What's new

Is postulat auditing Scientology process or FZ process?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
"Postulate off equals erasure" is an old Scientology Maxim. FZ Auditors are often using old Scientology concepts.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I haven't tried L. Kin's work, specifically, but when I did do "auditing", I never stopped until the "pc" voiced a "cognition" that showed he had spotted the "postulate" he had created during the incident that he was stuck in.

Ridge

Patron
I haven't tried L. Kin's work, specifically, but when I did do "auditing", I never stopped until the "pc" voiced a "cognition" that showed he had spotted the "postulate" he had created during the incident that he was stuck in.

Wow! That is awsome. In my country (yugoslavia) even though I had good auditor(or maybe not?!), the EP was when I go uptone on tone scale. In many cases I have finished my session uptone but I didn't found any postulate. In matter of fact we even not looking for it. EP was to go uptone and discharge the case. Now I know why I wasn't satisfied with auditing. I think EP would be finding the 2-nd postulat and not only going up-tone.
Do you still give auditing? And what kind of auditing? What are you process?

Elijah

uniquemand

Unbeliever
No, I don't do auditing anymore. "Going uptone" is one of four indicators you are looking for in Scientology auditing.

1) "cognition"
2) "up tone scale"
3) "comes back up to present time"
4) "floating needle" on the "e-meter"

In basic auditing, you'd take out the e-meter part, but the rest would still apply. The "cognition" is supposed to represent the "postulate" coming off the "case".

I don't recommend auditing anymore. I recommend getting help from a qualified, licensed psychotherapist.

Ridge

Patron
What do you mean by "the postulate auditing"?

Paul

By "Postulate Auditing" I mean "Postulate Auditing". In L.Kin's third book you have chapter that is called "Postulate auditing" and goes step by step explaining that procedure. And my questions is: is there any Sci Process that is called "postulate auditing" also, or is just L.Kin's stuff.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
By "Postulate Auditing" I mean "Postulate Auditing". In L.Kin's third book you have chapter that is called "Postulate auditing" and goes step by step explaining that procedure. And my questions is: is there any Sci Process that is called "postulate auditing" also, or is just L.Kin's stuff.

Thanks for answering the question. I'm not familiar with that chapter of Ulrich's, so can't help.

Paul

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Postulate Processing is an "old" Scientology process. Have you any Scn reference materials? You will find references to Postulate Processing in them.
It was dropped out sometime before 1965 or so as a process, although "postulate off" occurs as EP for Dn/ Scn processes.

HTH
chlng

Ridge

Patron
Postulate Processing is an "old" Scientology process. Have you any Scn reference materials? You will find references to Postulate Processing in them.
It was dropped out sometime before 1965 or so as a process, although "postulate off" occurs as EP for Dn/ Scn processes.

HTH
chlng

I was thinking that Postulate Auditing is in NED... Of which SCi materials do you speak?

Elijah

Last edited:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was thinking that Postulate Auditing is in NED... Of which SCi materials do you speak?

Elijah
The Tech Dictionary, the Red Volumes, the PDC tapes, Scn 8-8008.
Getting the "postulate off" is a part of the full EP of a Dn inc. or chain.
It is also valid EP of any other process which restores " self determinism" to the PC, thereby allowing him to change his Postulates.
Most of the ex scn'ists on this board are not here to educate you.
Why are you not asking your questions on the FreeZone Boards?

chlng

Ridge

Patron
The Tech Dictionary, the Red Volumes, the PDC tapes, Scn 8-8008.
Getting the "postulate off" is a part of the full EP of a Dn inc. or chain.
It is also valid EP of any other process which restores " self determinism" to the PC, thereby allowing him to change his Postulates.
Most of the ex scn'ists on this board are not here to educate you.
Why are you not asking your questions on the FreeZone Boards?

chlng

Thank you for your answer.
Chlng I'm not asking someone here to educate me. I only start up a discussion and asking a question if there is something that I don't understund.
Not all of the people here on this board are scientology-attackers. Even though I'm not officialy scientologist, I like some of the sci practises and I'm asking someone here to tell me if there is simmilar techniques outside of SCI.
If that looks like I'm asking for education, ok! I don't push no-one to answer me. If not for education and informations then for what is this board?

Elijah

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
Paul,
Thank you really, I was looking for the real name of L.Kin for months and now boom! -when I was not looking, suddenly it appears. It's something like your example when you found your ex-girls after your session..:)

Elijah

Well see, Ridge, your postulates are working.

All Scientology auditing is "postulate auditing", the point being to get you to change your postulates. That could be said to be the principle behind Scientology indoctrination, too. It is ALL about the postulates. On NED, you specifically have to get the postulate before moving on, i.e. "Did you make a postulate at the time of that incident?"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
All Scientology auditing is "postulate auditing", the point being to get you to change your postulates.

Per C/S Series 6 the main point is to get charge off and fuck the significances. Or rather, the significances will then take care of themselves, eventually.

It's actually quite a big omission in Scientology.

Paul

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
Per C/S Series 6 the main point is to get charge off and fuck the significances. Or rather, the significances will then take care of themselves, eventually.

It's actually quite a big omission in Scientology.

Paul

Underneath the charge is the postulate and it is the postulate that is effecting the undesired condition, not the charge. I do not think that significance = postulate = significance in Scientology. Different animals.

Ridge

Patron
Underneath the charge is the postulate and it is the postulate that is effecting the undesired condition, not the charge. I do not think that significance = postulate = significance in Scientology. Different animals.

So, if one didn't found the postulate in incident with Basic Auditing in which you don't have the question: "Did you make a postulate at the time of that incident?", is that mean that the charge is still there even though оne have a release ?

Elijah