IS Independent’s Day Weekend

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I think the "hazed out" guy is John Brosseau. I'm guessing they didn't want anyone to know he was there at that particular time, now it doesn't matter... he's no longer there.

Marty un-hazed it on his blog, but thetanic on WWP claims that the photo was shooped. It does look like a broader guy in the photo then the one before.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/1283548-post36/

indie-group.jpg

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
More specifically:

No -- new guy has no hat and is wearing a different-colored shirt and is at a slightly different angle.

New shirt is blue (slightly purple) and is a button-down, old shirt was green and looked more like a t-shirt.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
That's not what I see (after a brief inspection).
They appear to be 2 separate photos, check out the guy to haze-guys right and the guy above him, it's a different shot.
The unhazed image is 650x379, the hazed image is 650x335, perhaps that's why the guy appears to be less "broad".
The colors are different in each but the shirt appears to be the same shirt (though pixilated and squashed up a bit).

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
lol I was doing the same thing
indies.jpg

look at the guy next to "JB" and the the guy above him, either they shooped the whole area or it's a different moment in time.
If you still doubt this; look at that beautiful dog, he wasn't taking orders to "hold a pose" from no steenkin' photographer!

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Enough of the poses were similar that I'd assumed it was a local shoop, but Panda's right, it is from a different moment in time, probably with that one dude swapped out.

T

TheSneakster

Sneaks, the photo was changed.

I figured that out after looking further on the thread.

But I reckon the reason why is "Nunya" as far as most of this crowd is concerned.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
True. Doesn't mean we're not curious and can't look -- especially when one puts a mystery in plain sight. :)