What's new

Is Pomfritz there?

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Someone called my parents house asking for me. (I guess if I could come over to play?)

It's been 30 years since I lived with my parents and they've moved a few times since then.

I guess this is what you can expect when your OSA terminal has your life history but no net access.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
We get calls at our house all the time for a very good friend (who is still in CofS and with whom we are not in contact). We keep telling them that our friend no longer lives there. I can't tell you how many CofS staff in LA we've told this on the phone, yet they do not update their records and they still keep calling. Which is funny, since J and I are expelled and declared.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
They are really getting desperate.

In the last 2 weeks I'd heard from several people who haven't been on service lines for 10 - 20 YEARS yet are now receiving calls from their local AOs and even Flag. People who have never done ANY services at Flag, and who have been offlines for more than a decade are getting "called in".

You can smell the desperation. I feel sorry for those poor bastards on callin lines. It's a bad job at the best of times, but in this current climate, it must be hell on wheels.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
You should go! I wish I could sneak into the next event. :D

After watching some vids of the recent events, I don't think I could stand to listen to Pompous Ass for 3 hours, and remember you'll have to stand and clap every 30 seconds.

I'll reserve you a seat Emma,:)

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
And Emma... never forget the gauntlet of torture you have to run through to get out after the event. Chuck the survey in the biggest goons face, clutch the checkbook tightly, and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!:outtahere: :outtahere: :outtahere:

PS: Try doing it while keeping a big grin on your face and repeating the pharse "I'm soooooooooo blown out"