Sponsor
-snip-

Scientology has no Satan in it at all.

-snip-

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist

-snip-

A clarification.​

"Scientology has no Satan in it at all," says the Scientologist who calls himself a (little, no capitalization) satan with a lisp. (It's necessary to use an American accent, like Hubbard's, to appreciate this.)​

The question was "Is Scientology Satanic?" not, "Is Satan in Scientology?"

Satanic is an adjective and a quality not a noun and person.

75072592_49c272181d_z.jpg

Two happy thetans

Veda

Sponsor
Is this for real?
Yes.​

monroe_on_lsd_by_mjecco-d3g1c8g.jpg

Below is an old exchange from ESMB.

From one time poster Steven James:

"I once read OTIII (plus additional data which I have yet to see on the internet). I word cleared, I demoed the whole scenario and all of a sudden something incredible happened - something very powerful. A huge blue light poured out of my head- it flicked in and out for a few minutes and there was a holohraphic of a Marilyn Monroe type figure, looking very broken in a babydoll dress in the light. I stood up and got out of the chair and cannot describe how big I felt. The veil had been lifted."

To which Terril Park responded:

"I've heard sort of similar stories. Thats apart from the successes of those formally running OT 3. This level gets results."

marilyn.jpg

Above is a segment of an old post which was allowed to remain in this re-post, just to illustrate a certain mind set.

That aside, and moving on, here's some background on the 1980 OT 8 HCOB:​

The founding Free Zone movement, now also called Ron's Orgs, believed that the Markabians had taken over Scientology. (See Free Zone Decree of 10 November 1982, below) Of course the Markabians ran MI5, CIA, KGB, Illuminati, etc., and almost everything else, having thoroughly infiltrated the power centers of Earth with their - according to Captain Bill Robertson - "200,000" Markabian agents.​

According to Bill Robertson, Hubbard (a.k.a. Elron Elray) is the "Sector 9 Commander" (Sector Nine is a portion of the galaxy), and Robertson (a.k.a. Astar Paramejgian) is Deputy Sector Commander.

With the confirmation of Hubbard's authorship of the 1980 "Truth Revealed/3rd Wall of Fire" HCOB, it appears that Bill Robertson was inspired by that document - which contains only theory - to create his own OT 8, which is called the 'Excalibur' level, but was initially called "Super NOTs." Here's the description of it from Ron's Orgs, and an image of their Grade Chart:

" 'Excalibur' - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the 7th dynamic [outside the MEST universe] to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness."

rons_org_bridge.jpg

There are people who not only believe this HCOB, but regard it as (albeit incomplete) vitally important information, and that "Captain" Bill completed the task of fully developing the level.

Initially, Senior Case Supervisor International, David Mayo, was given the 1980 OT 8 material by an excited Pat Broeker (then, at least theoretically, the second in command of Scientology under Hubbard). Mayo later looked it over and tossed it in the waste paper bin. (According to his account.)

Mayo also had disagreements on the topic of Dianetic Clear and wrote the Harmonics of Clear HCOB in an attempt to reduce the confusion among Scientologists. He didn't realize at the time that Hubbard's announcement of Dianetic Clear was primarily motivated by a desire to increase income to the top of Scientology.

Sometime later, David Mayo also made the mistake of siding with the Mission holders - and that's another story - but, ultimately, Mayo was kidnapped on Hubbard's orders and taken to the Southern California desert where he was forced to run around a bright (fire engine) red (telephone) pole, all day, day after day, in the summer heat. According to David Mayo, Hubbard, who was C/Sing this "running round the pole" process, wanted to drive him insane and believed that running around a bright red pole would re-stimulate a particularly lethal whole track implant.

Much is made of the 1980 OT 8 HCOB's references related to Christianity, Jesus, etc., but it should not be that surprising since Hubbard was referring the the man Jesus, not the Christ (which was an implant), and to his being in the role of Lucifer (which some will insist is different than Satan, which is fine, except that there's no indication that Hubbard differentiated the two), and to the "second coming" which was described as an upcoming Marcabian (space alien/implanter) invasion.

