Is Mike Rinder a Trusted Source of Inside Information for Aussie Exes?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah ??

Guess this is as good as any, http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=872

Interview her husband, Mike, did about his GO days, http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16285

Other ESMB search results, http://www.google.com/search?q=site...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Maybe it's not channeling since I guess VM is still alive, I don't know how that chit works; so maybe it's just psychic interference .... Just BS'ing anyways.

Well, ya lost me, paradox. Not sure what you meant. I was referring to TO, and did not want Uniquemand to feel it was about him/her. I could not understand a single word of TOs post. Huh? It was bizarre. That's all. :confused2:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
You don't owe explanations.
This is all so bizarre and over the top and just reeks of scientology manipulation. I didn't say OSA - it is the very scientology 'tech' that leaves damaged people in it's wake. Exes who suddenly find they have a voice yet perhaps are stuck in the scio mentality of 'backchannel' as it had been one of the only ways to communicate. Scios love conspiracy theories as well and there has obviously been a doozie for people to chomp on here. Such direct and personal attacks require action, even if it provides a martyr.

Nah love, remember to breathe and don't let the bastards grind you down. :D

Beautifully expressed! :yes:

:thankyou:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Well, ya lost me, paradox. Not sure what you meant. I was referring to TO, and did not want Uniquemand to feel it was about him/her. I could not understand a single word of TOs post. Huh? It was bizarre. That's all. :confused2:

Sorry to confuse ya' L5. It was just another of my poor attempts at humor. TO's post was definitely bizarre (demonstrating to me a similar route to madness as the McClaughry's apparently took - of no importance except perhaps for historicity and documentation of others along that route).

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm awake. Alanzo is banned. Now I have to go to work so I can't reply in any detail because I don't have time.

I will make a detailed post tonight and answer any and all questions.

In the mean time, consider this.......

Who is being publicly attacked here?

Who is the greater danger to OSA?

Who is facing legal charges bought about by OSA?

When did this moonbattery start? (Hint - it was after I was arrested)

Enough for now. I don't wanna get fired as well as all this crap.
It. is. finished.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks

Sorry to confuse ya' L5. It was just another of my poor attempts at humor. TO's post was definitely bizarre (demonstrating to me a similar route to madness as the McClaughry's apparently took - of no importance except perhaps for historicity and documentation of others along that route).

:thumbsup: :wink2:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Reluctant to read through all of the preceding 806 posts, but...

Is Mike Rinder a trusted source for anything?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

BUMP for easy reference:

(I'm in a data collection / matching phase as part of what I suppose you could call my doubt formular. Apologies for the thread necromancy, I just wanted it handy for comparison with time tracks blah blah blah - has it really be a year!!)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

BUMP for easy reference:

(I'm in a data collection / matching phase as part of what I suppose you could call my doubt formular. Apologies for the thread necromancy, I just wanted it handy for comparison with time tracks blah blah blah - has it really be a year!!)

Don't forget this thread then. This thread (the one we are in now) was the end of it all, whereas this thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-landing-it-used-to-be-for-people-getting-out.

was the start of it all.

I just re read it. Jesus tap dancing christ what a mess.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yeah, on rereading that stuff, I continue to see no indication that people were going to be censored, or that ESMB would change (and I haven't seen that happen, either). I think it's true that people cannot separate the difference between disagreeing with a person's point of view and attacking the person for having it. People posturing about how being asked not to attack people is censorship or excessive moderation really never read the FAQ. You don't even really have to be nice! Just no personal attacks, stick to the points, take them apart on their merits, or offer supporting points, whatever.

I made my own bid at trying to make this clearer (tm), also:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?23271-Avoiding-Flames-Terminology-and-Referent

Didn't seem as entertaining to people.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I re-read about half of it before I started getting uncomfortably frustrated by the idiocy of some people all over again. If it wasn't so stupid, it'd be funny! :duh:

G

Gottabrain

I know that he has that Aussie accent, and his hair is always combed, but I have been seeing indications here and there that Mike Rinder is a kind of "go-to" guy for the "inside skinny" about what's really going on behind the scenes with critics and the Church, etc.

