What's new

Is David Miscavige "Turning Over His Hat" to Louis Farrakhan?

Sindy

Crusader
Is David Miscavige "Turning Over His Hat" to Louis Farrakhan?

images
images

I got to thinking today about this unholy alliance between the NOI and Scientology.

There certainly isn't room enough for these two egos at the very top of the org board. How does this combination eventually work?

Is the NOI just considered another group, in the "Building a New Civilization" department in Division 6 on Scientology's org board?

Maybe in some twisted scenario in Miscavige's head, he sees this as his way out. Maybe he has some sort of agreement with Farrakhan.

The whole idea of Scientology building alliances, getting the tech into other organizations is that hopefully, one day, they will all become Scientologists. This rarely happens but that's the policy -- that's what they're supposed to do.

Miscavige, thinking he is the Power of all Powers would naturally think he should apply the Power and Power Change formulas, right?

At the last protest in Chicago (last weekend), it was obvious how much the alliance between these two groups has grown. If they truly do converge, is there not room for just one leader at the top?

Maybe the C of S just gets handed over to the NOI? Sure, it's a crazy idea but it's fun to think about.

As weird as it is, it's the one way out for Miscavige that doesn't involve jail time, that doesn't cause him to lose face as he is just "turning things over after having done a magnificent job all these years" (I mean, Mr Miscavige deserves a break doesn't he?), that could be sold as a logical progression at some point (regardless of how many people would leave because of it as that seems to be what they want anyway so they don't have to service the old public and at the same time are allowed to keep the real estate holdings).

Okay, now tell me all the reasons why this crazy idea could in no way be part of the deluded leaders thought process. :)

I would love to hear everyone's ideas of where they think this relationship is going. It's quite fascinating and there is absolutely no doubt now that it IS happening full steam ahead.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sindy: The Cult of Scientology staff were not allowed to REG the NOI people. Without trapping them with large sums of money on account - I doubt they will be around. They came in when Miscavige put out the NEW DIANETICS program where you could audit for eternity. NOI people came in and got certified but then all left fairly quick. A year ago - there were NONE OF THE NOI people at the local Morgues.

I doubt if Slappy will take off his hat - too many perks and slaves to boss around to do his dirty work. Most DICTATOR's go down with the ship - mutiny or suicide may be SLAPPY's only way out! :bigcry: I don't think he will leave on his own unless he personally takes himself out! He is too far gone!

Sindy

Crusader
Sindy: The Cult of Scientology staff were not allowed to REG the NOI people. Without trapping them with large sums of money on account - I doubt they will be around. They came in when Miscavige put out the NEW DIANETICS program where you could audit for eternity. NOI people came in and got certified but then all left fairly quick. A year ago - there were NONE OF THE NOI people at the local Morgues.

I doubt if Slappy will take off his hat - too many perks and slaves to boss around to do his dirty work. Most DICTATOR's go down with the ship - mutiny or suicide may be SLAPPY's only way out! :bigcry: I don't think he will leave on his own unless he personally takes himself out! He is too far gone!

Check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2pn7X6wN4g&feature=player_embedded

I think they may have even hired guards for the NOI. In Chicago, at least, I have seen a big increase in NOI involvement.

In addition, on this day, Leila Wills came out to visit as she is doing some kind of documentary on the alliance of the two groups.

Check out the photos in this Chicago Scientology business group:

https://www.facebook.com/ExpansionFundingPartners

Album: Expansion Funding Partners' Holiday Party - 2011

Now I can't prove that the African American participants here came from the NOI alliance but if I had to stake my life on it, I would say yes, that's where they came from...I do believe they are the "new blood".

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorry, the CoS has far more money than NOI, basically what money the NOI does have goes towards ensuring Farrakhan lives in the lap of luxury. Neither have much membership to speak of, trustworthy research indicates both have similar membership (40,000 Scios) and (50,000 NOI) but even more EX members.