So it all lines up pretty nicely with already existing (although mostly confidential) older Scientology material, with the exception of a few frank comments by Hubbard, such as his mention of the Cabbalah (sic). This is reminiscent of his similarly frank comments during the 1952 PDC lectures. One commonality of this 1980 HCOB and the 1952 PDC lectures is that (by accounts) Hubbard was under the influence of psychoactive substances: amphetamines, and perhaps cocaine, and sometimes alcohol during 1952, and a strong tranquilizer in 1980.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, here's LRH's 1952 Targ Tape where he is already pushing the idea that the MEST universe is under threat of invasion from malevolent inter-dimensional beings. I think when it comes to the question as to whether Scientology is Satanic in any regard, we tend to get bogged down in our contemporary interpretations of what that means. If this tape was played to any Christian in the time of Jesus does anyone doubt that they would perceive this as Satanic?

Now, to be fair, Tibetan Buddhism, is loaded with demonology. It's difficult to look at Tibetan art without finding an element of it. And so it is with many religions, but they don't think of it in terms of the Christian God and the fallen angel Satan. Indeed, Hubbard pushed Scientology more as an updated version of Buddhism or Eastern philosophy than anything having to do with Christian concepts so it should not be surprising that it embraces modern variations of the theme.

Scientologists are given lots of confusing and conflicting messages by Hubbard about God. You don't have to get to OT III to get the idea that all other religions on Earth are the result of ancient alien implants to keep us dumbed-down and controllable. It permeates the Scientology culture. Many of the concepts in the OT Levels are common knowledge, probably because they are alluded to in non-OT Level material and OT's still leak tidbits of the info and other Scientologists pick it up by osmosis not even aware it is OT material. They all know Earth is a prison planet. At the same time we are told that Scientology is non-denominational and you can adhere to other religions while practicing Scientology. But after about the 5th time you have word cleared Keeping Scientology Working on a course it is expected that you get that this is just an expediency to transition people from other beliefs into not only exclusively and devoutly practicing Scientology but also participating in enforcing other people to not practice anything else. Somewhere in between you learn to go along with the PR angle.

There is no "Big Being Theory" in Scientology. God is simply one of the 8 Dynamics - an urge or instinct to survive by an individual on par with eating, having sex, surviving in family units, groups and as a race, along with plants, animals, nature the physical universe and other spirits. So little about God is defined in Scientology that we kind of get that it really isn't important in Scientology, an afterthought or nod to other annoying primitive and cultural beliefs, probably something that we will realize is completely irrelevant once we go through the upper OT Levels.

And like God, Satan is only mentioned in Scientology in passing or while spicing up a story about ancient alien mischief or comparing the success of Scientology to all the other failed spiritual technologies ever devised by mankind. Scientologists aren't consciously studying and dedicating themselves to Satanism any more than any other aspect of Christianity. But isn't this how Christians have defined Satan for thousands of years? He is sneaky and clever about how he entices believers in God away from Christianity and the truth and toward the dark forces of Satan, demonology and paganism.

The desire to re-interpret Satan and/or Lucifer in quirky innovative contrarian terms isn't new. Fellow science fiction writer, Arthur C. Clarke made it popular in 1946, four year before the advent of Dianetics, in his short story "Guardian Angel", which was expanded into a novel in 1952 and became "Childhood's End" by 1953. A copy of this was probably sitting behind the lectern while Hubbard was channeling these Targs in 1952.

LISTEN: Rare tape reveals how L. Ron Hubbard really came up with Scientology’s space cooties
///
But then, in our comments, J. Swift pointed out that there was something even better from 1952 that would make that point. He said it was a very rare recording, and had not been seen on the Internet since 2009. It had the unwieldy title, “Electropsychometric Scouting: Battles of the Universes.”
///
http://tonyortega.org/2014/06/17/ra...th-scientologys-space-cooties/comment-page-1/

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
OK, here's LRH's 1952 Targ Tape where he is already pushing the idea that the MEST universe is under threat of invasion from malevolent inter-dimensional beings. I think when it comes to the question as to whether Scientology is Satanic in any regard, we tend to get bogged down in our contemporary interpretations of what that means. If this tape was played to any Christian in the time of Jesus does anyone doubt that they would perceive this as Satanic?
Clearly, at least some Christians view Scientology as Satanic. I kind of learned this lesson the hard way. After leaving the CoS I met a woman through work, and there was a very strong attraction between the two of us. This was at a time I was considering going back into the CoS, and somehow I let her know this. She was crying hysterically when she found out my past involvement with Scientology and that I was considering the possibility of going back. She was a very devout Christian and she had been briefed about Scientology being Satanic at her Church.

