What's new

Is Dan Sherman (Ron's event biograph) GAY?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dan Sherman is definitely not gay not that there is anything wrong with that.

My wife Lyn was his auditor and I was Dan's wife's auditor. As mentioned earlier Dan was married to Manot (pronounced like minnow but with and a instead of an i) who was French Canadian. They were married for many years. Me, my wife, and two kids would spend many Saturday evenings with them at their apartment in Hollywood. We would usually rent a video and have pizza and beer and talk all night for hours.

Manot was OT5 as was Danny. They never had children. Dave Klugey who most of you probably know as an OSA agent was Danny's best friend. When Danny was married to Manot before she died, he was a really nice guy. He was funny, witty, a good writer and had written several books about spys.

He is not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.

ncapers

KhaKahn
No, Danny is not gay. He was married to Manon for many years. Prior to that he had sexual relationships with other women. I can attest. I always thought of Danny as a refined sort of Mic Jagger-type. He is really funny, a brilliant writer, has a fantastic mind, and was a much loved friend. He's got so much going for him, I hate seeing him stuck in the hole or wherever he is. I miss him.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
No, Danny is not gay. He was married to Manon for many years. Prior to that he had sexual relationships with other women. I can attest. I always thought of Danny as a refined sort of Mic Jagger-type. He is really funny, a brilliant writer, has a fantastic mind, and was a much loved friend. He's got so much going for him, I hate seeing him stuck in the hole or wherever he is. I miss him.

I've said this many times, on this board and other places.

Danny was a great guy.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
My answer to the question posed would be to ask Dan himself, and even then the answer he would give would be the answer he would want to give, not necessarily the truth.

Another answer would be 'what do you want to know that for?' Some things are or should be personal. I really don't need to know the answer to that question, it's just not my business.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Dan Sherman is definitely not gay not that there is anything wrong with that.

My wife Lyn was his auditor and I was Dan's wife's auditor. As mentioned earlier Dan was married to Manot (pronounced like minnow but with and a instead of an i) who was French Canadian. They were married for many years. Me, my wife, and two kids would spend many Saturday evenings with them at their apartment in Hollywood. We would usually rent a video and have pizza and beer and talk all night for hours.

Manot was OT5 as was Danny.

Dan's wife was Manon (Alarie) Sherman & she died in 2002. I wonder if they were in a common law marriage & not a legal one because Manon's death is listed with the SSA by her maiden name.

http://www.mocavo.com/Manon-Alarie-1949-2002-Social-Security-Death-Index/09592999668633661864

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/manon-alarie.html

http://www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/Clearwater-FL/Manon-Alarie.html