Is that true?

Do the Aussie Exes on this board look up to Mike Rinder and believe what he tells them?

Why or why not should this be the case - if it is.

Let's talk about Mike Rinder and his credibility as a critic of the Church of Scientology, and as a critic of critics of the Church of Scientology.

Shall we?

Who all has spoken to Mike Rinder about other critics?

What was some of the information he gave you?

Rest at ease, Alanzo. Aussies are smart and let others in strictly on a "need to know" basis when something is up.

If something doesn't involve Mike Rinder, if info from him is not needed, he is not involved by the Aussies.

Nor is anyone else that doesn't need to know.

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors
Alanzo;561 "And also keep in mind how many families that poor Mike Rinder said:
least able[/U] to see the right thing to do - whether Alanzo says it, or Cherished says it, or Scooter says it, or even if wog law has it written down for them. I do not expect Mike Rinder or Marrty Rathbun to do anything other than dramatize the loyalties and the thinking that has been drilled into them for decades. That is no reason for others not to do the right thing - just because Marty and Mike can not see it.

Your loyalty to your friends is admirable. But as with most every other int base escapee who is still a Scientologist, you have shown in this post an inability to recognize anything else.

Reading your post has intrigued me.
The only defense I can come up for Mike Rinder is the same one that echoed in the courtroom at the Nuremberg Nazi Trials for the genocide that was committed by the all too willing hounds of Hitler that were later caught.
That same and only defense would be as I see it " I was only following orders "
This would apply to Wrathbunny too.
Further question would be did they enjoy inflicting the harm and pain at the time in their sadistic quest for favor with their demented cult leader be it Hubbard or Miscavige.

Reading your post has intrigued me.
The only defense I can come up for Mike Rinder is the same one that echoed in the courtroom at the Nuremberg Nazi Trials for the genocide that was committed by the all too willing hounds of Hitler that were later caught.
That same and only defense would be as I see it " I was only following orders "
This would apply to Wrathbunny too.
Further question would be did they enjoy inflicting the harm and pain at the time in their sadistic quest for favor with their demented cult leader be it Hubbard or Miscavige.
FWIW:

I audited a Jewish guy this lifetime, who had a newspaper photo of himself, last lifetime with Hitler. The guy, even in this lifetime loved Hitler. We ran his being tried, being convicted, and put to death at Nuremberg. It was a long time coming, but eventually some responsibility was taken for last lifetime's deeds.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Don't forget this thread then. This thread (the one we are in now) was the end of it all, whereas this thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-landing-it-used-to-be-for-people-getting-out.

was the start of it all.

I just re read it. Jesus tap dancing christ what a mess.

Thank you. And, heh, how could I forget : )

One thing, the thread you reference was Feral's response to an earlier thread created by Mike Laws. I doubt that the Mike Laws' thread or even Feral's thread were the start of "it", but, just saying, the two threads are linked and both feature similar themes and protagonists. I see no need to relitigate or even regurgitate those themes but it is good to know that a lot of information is available for those wondering WTF is going on. I know I am but I also know the threads are probably a reflection of what else was happening on and off the board.

Thanks again. I sometimes wonder what the sociologists in a hundred years from now will think if they ever study our little community's archives. Details aside, they will learn that while we disagreed about many things, we all cared.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well I have to ask Is Alanzo a Trusted Source of Inside Information for Aussie Exes?

I think I know the answer to that.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
FWIW:

I audited a Jewish guy this lifetime, who had a newspaper photo of himself, last lifetime with Hitler. The guy, even in this lifetime loved Hitler. We ran his being tried, being convicted, and put to death at Nuremberg. It was a long time coming, but eventually some responsibility was taken for last lifetime's deeds.

I am assuming that the e-meter confirmed that it was actually the same guy, last lifetime? Which e-meter read is that again?

I'm pretty sure I am going to hell for asking questions like that. Oh well. LOL