However, DM is much younger and presumably healthier than Farrakhan who is in his mid-80's and had serious health issues. In fact in 2007 it was being reported LF was stepping down due to health problems.

See NYT story:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/26/us/26farrakhan.html?pagewanted=all

So given those facts, and the enormous egos involved, I think it is far, far more likely DM thinks he will take over the NOI and make them all Scientologists. He may have to wait for Farrakhan to die or become incompacitated, but given his age DM probably thinks he can wait. He's certainly off to a great start, having Farrakhan force all his members in for introductory indoctrination.

I only wonder how much DM had to pay Farrakhan, and probably give him a cut of each NOI service fees, to go along with this? One thing DM desperately needs, but doesn't have, is raw meat. Incorporating other cults is a great way to take care of that. DM will probably be screaming about straight up and vertical crap due to the new starts courtesy of NOI - a couple of 1,000 new people in the Orgs nationally is probably the biggest influx of new people DM has had in well over a decade.

Besides if people are already in a cult, they've already proved the are willing to be led by the nose and believe and do what they are told. Like taking candy from a baby for COS.

Cuts short the whole love bombing, behaving somewhat politely, basically pretending we aren't a cult time period intro period down to next to nothing.

Sindy

Crusader
Sorry, the CoS has far more money than NOI, basically what money the NOI does have goes towards ensuring Farrakhan lives in the lap of luxury. Neither have much membership to speak of, trustworthy research indicates both have similar membership (40,000 Scios) and (50,000 NOI) but even more EX members.

However, DM is much younger and presumably healthier than Farrakhan who is in his mid-80's and had serious health issues. In fact in 2007 it was being reported LF was stepping down due to health problems.

See NYT story:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/26/us/26farrakhan.html?pagewanted=all

So given those facts, and the enormous egos involved, I think it is far, far more likely DM thinks he will take over the NOI and make them all Scientologists. He may have to wait for Farrakhan to die or become incompacitated, but given his age DM probably thinks he can wait. He's certainly off to a great start, having Farrakhan force all his members in for introductory indoctrination.

I only wonder how much DM had to pay Farrakhan, and probably give him a cut of each NOI service fees, to go along with this? One thing DM desperately needs, but doesn't have, is raw meat. Incorporating other cults is a great way too do it. If people are already in a cult, they've already proved the are willing to be led by the nose and do what they are told. Cuts short the whole love bombing, pretending we aren't a cult time period intro period down to next to nothing.

:thumbsup: Yes, of course, that makes a lot more sense. I guess my mind keeps trying to wrap itself around what DM is thinking about how he is going to get out of this mess.

If he doesn't see he is in a huge avalanche of shit then his delusion knows no bounds.

If I were him (which of course I'm not and never would be like this dude), I would have caved long, long ago.

I loved this:

Incorporating other cults is a great way too do it. If people are already in a cult, they've already proved the are willing to be led by the nose and do what they are told. Cuts short the whole love bombing, pretending we aren't a cult time period intro period down to next to nothing.

Sindy

Crusader
Well, I suppose I didn't really think this through and I'm not that familiar with the NOI but having listened to this woman at the protest and seeing how NONE of this crap makes sense, I thought I'd throw the crazy idea out there.

There is something, however, weird about this alliance and where it's going.

Sindy

Crusader
Sindy :
I wondered if you had seen this video ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2vhG0PSKY

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, clearly I do not fully understand this dude! :ohmy::hysterical:

So, what is it Farrakhan? Did the person get taken by the Holy Spirit or have emotional charge restimulated? :melodramatic:

I guess Farrakhan has bought the BS, hook, line and sinker.

He just seems too sinister to me buy into all of it as I believe DM is scoffing at those who are true believers.

They're both nuts! Good grief!

