Is Mike Rinder a Trusted Source of Inside Information for Aussie Exes?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oracle, you do realize that you are threatening Mark in a public venue? I recommend you get some sleep, and ask yourself why this keeps happening to you. Be honest. Is the environment just randomly throwing people at you with these accusations, or might it be possible that you are doing something over and over that causes these reactions?

I invited him to confront me face to face and have it on film. The invitation is on the table. I think that is high step up from stalking someone on forums and spreading slander and libel. But it seems that is considered "mental" to be so overt. And what? "Sane" is creeping about on forums doing damage one does not have to be responsible for? Sorry, that is not me.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Jeeze, too bad. At this rate he'll never make it to Friday for his ban and official
crucified.gif
. Amateurish, conspiratorial martyrdom is just so passé.

Tis the season for martyrdom.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I invited him to confront me face to face and have it on film. The invitation is on the table. I think that is high step up from stalking someone on forums and spreading slander and libel. But it seems that is considered "mental" to be so overt. And what? "Sane" is creeping about on forums doing damage one does not have to be responsible for? Sorry, that is not me.

It is not stalking to participate in the same forum as someone else. Confronting a person is totally fine, but threatening to hit them and chiding them for not wanting to be struck by a woman is childish, and if you actually did strike him, I would hope you went either to jail or to a mental institution for a nice long rest.

Your track record is terrible. The first thing I read by you was a threat to disseminate folder information in order to damage someone you saw as an enemy. The next thing I saw was a threat to do physical harm to someone because he made a comment about you on a message board. What's next?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is not stalking to participate in the same forum as someone else. Confronting a person is totally fine, but threatening to hit them and chiding them for not wanting to be struck by a woman is childish, and if you actually did strike him, I would hope you went either to jail or to a mental institution for a nice long rest.

Your track record is terrible. The first thing I read by you was a threat to disseminate folder information in order to damage someone you saw as an enemy. The next thing I saw was a threat to do physical harm to someone because he made a comment about you on a message board. What's next?

And your tone level is obviously punishing bodies through the Internet.

So I don't exactly see you as a stable anchor point for advice for me.

In fact, this whole Punishing bodies through internet is a hobby I find a lurid.

I do admit to being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I will not apologize to anyone for fighting back or defending myself from some creep spreading slander and libel about me.

Other than that, I have no idea why you are wedged in the middle of me and Mark for attention getting and discharing your black magic in my direction.

You do not know me and I do not know you. I was not addressing you.

And now I am dismissing you.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
You can dismiss me, but your threats and behavior are on record. Your reference to bizarre Hubbardian alterations of below-zero tone levels shows that you remain under the influence of that delusional system. I hope, for your sake, that you grow past it. Scientology makes people paranoid, aggressive and delusional.

Feral

Rogue male
There has now been an undeniable, known OSA OP run against a long-time critic on ESMB. It has been run HARD in a very strong effort to discredit this critic and "shudder him into silence", directly using the data found on ReligousFreedomWatch.

This OSA OP has been run on ESMB by Emma and Moonbat Patty.

ESMB is now a place to run OSA OPs on long term critics.

Every message board has a finite lifetime. Other messageboards and channels of exposure spring up all the time.

This one is done.

Mate, it seems you've been given one or two pieces of a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle and you sat out there in the corn fields and constructed what *you* think the picture is. Looks to me like a picture that's the product of a high revving brain that lacks it's own race track, that and I'm afraid a litle too much sensational suppositional reality (formerly known as tinfoilhattery).

So you feel or felt that Mike Laws should be brought under question, Mike Rinder has to make all his private communications public, a long time critic has been hard done by and Patty is the one running an OSA Op on ESMB.

Has it occurred to you that from a cold hard perspective these look like emotional responses and reactions that you are stretching logic and reasoning thinly over to justify your cognitive bias?

Slow down and drop the "headline" type of thread titles. They're not what you mean to say anyway and I believe that you use them to start a fight, you call it inviting participation, but take a look, you usually get beat up by the crowd you invite for offending their credulity. Particularly lately.

Yeah I know, "I'm telling you that you're doing it wrong"...or maybe I'm trying to help you....I've never been very clever at it.

Time for a more measured approach, this one is too dark.

OK, you can tell me to get fucked now. Just best to use other words. :D

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Mate, it seems you've been given one or two pieces of a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle and you sat out there in the corn fields and constructed what *you* think the picture is. Looks to me like a picture that's the product of a high revving brain that lacks it's own race track, that and I'm afraid a litle too much sensational suppositional reality (formerly known as tinfoilhattery).

So you feel or felt that Mike Laws should be brought under question, Mike Rinder has to make all his private communications public, a long time critic has been hard done by and Patty is the one running an OSA Op on ESMB.

Has it occurred to you that from a cold hard perspective these look like emotional responses and reactions that you are stretching logic and reasoning thinly over to justify your cognitive bias?

Slow down and drop the "headline" type of thread titles. They're not what you mean to say anyway and I believe that you use them to start a fight, you call it inviting participation, but take a look, you usually get beat up by the crowd you invite for offending their credulity. Particularly lately.

Yeah I know, "I'm telling you that you're doing it wrong"...or maybe I'm trying to help you....I've never been very clever at it.

Time for a more measured approach, this one is too dark.

OK, you can tell me to get fucked now. Just best to use other words. :D

Well, that's one way to look at it. Another way is that there is a picture, and someone gave him some pieces. Is there some reason that all of the pieces are not publicly made available? Would probably help defuse the current situation considerably.

Personally, I don't feel either Rathbun or Rinder should have a moment of privacy, nevermind secure communications, while they have not accounted for the criminal conspiracies they participated in and designed.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'm awake. Alanzo is banned. Now I have to go to work so I can't reply in any detail because I don't have time.

I will make a detailed post tonight and answer any and all questions.

In the mean time, consider this.......

Who is being publicly attacked here?

Who is the greater danger to OSA?

Who is facing legal charges bought about by OSA?

When did this moonbattery start? (Hint - it was after I was arrested)

Enough for now. I don't wanna get fired as well as all this crap.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm awake. Alanzo is banned. Now I have to go to work so I can't reply in any detail because I don't have time.

Fair enough - look forward to the full report.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

No explanation required Emma. Al made it exceedingly clear that his latest Crusade has been to get himself Permanently Banned as a way to 'Make Himself Right'.

I admit I'll miss the lil' fellow. But when armadillos choose to hold their public dances in the middle of the interstate ....

20060519031143_rkill.jpg

You have my full support.

Mark A. Baker

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

You don't owe explanations.
This is all so bizarre and over the top and just reeks of scientology manipulation. I didn't say OSA - it is the very scientology 'tech' that leaves damaged people in it's wake. Exes who suddenly find they have a voice yet perhaps are stuck in the scio mentality of 'backchannel' as it had been one of the only ways to communicate. Scios love conspiracy theories as well and there has obviously been a doozie for people to chomp on here. Such direct and personal attacks require action, even if it provides a martyr.

Nah love, remember to breathe and don't let the bastards grind you down. :D