What's new

Introducing myself

xenuphobe

:clap: Greetings Earthlings;
I'm happy to have found this forum - have been out of the 'Scio' loop for several years now. I attempted the 'Student Hat' course in the late '90's but flunked out:duh: after a few sporadic attempts. I was slapped with the 'other practices' label because I was found out to be practicing 'meditation' :melodramatic: and other 'spiritual' :eyeroll: disciplines and was told I had to give up all my other practices and buy into the 'scio' program hook, line, and sinker - "you are either with us and play along or else you are against us and you will not be welcome here any longer" I was told ! ??? that didn't sound to me like spiritual freedom, so I said goodbye:p . I figured I was on my way out anyway, when weeks earlier the Sea Org attempted to recruit me and I balked at signing their "million year contract" --- guess I could not contain my WTF :omg: facial expression.

Only a few years later however I did find myself living in Clearwater. I was fascinated by the militaristic :angry: scientology environment throughout downtown Clearwater :confused2: . The criticism surrounding the organization fascinated me and I sought out more info from the critics. Found Bob Minton's office through a back door alley and met to discuss what the buzz was all about. I really got spooked :nervous: upon entering Bob's office with all the camera's and security - and I got spooked :nervous: even further, once they showed me all the camera's around town :no: - the scientology security guards walking the streets :no:, the scientology security looking at my truck and taking down my license plate # :no: - etc. After being approached by scientology security upon leaving Bob's office and threatened :unsure: , I felt like I had entered a war zone. Scientology security on every street corner - all speaking on walkie-talkies - and all eyes on me - FREAKY :scared:.

Did a little research of my own on the internet back then - never found a forum like this 5 years ago though - only stories of law suits, :nervous:fear and intimidation tactics, suspicious deaths ie: Ken Ogger (Pilot) - and scientology setups of critics like Bob Minton and the planting of marijuana at a critic's home (Jesse Prince) ..... I'm really really glad to find more people coming out to challenge this 'suppressive cult', and maybe - finally - something can be done :shithitfan: - to disassemble this criminal network of SP's :happydance:....

Accolades to the St Petersburg Times for their relentless pursuit of truth behind this cult -
and kudos to:
Katie H :thumbsup:, Leah R :thumbsup:, Jenna M :thumbsup:, Lisa McPherson :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Lori

Cheryl E Love
:welcome2: Xenuphobe
Lurk awhile and get to know us! Boy....we really ARE getting bigger and bigger. Soon, if not already, there will be way more people "blown out" than "in". :happydance:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Xenuphobe.

Glad to have you here speaking your mind. I have been taking a little more careful record of number of new members here and my calculations show 366 new members in the last thirty days. There does seem to be an increasing probability of a ground swell of eyes and minds and hearts who can proactively diminish the cults manipulation.

Did you have any hesitancy in making your first post? Will you be voting for Mark Bunker if he runs for office in Clearwater? :biggrin:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Big warm welcome to you XP!
Love the enthusiastic use of smiles! :cheers2:

welcome_hey.jpg

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
welcome.
also , when you post comment , there is a window with smileys- try it!

:biggrin:

Terril park

Sponsor
Welcome Xenuphobe.

Glad to have you here speaking your mind. I have been taking a little more careful record of number of new members here and my calculations show 366 new members in the last thirty days. There does seem to be an increasing probability of a ground swell of eyes and minds and hearts who can proactively diminish the cults manipulation.

Did you have any hesitancy in making your first post? Will you be voting for Mark Bunker if he runs for office in Clearwater? :biggrin:

Thats an incredible stat! Any idea of the last years stats month by month?

This looks like a strong indication of CO$ meltdown.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Another welcome and greetings from the PNW! Enjoy our times here! I look forward to more on your take on cult of LRon and its effect on the city of ClearWater.

:cheers: & :cake:

xenuphobe

Welcome Xenuphobe.

I did not hesitate to post here as I feel comfortable with the support from this forum.:coolwink: Since watching Leah R's youtube interviews :biggrin:- and then Jenna M's interviews :thumbsup:- I realized that the time has come where the intimidation tactics and threats can no longer silence the masses :yes:. Our first amendment rights for 'freedom of religion' in no way negate our 'freedom within religion' nor gives our freedom 'over TO' our religion :no:. I'd be willing to bet our forefathers had no intention of granting our civil liberties only when we are outside the bounds of a religion :no:, but disregarding them once a religion decides to take them from us :no:. If Mark Bunker runs for office in Clearwater, I will move back up the interstate the 60 miles or so to Clearwater and register to vote - and campaign for him :thumbsup: just because I think this issue is important enough to support. My feelings are that the freedom to leave the church at will should be available to each and every church member w/o intimidation and duress over billion year contracts, disconnection from friends and family, Fair Game, Non-Di$paragement Covenant$ etc.:omg:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Welcome Xenuphobe.

