crusader
Hi Hollywood Guy!

:welcome2: to ESMB! :happydance:

You sure picked a wonderful time to arrive. L Ronald's birthday party has just begun:

Narconon being sued and exposed everywhere
Monique Rathbun wins the first round as Scn blunders and tries to use business legalities while still claiming church status,
Newly outs exposing scn everywhere
Celebrities speaking out

The list goes on!

We're really looking forward to your input and all having a merry time together taking down this poisonous, spider of a cult together. :grouphug:

Nice to have you here. :yes:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Hollywood Guy.

I know what you mean about keeping up with all the dirt on the Co$. It is really hard to take your eyes off a trainwreck that is happening right in front of you.

Good luck on enlightening your family member still in.

betskand

Patron with Honors
Hello, I guess I'm new to this particular board.

I used to post regularly at ESK, but I used a less discreet handle. Someone recognized me, told all our mutual Facebook acquaintances, and many deleted me. This was some years ago. Now I'm going to be more discreet.

I'm not declared, but I have one family member still in. I constantly update her on all the dirt about the Church.

As I'm busy with school, I don't know that I'll be by here much often.
I just got here myself and everyone has been really nice.
So...welcome to both of us. Hope you are doing well in school...hope the family thing works out happily.
[Now I make big first attempt with smiley-cons]
:hattip::hattip:
Wow! It worked!

Lori

Cheryl E Love
:welcome: HollywoodGuy!
Wow. So many new members! Grab a seat and hang on. Things are about to get real interesting. :cheers: :grouphug:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Hollywood Guy,

Thank you for introducing yourself.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

I apologize for being so curt with you on the other thread. I'll be kinder. I promise.

TG1

Bummer about getting outed over on ESK... I posted over there for a time as well a few years back under this name. Good to see you here.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Hollywood Guy!! What is ESK?

Would love to hear your story. I wish I would have known this in the beginning of my introduction and I think they figured out who I was. I am pretty sure I am Declared! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Scientology Cultie FB "friends" disconnected shortly after my initial postings! :eyeroll:

But others here recommend to tell your story and twist it up a bit so OSA (mornin OSA and fuck you) can't figure you out!

I would love to know how you feed info to your associate IN and they don't report you and get your Declared? How can they hear the stories and not leave?

Share what you want to or don't share anything - you are FREE here to say anything you want!!

TG1

Angelic Poster
ESK was started by Jenna Miscavige Hill and two other young women -- long before Jenna wrote her book.

It was a great help to many young people who were second or third generation Scientologists and had NO opportunity to choose whether they would join the cult.

TG1

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
welcome157.jpg

Glad you joined us, HollywoodGuy, and thanks for sharing your situation. :thumbsup:

Understandably someone knew you by your story at ESK. I'm so sorry to hear that but it does happen. Most of us here are aware of how import it is and often you will be alerted if someone thinks you may have exposed yourself. Here you have a second chance to speak up! Continue to do it with discretion, by not providing personal details someone could pick up on. You can always PM trusted long time members if you need to talk or care to share personal information but so beware of sharing. Being anonymous makes some things easier and some things harder but in the end, you are protected.

Best wishes

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Hollywood guy!

Glad you're busy with school and hope that's going well!
Lots to read here when you have the time.
Stories are welcome!

:welcome2:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Welcome Hollywood Guy!! What is ESK?

ESK is exscientologykids.com, the website that Kendra, Astra and Jenna founded.

I would love to know how you feed info to your associate IN and they don't report you and get your Declared? How can they hear the stories and not leave?
Share what you want to or don't share anything - you are FREE here to say anything you want!!

I live with my oldest sister, who's been like a mom to me. I know she would never disconnect from me. Since I'm no longer a Scientologist, the church has no "jurisdiction" over me.

For a long time, she was declared Type A and couldn't get any services, but that Type A declare got lifted about six years ago.

The general rule I follow is that I don't tell her anything while she's in the middle of an auditing cycle. While she's not on the meter, it's safer to tell her things. So far, no "entheta" I've told her has come up in D of P interviews or auditing sessions.

The weird thing is, in spite of hearing all the "entheta", she's not disillusioned, she just tries to make excuses.

QMcDaniel

Hollywood guy its my first day too. SP isnt a real thing. it doesnt exist. so what does it matter if you are declared or not? NONE of that BS is real.