What's new

Is David Miscavige really planning to extend Scientology’s ‘Bridge’?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I thought everyone who completes OT8 is assigned the post of OT Ambassador with the purpose of preparing themselves and others for the release of OT 9&10.

This has always been true.

Where's the news?

Good point, also I really don't believe that DM would trust anyone to do it, it wouldn't have been left by Ron so it would be new tech and there is no one that DM would allow to do that. If they could just invent tech like that they could be the new Commodore and kick DM out. He would have to OK it and he would have to do almost the entire bridge before he would be able to even look at the materials.

Either
A) it won't happen and at some point people will realise, after redoing the bridge a zillion times or
B) it will be pretending there is tech that there isn't, and the few people that survive long enough to get on OT9 will just tear up their certs and demand a refund.

Either way it would be out KSW.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Has there really been any statement that OTIX and OTX will be released "soon"? The line that people need to do "prerequisites" in order to be ready for their release has been getting pushed since the 80s. These prereqs change from time to time: I seem to recall at some time they included the full SHSBC.

-----

If he wants two things to release he could base something on my RAW4 and SpotAnAngel modules. I think they would be great for his purposes (apart from minor points like their known squirrel provenance).

Why ideal? One factor is each is pretty much entirely dependent on subjective perception for results, i.e., one could delude oneself for years that "stuff" is happening. They are also very esoteric and not related to everyday life at all (they mostly involve interaction with one's subtle energy systems and the subtle realms).

-----

More likely, he could rewrite some of Captain Bill's works and make up some lies about how CBR stole these from Hubbard. There's enough there to keep people banging away in session at nasty remote entities and suppressive space organizations for years.

Paul

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Has there really been any statement that OTIX and OTX will be released "soon"? The line that people need to do "prerequisites" in order to be ready for their release has been getting pushed since the 80s. These prereqs change from time to time: I seem to recall at some time they included the full SHSBC.

-----

If he wants two things to release he could base something on my RAW4 and SpotAnAngel modules. I think they would be great for his purposes (apart from minor points like their known squirrel provenance).

Why ideal? One factor is each is pretty much entirely dependent on subjective perception for results, i.e., one could delude oneself for years that "stuff" is happening. They are also very esoteric and not related to everyday life at all (they mostly involve interaction with one's subtle energy systems and the subtle realms).

-----

More likely, he could rewrite some of Captain Bill's works and make up some lies about how CBR stole these from Hubbard. There's enough there to keep people banging away in session at nasty remote entities and suppressive space organizations for years.

Paul

That would be admitting that 'squirrels' have better knowledge of the tech than he does, unlikely he would admit that even covertly. However he will have to do something.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
The excerpt below is from an email (forwarded to me by a friend) written by a top career FSM around four years ago and distributed to his/her group of selectees and hopefuls. Just about three months after Marty's revealing posting on no OT 9 & 10.

This FSM (OT8, older, and very motivated to do more bridge this lifetime) went to the Freewinds and apparently pressed the staff there about when these upper OT levels were going to be released. The excerpt below is what the FSM came back with and distributed to his/her selectees.

Read closely. It's a very transparent attempt by the Int/Freewinds execs to take back all previous promises and expectations in the face of badgering OT8s snooping around, getting anxious, and asking too many questions.

The source of the email is known by me and is very solid. These were the "official" talking points (weasel words) a few years ago. :whistling:

"UPDATE ON RELEASE OF OT IX AND X and beyond:

The word on OT IX is "no word," not just a nothing, but the positive statement that there is NO data, and any earlier "data" or rumors or such were all invalid, just guesses or rumors.

There is NO data, no estimate of date, no official conditional targets, no length of time to do them, solo or HGC or combination, etc.

Nothing that was rumored before is valid.

The message to OTs and anyone else wanting to have OT IX released is "make your Orgs into Ideal Orgs".

That is what is needed in order to get OT IX released. That is what we all should work on if we want to help get these upper OT levels released."

"Walked back hard" is the term, I think. :no:

The "tell" is pretty obvious: "We don't have them."

No need for further confirmation. We get it. :yes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:
I remember in 1987 when they were pushing it and selling it. What liars!

View attachment 10757

Image: Tony Ortega article

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Whatever happened to Super Power? Was it a failure and now they're going to try OT9 and see if that does the trick?

Whatever happened to Super Power? Was it a failure and now they're going to try OT9 and see if that does the trick?

Good question. The oily table and the pole-around-running might be very difficult to find overblown praise words for, to write on the success story, written on special superpower stationery, with a special superpower pen, at the special game show style, superpower success booth. :unsure:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I often tell jokes telepathically.
If you ever find yourself laughing for no apparent reason, that was me! :biggrin:

Did you ever see a movie called 'Second Sight'? Their phone message was great;

'You have reached the Second Sight Detective Agency. We already know who you are and what you want, so at the sound of the beep, hang up'.