This does look like a much bigger crowd than Scientology can muster up at an event. Does NOI shoop people into shots too? :biggrin:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think when, the NOI "congregation finally wake up and realize that Master W. Fard Muhammad and THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD would be turning in their graves as their current representative Minister Louis Farrakhan leads the return of the flock into mental and physical slavery, conceived by a insane white conman and practiced by his Juvenile criminally behaving offshoot, there will be much turmoil.

Those who cannot and will not think for themselves and act accordingly will surely become slaves again.

Sindy

Crusader
One thing I will say for Farrakhan is that he does get out there on the world stage. He is more well known than Miscavige and he does do interviews. Miscavige, well, he wouldn't think of stepping out onto the world stage. For that reason, his leadership abilities will only take him so far.

Pretty soon even the most fanatical parishioner has got to start asking, "When is Mr Miscavige going to confront the media? When will our leader go out and fill the vacuum of omitted data with factual data? When will he prove all false utterances as lies? When? When? When?"

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Check out the photos in this Chicago Scientology business group:

https://www.facebook.com/ExpansionFundingPartners

Album: Expansion Funding Partners' Holiday Party - 2011

Now I can't prove that the African American participants here came from the NOI alliance but if I had to stake my life on it, I would say yes, that's where they came from...I do believe they are the "new blood".

Sindy, there are only a few African-Americans in these photos compared to the rest. The exec on the main page wall photo of that FB is hispanic. His name is jMartinez per a post he replied to. Most of the people in the photos are white with a sprinkling of black, hispanic and East Asian.

You are staking your life on the fact that the African-Americans in those photos are from NOI? I think you need more than that to make a connect. Just saying....

Sindy

Crusader
Sindy, there are only a few African-Americans in these photos compared to the rest. The exec on the main page wall photo of that FB is hispanic. His name is jMartinez per a post he replied to. Most of the people in the photos are white with a sprinkling of black, hispanic and East Asian.

You are staking your life on the fact that the African-Americans in those photos are from NOI? I think you need more than that to make a connect. Just saying....

Actually, there are quite a few African Americans in those photos from almost zero involvement in the cult before. All I am saying is that I know these people, this org, etc. I know how many African Americans are "onlines" in Chicago. It is and always has been close to zero. All I am saying is that this is a new influx.

Sindy

Crusader
Wow, Chicago Org looks extremely downstat on the outside. The sidewalk doesn't need water, it needs weeding. And the walls could use a paintjob.

Btw, who's that hot MILF in the blue top? :D

GILF, but thank you.

Yes, it is getting more and more shabby. First of all they rent the place so why fix it up? Secondly, they already have a 5 million dollar building that was purchased 5 years ago that sits and rots so why should they fix up this building that they're in? It's sad and it's wrong and they have been totally taken advantage of and yet, they keep on giving.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
We know from his track record that DM doesn't particularly have smarts, but he makes up for it in cunning. I suspect that he has planned his exit in such a way as to dump the criminal responsibility on someone else.

To such an end, he will have to enter into these strange contract/relationships so that he has SPs to blame. After all, having gutted the Co$ so thoroughly, there can't be any SPs left, can there?

Sindy

Crusader
We know from his track record that DM doesn't particularly have smarts, but he makes up for it in cunning. I suspect that he has planned his exit in such a way as to dump the criminal responsibility on someone else.

To such an end, he will have to enter into these strange contract/relationships so that he has SPs to blame. After all, having gutted the Co$ so thoroughly, there can't be any SPs left, can there?

So I can have a vicarious thrill just thinking of a realistic scenario by which we see his exit, but where I am unable to because my mind just cannot come up and envision the scenario of which you speak, might you proffer one to "give me some mass"? :biggrin:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
For some reason, Alfreddie Johnson comes to mind.

29mvbbd.jpg

2z5t8g4.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, right, flee to Bulgravia (or wherever) and leave the Muslim Brotherhood to hold the bag for all the crimes and human rights abuses, etc. I'll bet anything that the DAY COS looses it's tax status, DM is OUTTA HERE! :outtahere: