What's new

Introducing myself

Terril park

Sponsor
Yes, Claire my apologies to you. Some months back...I am trying to remember now but there was a bit of discussion about maybe the freezone attempting to persuade newly arrived ESMB members to become involved in the freezone and you asked me if I thought that was happening here.

Around that time I searched for terril's admission that he had some dealing with such. I found something to that affect, (and I am not trying to avoid, and wish I could pull up the exact post so as to be specific) but wasn't able to get back and find your post to respond to and I believe I was over tired and just let it slide.

It was nothing that terril said in the last post (in this thread) to which I responded to today which I was addressing. Call it a stale dated ...oh yahh ...I just remembered I was going to reply to Claire ...way back then... and now I remember I didn't.

And yes, I agree with you and Terril that a melt down appears to be approaching. I just hope that the many new or old relatively duped worker bees are not harmed in any way. Another WACO is just not desirable. It for example would be a tough mission for say the FBI to accomplish. As you can see in the videos of PAC and the most recent one of Flag posted just hours ago the paramilitary/parapolice force that has been allowed to develop by a extremely mind controlled has embedded itself right under the city, state and federal authorities. Truly alarming in my view. I don't see how the department of homeland security could possibly claim there is absence of psycho-terrorism going on right inside the USA.

** note this is not a call nor support for DHS to bypass the constitution but a comment on one aspect of the endangerment of liberty of fellow human beings.

ARRgh sorry xenuphobe, I just realized this is so out of place on an introduction thread. My apologies.

For quite a long time I posted FZ Success stories here, see the FZ success story thread [ if thats the correct title] I still post them elsewhere.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Yes, Claire my apologies to you. Some months back...I am trying to remember now but there was a bit of discussion about maybe the freezone attempting to persuade newly arrived ESMB members to become involved in the freezone and you asked me if I thought that was happening here.

Around that time I searched for terril's admission that he had some dealing with such. I found something to that affect, (and I am not trying to avoid, and wish I could pull up the exact post so as to be specific) but wasn't able to get back and find your post to respond to and I believe I was over tired and just let it slide.

It was nothing that terril said in the last post (in this thread) to which I responded to today which I was addressing. Call it a stale dated ...oh yahh ...I just remembered I was going to reply to Claire ...way back then... and now I remember I didn't.

And yes, I agree with you and Terril that a melt down appears to be approaching. I just hope that the many new or old relatively duped worker bees are not harmed in any way. Another WACO is just not desirable. It for example would be a tough mission for say the FBI to accomplish. As you can see in the videos of PAC and the most recent one of Flag posted just hours ago the paramilitary/parapolice force that has been allowed to develop by a extremely mind controlled has embedded itself right under the city, state and federal authorities. Truly alarming in my view. I don't see how the department of homeland security could possibly claim there is absence of psycho-terrorism going on right inside the USA.

** note this is not a call nor support for DHS to bypass the constitution but a comment on one aspect of the endangerment of liberty of fellow human beings.

ARRgh sorry xenuphobe, I just realized this is so out of place on an introduction thread. My apologies.

Sure, no prob, hon.

I think that Terril has said before that he would like people who may still be interested in Scn- and who are staying in the cult for that reason- to know that they can do Scn elsewhere. Hey, you know, that was a concern that kept me in CofS longer than I otherwise would have stayed.

But yeah, this particular comment he made here seemed to me to be more of a hey, you're doing fine, welcome. Which is something anyone might say to a new ex.

Terril has in the past posted success stories here and as he mentions, he does still have them on other boards and such. But there are times when all he's doing is saying, hey, you hate CofS? Me too.

Really, bottom line for me, anyway, is that CofS sucks. It's abusive, it's rotten to the core and even in the early days long before DM's reign, it was bad. When I see Freezoners picketing- as Terril does, I think, hey, we're all exes and critics, we know this cult sucks.

Some of my fellow critics have gone on and become Christians. That, too, is an ideological choice I personally would not adopt. But I don't really care, cuz we all know the cult sucks and we speak out against it. Same thing.

Lexing Jenkins

Patron with Honors
Just curious what year(s) you were in clearwater noticing all of the fun Flag goings on? I may have been amongst the robot gaot drones walking around. Ahh, those were the days.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Welcome!
1181242188104.jpg