What's new

Invitation To Staff & Public Of St. Louis

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
This is an invitation to all the staff and public from St. Louis who come here looking for answers to their doubts and upsets of things they have experienced over the years that are just not right. The thougths and doubts will not go away no matter how many times you try to justify them.

My wife, she is a care giver and I love her to death and her approach is to give the staff and public of St. Louis a chance to look outside for answers without being made wrong for still being inside. I can agree with that. She told me that if I called it a cult it would probably upsets those that are looking because it would make you wrong. She is right about that as well.

I know when I first looked at Scientology I had trouble calling it a church, then I accepted it over the years and became a natural thing to say. Then I finally woke up and looked where Scientology told me not to look I saw the word "cult" everywhere to describe what I had been involved with for 22 years. It was a tough pill to swallow and did keep me from looking at some sites for a long time just for that reason. Truth resolves confusions and upsets. It puts things in place.

The truth that we did have has been twisted just a few degrees every year for the past 40 years at least. You would not have noticed it, most of us didn't unless we were at the place where it started and those people were silenced with declares.

If you still believe in the technology its all here on the outside, all complete and at 1/10th the price you are paying now. There is also many other options and paths you could take to find your answers to life.

Don't be afraid of Anonyomus some are extreme and some are very nice and realizes they are not against you they are against the corruption of the organization. I think they are starting to realize they are more effective if they are approachable.

Stand up and withdraw your support from the doubt, the insanity, the things that just haven't made sense to you for years, and for some even decades.

You will be surprised when you do stand up how many are already out here that have been silent just waiting to stand up and take a stand. They are just scared until a few crazy people like myself stand up first.

Well we are here we are your friends we know what you are going through. You would not believe the amount of charge and pressure that comes off the day you decide enough is enough.

Last edited:

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
You can read our resignation letter here on the home page of our blog. Its very long but we think it is worth reading. Just me personally I have come to the decision I do not even care to be an independent Scientologist at this time, but that is just my decision and not the rest of my family that got declared.

http://littledoubt.wordpress.com

It also has a lot of other information we came across in our investigation, but not all of it. Take from it what you will, you need to decide for yourself. We have our SP declare for my wife, stepdaughter, and myself all on one declare. That helped save the St. Louis Org on supplies.

The only power a SP Delcare has is what active Scientologist gives it. So if you are looking at St. Louis it matters to about 100 people out of about 3 million people. It is only being used to cut the communication so you will remain ignorant to the corruption and abuse in Scientology.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes

Yes, Best Wishes, and glad you are out, and speaking out. The power is in our voices, singing loudly, proudly. :thumbsup:

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Well done Jim!

Great news on getting out and waking up! Continue to do so, with my permission.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The only power a SP Declare has is what active Scientologist gives it. So if you are looking at St. Louis it matters to about 100 people out of about 3 million people. It is only being used to cut the communication so you will remain ignorant to the corruption and abuse in Scientology.

Exactly.

I hope the staff and public of St. Louis do come here and consider your ideas.

Well done!