That's a lot of new members.

How many members do we actually have here?

TG1

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thats an incredible stat! Any idea of the last years stats month by month?

This looks like a strong indication of CO$ meltdown.

Nothing precise..only vague memory. One marking point would be when Karen #1 started her thread, I think it was someone else that started it actually, perhaps a little less than a year ago. The membership here was around 4k, now it shows 4,970. It was 4,600 Feb 20th

Roughly September the rate of new members registering seemed to accelerate 2-4 a day??? and that jumped a fair bit late January? 2014.

This is only Gross numbers and doesn't reveal who or where these numbers came from or actually represent. They could be visitors or members from other Blogs such as Marty's, Mikes', Tony's or elsewhere.

I will also say, something I meant to mention before and in part it is failed answer to Claire also. I frown, to say the least, at the thought that you or others may be phishing here in any fashion. I don't speak for any other member here, however I ask you to refrain from roping in any members.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Whoa!

370 new members in the last 31 days.

Compared to 600 new members in the preceding (roughly) 10 months.

That's 12 new members/day during the last month vs. 2 new members/day in the preceding 10 months.

In the real world, that's what they call a "leading indicator."

TG1

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Nothing precise..only vague memory. One marking point would be when Karen #1 started her thread, I think it was someone else that started it actually, perhaps a little less than a year ago. The membership here was around 4k, now it shows 4,970. It was 4,600 Feb 20th

Roughly September the rate of new members registering seemed to accelerate 2-4 a day??? and that jumped a fair bit late January? 2014.

This is only Gross numbers and doesn't reveal who or where these numbers came from or actually represent. They could be visitors or members from other Blogs such as Marty's, Mikes', Tony's or elsewhere.

I will also say, something I meant to mention before and in part it is failed answer to Claire also. I frown, to say the least, at the thought that you or others may be phishing here in any fashion. I don't speak for any other member here, however I ask you to refrain from roping in any members.

I didn't see any roping or phishing going on with BB's comment. Just a friendly comment about CofS meltdown. Not sure what you are referring to about an answer to me-- unless you mean another Claire. (the very cool Ms. Headley is a member here, I think, isn't she?)

Speaking of CofS meltdowns, that's pretty good Jungian synchronicity- just last night, I had some exes over to my place and we were talking about how Cofs is just about all but done, really melting down.

But it probably isn't enough for us, anyway. Not til DM is behind bars. I suspect that's what most of us really want to see. To say DM is a complete and utter shit would be the understatement of the year.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn't see any roping or phishing going on with BB's comment. Just a friendly comment about CofS meltdown. Not sure what you are referring to about an answer to me-- unless you mean another Claire. (the very cool Ms. Headley is a member here, I think, isn't she?)

Speaking of CofS meltdowns, that's pretty good Jungian synchronicity- just last night, I had some exes over to my place and we were talking about how Cofs is just about all but done, really melting down.

But it probably isn't enough for us, anyway. Not til DM is behind bars. I suspect that's what most of us really want to see. To say DM is a complete and utter shit would be the understatement of the year.

Yes, Claire my apologies to you. Some months back...I am trying to remember now but there was a bit of discussion about maybe the freezone attempting to persuade newly arrived ESMB members to become involved in the freezone and you asked me if I thought that was happening here.

Around that time I searched for terril's admission that he had some dealing with such. I found something to that affect, (and I am not trying to avoid, and wish I could pull up the exact post so as to be specific) but wasn't able to get back and find your post to respond to and I believe I was over tired and just let it slide.

It was nothing that terril said in the last post (in this thread) to which I responded to today which I was addressing. Call it a stale dated ...oh yahh ...I just remembered I was going to reply to Claire ...way back then... and now I remember I didn't.

And yes, I agree with you and Terril that a melt down appears to be approaching. I just hope that the many new or old relatively duped worker bees are not harmed in any way. Another WACO is just not desirable. It for example would be a tough mission for say the FBI to accomplish. As you can see in the videos of PAC and the most recent one of Flag posted just hours ago the paramilitary/parapolice force that has been allowed to develop by a extremely mind controlled has embedded itself right under the city, state and federal authorities. Truly alarming in my view. I don't see how the department of homeland security could possibly claim there is absence of psycho-terrorism going on right inside the USA.

** note this is not a call nor support for DHS to bypass the constitution but a comment on one aspect of the endangerment of liberty of fellow human beings.

ARRgh sorry xenuphobe, I just realized this is so out of place on an introduction thread. My apologies.

Last edited: