What's new

Investigation Discovery Scientology Going Clear subject Mark Rathbun

Soul of Ginnungagab

Patron with Honors
Oh shut the fuck up about all this I'm a liar bullshit.

I post what I think is correct. I didn't believe the OT 3 story
yet got gains, as did many. Have to figure out how come.

If "OT 3 is not akin to creative processing", how come people
get gains doing it?

My reply is regarding this bit:

... I didn't believe the OT 3 story
yet got gains, as did many. Have to figure out how come.

It could be related to these matters:

1) Triggers.
2) Your own treasure.

That means:

A) A trigger triggers you to awaken what you know deep within yourself but was hidden, forgotten or some other way not available.

Or:

B) A trigger triggers you to see or realize something you didn't know before thus gaining new insight.

Regarding both A) and B):

What you will find out is unknown until you find out otherwise you would already be aware and not need to find out.

Terril park

Sponsor
My reply is regarding this bit:

It could be related to these matters:

1) Triggers.
2) Your own treasure.

That means:

A) A trigger triggers you to awaken what you know deep within yourself but was hidden, forgotten or some other way not available.

Or:

B) A trigger triggers you to see or realize something you didn't know before thus gaining new insight.

Regarding both A) and B):

What you will find out is unknown until you find out otherwise you would already be aware and not need to find out.

Not the way I saw it but no problems re your way.

Note I'm not an expert techie.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Finally got to watch Marty's story, up on their website now:
http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...us-persuasions-video/a-scientologists-escape/

I liked it more than I thought I would, from what people had said. It really drove home the aspect of Miscavige's violence. Marty and Claire did fine. There was something left dangling in the storyline, about the death of Marty's father or whether he even got a chance to see him. The end was a bit peculiar too, especially for people who didn't know Marty's story.

It had nothing about Marty's auditing of Tom Cruise, which was probably kept out so the show could avoid legal issues, and after all, this was Marty's story, so f Tom Cruise. They didn't even use Rinder's name, as the guy Marty was ordered to make confess.

They'd need a miniseries to cover all the things which happened to Marty. I still wish they had used a little person to play DM. When Marty returned to base, they could have had DM pointing up, "The plane, the plane." That would have aroused a lot of people's curiosity, and driven DM over the rainbow.

Last edited:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just tested: Definitely works in Germany. What's your ErrorMessage? "Not available in your country"? Well, try a Proxy then.
I'll show it to the husband.. :yes:
I am on my iPad.. But we did just upgrade me on Friday from the iPad 2 to this one.. But, spell check isn't any better and this one is giving me a whole new set of issues when posting comments (like this comment) to the forum.
***one wrong keystroke and my entire reply gets erased! Wish I could figure out what that keystroke is!***

Good idea Nobody! I'll show it to hubby and he will finally find it :thumbsup:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I'll show it to the husband.. :yes:
I am on my iPad.. But we did just upgrade me on Friday from the iPad 2 to this one.. But, spell check isn't any better and this one is giving me a whole new set of issues when posting comments (like this comment) to the forum.
***one wrong keystroke and my entire reply gets erased! Wish I could figure out what that keystroke is!***

Good idea Nobody! I'll show it to hubby and he will finally find it :thumbsup:

I've had something like that before and it was pressing ctrl plus a certain letter instead of shift, because the keyboard was slightly different my little finger was missing it's target. It can be very annoying after pouring your heart out, and when you have memory issues too.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good show well worth the watch, especially Rathbuns entry into Scientology.

Has a big weird spot in the middle where Marty blows and DM gets him to come back when he's so
adamant about being finished and then cut to Marty is back working for DM as Inspector General
it's like someone clipped 20 minutes out of the story, kinda weird :duh: but other than that like
I said worth the watch.

Thanks for posting it :thumbsup:
In this show Marty seems to insist that he was pretty far removed from the Lisa McPhereson situation.
But didn't he admit once, somewhere else, that he actually took records from her folders and destroyed them before the police could see?

I wonder if DLHDM really did cry when he was trying to get Marty back? I wouldn't doubt it really.