ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Is Dan Sherman (Ron's event biograph) GAY?

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by knn, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:laugh: Paul! Hey can someone PLEASE make DM as an Orc?

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

he's not beefy enough for an Orc

[​IMG]

Zinj

3. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

DM looks like a Tiny Tim orc.

TP

4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:clap: :laugh: :thumbsup:

Now do him as an ORC!!! :yes:

5. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Zinj dosn't have much to work with WO:coolwink: DM is, quit tiny.

TP

6. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

But Orcs ARE scrawny, short little things.

Zinj's thinking of the other creatures...Uruk-Hai, http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/l...ker_Uruk-Hai.jpg/180px-Berzerker_Uruk-Hai.jpg

THEY ARE beefy Warrior types with long hair...(with the white hand painted onto their faces).

Pic of an Orc (You won't even have to paste DM's face on it, it already looks like him in the morning, I bet :p )

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/thumb/e/e8/Orcs.PNG/250px-Orcs.PNG

Nobody test me...I KNOW my LOTR shit (Movies, anyways). :p

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  7. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

well, here's one, but, actually, it makes him look too purty.

[​IMG]

Zinj

8. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

He looks sorta like a Vulcan with a Klingon scalp, lol....:laugh:

9. Good twin

Good twin Floater

OMG we should retitle this thread "When Nerds Attack!" You guys are a riot. :yes:

10. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

11. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:p GT. But Mommy! We don' wanna go to bed.....We havin too much fun playin' Paper JPeg's

12. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Okay you ASKED for it

You really don't even have to photoshop anything. These guys are just naturally creepy and absurd. I suppose the little guy at the end could be DM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gYCWZMVik

13. Good twin

Good twin Floater

14. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

DM video game style......

In the same vein, anyone ever play Resident Evil 4? It's about this cult run by an egotisical, shrieking, vertically-challenged evil dude given to self-indulgent pontifications about himself and his cult; said cult consisting of mindless folks who are infested with parasites that control them. Sound familiar? Dead serious--see below for a picture of this crazy uniformed leader backed by a couple of his OSA goons...er, I mean loyal henchmen (same difference?). :D

Attached Files:

15. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Ah, ah, ah now, GT. THAT scene is one of my FAVORITES, now! :nope: :smack:

But..I guess I could agree with the little guy at the end lookin kinda like Dm....maybe....

That movie is such a favorite of mine, I know the ENTIRE SCRIPT BY HEART! :redface: :runaway:

16. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Why does this NOT surprise me? :eyeroll:

17. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Heeheehee. :shrug: I know, I know....:redface: THAT is one of my secret, useless and shameful talents, :D

But take heart!

....at least I don't know any of the LOTR films by heart (scriptwise, that is) Nor am I gonna even TRY to memorize THAT! :ohmy: :p

18. justaguy

justaguy Patron Meritorious

OMGWTFBBQ!!!111oneelevenexclamationpoint

Now that you point it out, the similarities are way, way, uncanny. DM = salazar (thassisname in the game, right?)

So, to all the exes here: how'd you get the parasite out of your body? Did you have to use one of those cool zappy machines?

19. ncapers

ncapers KhaKahn

Dan is assuredly not gay although he has a certin kind of writerish sensibility. I knew him when in. He is a brilliant writer, hilarious, and very very bright. Much smarter than the people he's dealing with on a daily basis. Last I heard he was in the Hole. I also knew Manot, who was wonderful. French Canadian. I can only imagine how her death must have impacted him... I miss him and have thoughts @ breaking him out.

20. xemnu

xemnu Patron with Honors

I'm sick of the American cliché that if you're sensitive and not macho then you're gay.
    Dan is nice and I didn't know his wife had died. She was the one who taught me that LRH had been married three times. She also pointed that there were many things in LRH history that weren't known. I guess Dan talked too much.
    Of course Dan spends more time writing for COB than writing the biography.
    The main challenge in writing that biography is that it has to match Hubbard's lies in his lectures while also dead agenting his actual life.
    Such as "Hubbard was in Jack Parsons' circle" but that was as a spy for the US! Was fleeing with his money also for the US?
    Anyway, one of the most incredible piece of creative writing was the briefing that explained that if Hubbard had two different accounts in his navy records (actually he has only one but Hubbard tells a different story), it was because one was a fake account created to deceive enemy spies!

I always wondered about something: there are all these people in LRH briefings (March 13th events) who make testimonies about knowing Ron and how fantastic he was. In Gold they were called "talents" and that made me wonder if they were actors rather than real witnesses.