Introduction to Scientology L. Ron Hubbard

Moonchild

Patron with Honors
The old Introduction video complete. Just to be torough.

At 0:20 into the first video we see the statement "That man is L.Ron Hubbard, and what you are about to see is his only filmed interview".

Oh really? What about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI Admittedly, the first set of videos may have predated the BBC interview of 1967, but nonetheless they seem to remain standing without correction.

The triviality of mere fact set aside, I've just watched all 6 videos along with my wife, who was never a scio.

I can only echo her comment: shame it wasn't true...

AnonKat

Crusader
At 0:20 into the first video we see the statement "That man is L.Ron Hubbard, and what you are about to see is his only filmed interview".

Oh really? What about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI Admittedly, the first set of videos may have predated the BBC interview of 1967, but nonetheless they seem to remain standing without correction.

The triviality of mere fact set aside, I've just watched all 6 videos along with my wife, who was never a scio.

I can only echo her comment: shame it wasn't true...

The old visds are coloured in at a later date and I am not responsible for that what is claimed. I know it is not the onley Interview.

I can see that back in the day in simpler times one could be conned. however it is all very American to me.

In these Times we just KNOw better.

yon8008

Patron with Honors
The old visds are coloured in at a later date and I am not responsible for that what is claimed. I know it is not the onley Interview.

I can see that back in the day in simpler times one could be conned. however it is all very American to me.

Cracks me up!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
There is something very repulsive about him in a way that makes me in an instinctive way not want to look at him.

Moonchild

Patron with Honors

Sorry if I seemed accusatory towards your good self AnonKat. I realise you were presenting the videos for inspection rather than endorsing the content. :thumbsup::)

AnonKat

Crusader
Sorry if I seemed accusatory towards your good self AnonKat. I realise you were presenting the videos for inspection rather than endorsing the content. :thumbsup::)

Yes and it is actually not a real interview at all. It is the old introduction video. Before the Larry anderson one.