What's new

Introducing myself

QMcDaniel

I've been out since 2009. I tried to leave quietly but the church has been hounding me ever since. I didn't know about this forum. Other friends of mine that are out publicly or privately told me to keep quiet. Last week after I found out he church had been making harassing phone calls to my handicap mother that lives with me I snapped. I started making daily posts on my Instagram and face book accounts. Nuts! Follow me if you want to read what I posted. I accidentally started telling my story through these posts and realize I have a lot to say.
My Instagram is public and the posts I made on on face book regarding Scientology are public.
im sure I've made enough noise now to know that OSA already knows about me. I tagged the church in each one of my posts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if That's good or bad but I did it anyway.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Welcome aboard!

Please feel free to read others' stories about life in Scientology, and tell us about your own when you feel comfortable doing so.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, we love to hear the Newbie stories. A lot of us are not using Instagram or even Facebook. Links would be great!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been out since 2009. I tried to leave quietly but the church has been hounding me ever since. I didn't know about this forum. Other friends of mine that are out publicly or privately told me to keep quiet. Last week after I found out he church had been making harassing phone calls to my handicap mother that lives with me I snapped. I started making daily posts on my Instagram and face book accounts. Nuts! Follow me if you want to read what I posted. I accidentally started telling my story through these posts and realize I have a lot to say.
My Instagram is public and the posts I made on on face book regarding Scientology are public.
im sure I've made enough noise now to know that OSA already knows about me. I tagged the church in each one of my posts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if That's good or bad but I did it anyway.

Welcome by the way..... Love that little homemade emoticon at the end!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to to you !
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
One of the reasons the Cult of Scientology is so despised, so radioactive, looked on as utterly abhorrent, is this type of conduct

<<<<<<the church had been making harassing phone calls to my handicap mother that lives with me>>>>>

Is this your Instagram account ? (I see an image of "What is Scientology?")

https://www.instagram.com/qmcdaniel/?hl=en

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I don't know how to include links. If you are a face book or Instagram user you should easily be able to search. I'm not very tech savy

Are those following the right links ????

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/qmcdaniel/

facebook
https://www.facebook.com/quailynn

Welcome and well done on speaking out about such harassement!
They will leave you alone since you expose them and are not feared.

They specialize in harrassing vulnerable people.
In the event they don't leave your mom and you alone
I volunteer to post threads wiht Biggggggggggg large capital letters including the names of those fuckers who harrass both of you

you can post their names whenever you wish, and record those phones calls we can post to identify those moronic disgusting stalking ''so-called Cherch of $cientology'' handlers

Hope you enjoy your coming on the board and find support if you need so.

Keep being courageous!
Your mom must be proud of her girl! :wink2:

QMcDaniel

Welcome to to you !
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
One of the reasons the Cult of Scientology is so despised, so radioactive, looked on as utterly abhorrent, is this type of conduct

<<<<<<the church had been making harassing phone calls to my handicap mother that lives with me>>>>>

Is this your Instagram account ? (I see an image of "What is Scientology?")

https://www.instagram.com/qmcdaniel/?hl=en
YES that is my account thank you for posting the link! i do most of my interneting on my phone. that is me! since i have the same user names linking me to the internet is pretty easy.

QMcDaniel

yes the links above are correct you all found my social media pages. TY!!!!

im relieved to hear you think they will leave me alone now. i have someone at home taking pictures and my neighbors watching out if OSA or a PI comes by again.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Quailynn,

I like this post on your fb.

After leaving the church I was so ashamed of my involvement with Scientology. I wandered the streets of Europe, popped in and out of Latin America, sailed the Caribbean, worked in the slums of Africa and meditated with gurus and Mystics in India.

It looks like you had more self reflection and travel than Hubbard.

Kudos for not wrapping a towel around your head and calling yourself a Swami. The temptation must have been great.

Veda

Sponsor

Hi QMcDaniel,

Welcome. :)

If, by chance, you're curious to search the vast archives of ESMB, its search function, unfortunately, is not very good. However, by using Google (or similar) search engine, and typing, site:exscn.net followed by the term you wish to explore, you'll be able to easily search ESMB's vast data base.

Other than that, at the end of my post, on the signature line, is a link to ESMB's web site, which contains some interesting stories and articles.

[video=youtube;-4HI3KYlFag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4HI3KYlFag[/video]
1997 BBC documentary on L. Ron Hubbard.

Enjoy.

QMcDaniel

Welcome Quailynn,

I like this post on your fb.

It looks like you had more self reflection and travel than Hubbard.

Kudos for not wrapping a towel around your head and calling yourself a Swami. The temptation must have been great.
lol obvi you havent looked at my social media. you dot understand someone until you walk in their shoes or bare feet. not my first rodeo so i knew before the swami was a hoax. but none the less

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
lol obvi you havent looked at my social media. you dot understand someone until you walk in their shoes or bare feet. not my first rodeo so i knew before the swami was a hoax. but none the less

I was joking. I haven't seen much of your social media, I just find it interesting that you actually did what Hubbard claimed he did. He claimed to have traveled the world in search of enlightenment and you actually did so. I don't think Hubbard had the capacity for self exploration.

Anyway, the thing about the towel and the swami was just a reference to one of LRH's old stories. I was just having a joke. I do that.

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
Welcome QM! There's a bunch of good people on here! Glad you've joined us. I know about being harassed by OSA and it's totally bs...it's been going on a year for me and I finally went semi-public with one of the letters. It's horrible that they're harassing your handicap mother. Not cool at all!! I wish you the best in getting OSA out of your and your mom's life.

:heartflower::welcome::party: