What's new

Is any ex truly out?

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
It happens about once a year that I just stop and tell someone to their face that they are lying. We are only 3 months in and you already are nominated for the first 2012 BOLDFACED LIE AWARD.

I have pointed out your questioning peoples "mental health" along with your voluminous posts calling people's behavior obsessive and other such insults.

Links?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
The basic way out is this:
Spot something which makes Scn insignificant.
(hints: ---> YOU, your life, reality, truth, other people, love, your goals and dreams, etc <--- )

The ultimate Mind F*ck, was the moment when LRH got you to go into agreement with the belief that Scn was senior to these things. It was an ingenious and subtle trick.

- Yon

Epic quote. :clap:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Re: PAIN & SECTS

Wait, doesn't Ron say with sex a being fixates and loses power.

Hey, in that case i want to lose power!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME LOSE POWER!!!!!

Oh yeah, this oughta work...

jarah-mariano-sports-01.jpg

Mother of God. I want to lose power, too.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This thread would be a good link for starters.

Example: You don't recall Mark repeatedly calling people who disagree with him "obsessive"?

You can start with post #2 on this thread (directly following your #1 OP) where Mark starts slinging insults with the words "utterly fixated" and "obsessive".

It's easy to find links, Another example is post #31 where you get another two-for-the-price-of-one:

And I am totally in agreement with this. But whereas reasoned criticism is mentally healthy, obsessive criticism most certainly is not. And there are those who clearly fall into the latter category.

Ya got yer "obsessive criticism" and ya got yer "(not) mentally healthy"

Need more links? Read Marks posts, he frequently makes such grandiose diagnoses about other's mental health.

Mark sets himself up as the authority on who is mentally ill and, by default, positions himself as one who is not. This is all the fuss is about. His insults. But he doesn't like to say WHO he is talking about. Try asking him here on this thread, if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
PS: One more note for you Claire. . .

After Baker slings his "utterly fixated" and "obsessive" and "(not) mentally healthy" type of insults, he is then called for that by myself and others.

Example:

Originally Posted by Bill
There is a saying that, on the road, those who are going faster than you are a$$holes and those who are going slower are idiots. Here, one might say those who are more intensely critical of Scientology than oneself are "obsessed" and those who are less critical are "clueless".

Unless someone is trained and have carefully interviewed the people involved, any label of "obsessive" is simply a dismissive label based only on that person's bias as to how much criticism is "too much". There is nothing much wrong with that, it's just an opinion. To think that other people here actually have a mental illness based only one one's personal bias would be silly (and I'm not accusing you of that.)

Bill

Then Baker tries to weasel out of it by posting this whopper...

Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker
Seeing as I have not raised any such question of mental illness, and in fact have made that point explicitly on this thread, the comments in your post are mistaken and thereby inappropriate.

So, it's in plain English. After calling people "utterly fixated" and "obsessed" and "(not) mentally healthy", he denies "raising any such question of mental illness". Wogs call that kind of thing lying or bullshit.

If anyone still cannot plainly see Mark trying to tell a big old whopper, something is very wrong with their ummmmm..."obnosis".

Lone Star

Crusader
PS: One more note for you Claire. . .

After Baker slings his "utterly fixated" and "obsessive" and "(not) mentally healthy" type of insults, he is then called for that by myself and others.

Example:

Then Baker tries to weasel out of it by posting this whopper...

So, it's in plain English. After calling people "utterly fixated" and "obsessed" and "(not) mentally healthy", did he or did he not "raise any such question of mental illness"?

If anyone still cannot plainly see Mark trying to tell a big old whopper, something is very wrong with their ummmmm..."obnosis".

Yes, the following were/are mentally ill and obsessive :

Paulette Cooper
Gerry Armstrong
Jon Atack
Lawrence Wollersheim
Bob Minton
Jesse Prince
Stacy Brooks
Mark Bunker
ToryMagoo
Arnie Lerma
And all others who are obsessed enough to write books, organize rallies, give speeches, sue in court, or start websites exposing Scientology. (Anonymous).

They should all be reasonable about it.:whistling:

LoneWolf

Patron
I was in for 30 years. I’m out 11 years now. I didn’t have to figure figure think think on it. Kind of like when I was being chased thru the jungle by a 97-pound guy with an AK-47 - Didn’t have to figure on it. I’m going hiking!

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Thing is, I don't see any post where MAB has directly accused anyone of anything. I think speaking of tendencies prevalent amongst large groups of people (and critics of Scn are, for our purposes, a large group of people. In fact, I think there're more critics than there are CofS members...the *cough* 8 million number notwithstanding) doesn't mean he's taking a poke at anyone or trying to be mean or level blame or any of that.

It's like the time I used the very common American colloquialism "here and there" and then I got three people jumping on me wanting proof of all the times I'd seen whatever it was happen on ESMB and why was I levelling blame. With one party, it was evidently a colloquialism with which he was unfamiliar. With the other two, they were people who viewed anything I ever posted with a jaundiced eye and they were reading something into it that just plain wasn't there.

Of course, I could be biased because I like MAB and always have. But I do know that when he wants to discuss a specific person, he does that. I don't view him as the sly innuendo type.

Thing is, I don't see any post where MAB has directly accused anyone of anything. ...

That's because you can read and comprehend the english language. You are correct. I haven't.

If I want to play "j'accuse" I am more than capable of doing so. However, unlike many others, I don't tend to find that a worthwhile game to play preferring only to point out the failings of others when they are in fact problematic on the board. Moreover, only when the facts are incontrovertible and also I typically will provide direct links to the specific failings being illustrated.

Innuendo is a game played for the most part by others. No doubt that is a contributory reason for their apparent excessive sensitivity to it.

Mark A. Baker

Mystic

Crusader
Thing is, I don't see any post where MAB has directly accused anyone of anything. I think speaking of tendencies prevalent amongst large groups of people (and critics of Scn are, for our purposes, a large group of people. In fact, I think there're more critics than there are CofS members...the *cough* 8 million number notwithstanding) doesn't mean he's taking a poke at anyone or trying to be mean or level blame or any of that.

It's like the time I used the very common American colloquialism "here and there" and then I got three people jumping on me wanting proof of all the times I'd seen whatever it was happen on ESMB and why was I levelling blame. With one party, it was evidently a colloquialism with which he was unfamiliar. With the other two, they were people who viewed anything I ever posted with a jaundiced eye and they were reading something into it that just plain wasn't there.

Of course, I could be biased because I like MAB and always have. But I do know that when he wants to discuss a specific person, he does that. I don't view him as the sly innuendo type.

Yarr. That apparent "...I don't see any post where MAB has directly accused anyone of anything." You hit nail upon head. It's a tricky-dicky wording method of the Mindfuck Cult. They even go so far as to study and practice "logic", argumentation, debate etc. to carry out their nefarious verbal entrapments continually laced with specious intent.

Some races know how to handle 'em:

giving-the-finger-gorilla.jpg

They often suffer from deep fear. Particularly of gorillas bearing fingers.

Yes, the following were/are mentally ill and obsessive :

... [names listed in original post withheld] ...

Would you care to offer some evidence to support your allegations that these people are mentally ill? Or do you just enjoy spreading rumors about the mental health of others?

Mark A. Baker

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seeing as I have not raised any such question of mental illness, and in fact have made that point explicitly on this thread, the comments in your post are mistaken and thereby inappropriate.

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:
Did you miss the part where I said I wasn't accusing you of that?:questions:

You want to get insulted by what I said, I can address that. You want to get insulted by what I expressly didn't say? Well, have fun. That's totally your problem.

Bill

Lone Star

Crusader
Would you care to offer some evidence to support your allegations that these people are mentally ill? Or do you just enjoy spreading rumors about the mental health of others?

Mark A. Baker

I think each one of the people I listed, if they read my post in context with some other posts, would understand that I don't really think they're mentally ill. Some might even get a chuckle out of it. It's called being absurd to illustrate absurdity.

Lone Star

Crusader
That's because you can read and comprehend the english language. You are correct. I haven't.

If I want to play "j'accuse" I am more than capable of doing so. However, unlike many others, I don't tend to find that a worthwhile game to play preferring only to point out the failings of others when they are in fact problematic on the board. Moreover, only when the facts are incontrovertible and also I typically will provide direct links to the specific failings being illustrated.

Innuendo is a game played for the most part by others. No doubt that is a contributory reason for their apparent excessive sensitivity to it.

Mark A. Baker

Aha!! There it is again! You just accused "others" of being mentally ill in a very slick, erudite manner. You old sneaky snake you!! :roflmao: And you basically admitted to using innuendo while at the same time claiming you don't. How can someone be "excessively sensitive" to it if you don't use it?

Oh you're good....you're reeeeeaaaaal good! :thumbsup:

Absurdly yours,

LS

Sequimite

I consider myself to be "totally out". On the other hand here I am registered here and reading posts on this forum. Why do you suppose that? Not sure myself. In the past, I threw the baby out with the bathwater. Apparently I must have kept the rubber ducky. :eyeroll: