ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Is Scientology actually EXPANDING?

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by Vittorio, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Mike - with all due respect: Do you think that Scientology can do anything to stop a nuclear war, or some other event catastrophic to our civilization?

If so, would you please say what they can do?

Maybe you can start with what they have done to affect the civilization in any way up to now.

I'm not belittling you. But I would like you to lay out exactly what you think about this.

Please present it as persuasively as you can.

I hope you don't mind if I disagree with you.

2. tarbaby

tarbaby Patron with Honors

Phew! For a minute there, I was gettin worried, O.

Well, ya. She makes good sense, since the "baby" may well be a disease-carrying, mosquito larvae.

A reeducation camp, perhaps?

Oh, you're still a true believer in that ol' Wallo Fire fable you were fed?

Oh yes, we must not forget the Fatman and his legacy. Like Benjamin Whichcote said, "None are so empty as those who are full of themselves."

Dennis

3. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

It does seem to be the trained auditors that are totally convinced the stuff works no matter what.

Just an observation.

4. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

1) It *does* work; just not the way it's sold
    2) The part that 'works' works on both the auditee *and* the auditor
    3) If you've spent thousands or hundreds of thousands on 'training', wouldn't you like to think it was training in something more valuable than pretzel twisting?

Zinj

5. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

That graph of Flag Completion Tallies shows a crash at around the time of the infamous Mission Holder's Conference.
    Is this just a coincidence?

6. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I wonder, after the mess that OT VIII turned into, whether there will be any more "OT Levels released"?

Where did you get the info that Superpower is delayed until late '08? I didn't know there was any actual date of its release yet.

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

There were lots and lots of people getting declared in 1982. The Mission Holders Conference was only part of the bloodbath.