At the time I thought that absurd and did all I could to convince her that that wasn't true but couldn't do so. What was the start of a promising relationship came to a sudden end. I felt as though I had been hit by a freight train on Venus.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clearly, at least some Christians view Scientology as Satanic. I kind of learned this lesson the hard way. After leaving the CoS I met a woman through work, and there was a very strong attraction between the two of us. This was at a time I was considering going back into the CoS, and somehow I let her know this. She was crying hysterically when she found out my past involvement with Scientology and that I was considering the possibility of going back. She was a very devout Christian and she had been briefed about Scientology being Satanic at her Church.

At the time I thought that absurd and did all I could to convince her that that wasn't true but couldn't do so. What was the start of a promising relationship came to a sudden end. I felt as though I had been hit by a freight train on Venus.
I had a very similar experience. In retrospect I now hold my ex-girlfriend in very high regard for her grasp of the situation at the time.

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's entirely conceivable that Scientology is Satanic...just not in the notion most are familiar with. By this I mean that the Satanism isn't to benefit those duped.

The idea that Scientologists are enslaved to Ron could've been set up to create psychic energy for Hubbard after death or some notion along this line.

I've never studied Satanism but seem to recall something along this line. Notice Islam is all about being a slave to Allah and "submission" to this enslavement. The "peace" of Islam is the acceptance of this enslaved role. All of those who haven't accepted this bondage must be physically subdued by warfare to do so. That's why it's a "religion" of "peace".

Allah is Mohamed' s proxy...just like the "tech" or "survive" is Ron's.

The other noteworthy point is the NDE experience of the "light". People experience god, Jesus, love and peace in this presence...knowledge, wisdom, validation, etc.

Ron excoriates the Light as an implant station and says to stay away from it...just as he mentions love and forgiveness as "the usual Marcab PR" in the original OT8 "Truth Revealed" where he reveals he's Lucifer.

IDK if either concepts are factual but Hubbard certainly believed them.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this for real?
Let's keep an eye on what the Spitzer Space Telescope finds. Maybe it will record El Con circling one of the distant planets,,, or was it a star that he couldn't fit into the Super Power Building? I have know idea why he couldn't do that with his Greatest of all OT powers over MEST.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

While you were on Venus did you perchance have a meeting with the creators of Eckankar. Apparently they had beaten Hubbard to that planet and prempted Ron's rule of it. Looks like they used freight trains in their Fair Gaming. Ron only used Captain Blythe as a role model.

Terril park

Sponsor
The Scientology word for spirit is "thetan."

It's an inside joke, amongst the Scientology deep inner circle, that "thetan" is a dark practical joke by Hubbard. The original American pronunciation of "thetan" is "Satan with a lisp."

Self proclaimed "Beast 666"
crowley-portrait.png

Aleister Crowley's deep influence on Hubbard during the formative stages of Scientology is undeniable.

The parallels between many of Scientology's key basics and Crowley's ideas are numerous.​

A secular (edit: "secular" bolded and enlarged for emphasis) definition of Satanism would be, the rejection of a higher power and the glorification of oneself as a "god," a "god" above good and evil. It does not need to be "religious" in meaning. It's about power, elitism, amorality, and selfishness.

A while back I read an off the record account of a conversation of a Scientology attorney and another. They said, matter of factly, that, of course, they were Satanists.

Is this being "OT"?​

Is Scientology Satanic?​
Satanic is just a label and one that elicits a
desired reaction. Issue should be is it abusive in the many
ways it has demonstrated.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to disagree. I think it is a very valid discussion and points have been made in this thread that support that. The Church would have us believe that Hubbard was performing magick sex ceremonies with Parsons because he was working as a secret agent for the government. Yeah! I'm too sure - and that is why he ran off with Sarah, committed bigamy, and ripped off Jack for all that money. Those were his mission orders. Scientologists very badly want this to all go away and not be a part of Scientology. A lot of Christians look upon Scientology as being Satanic because it fits their understanding of what that means for a good reason. It's a pretty good label when you know what we know, even if Satanism was always intended as an allegory for evil manipulation and duplicity.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Doesn't satanic have to be paired with god? god vs satan , good vs evil, right vs wrong, spiritual growth vs spiritual loss. The issue should be, does the study of scientology bring about a self important state of mind that in turn brings about a cognitive dissonance under the influence of which people can make anything right in their mind. Some people may be able to see the abuse only to a certain point but other forms of abuse may seem like beneficial traits.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Well...Christians might think of Scientology as Satanic.

The Bible tells how the eponymous God created the universe and the Garden of Eden. He created humans and let them do whatever in the Garden with the proviso that they should not eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge. God lied and told them they would die if they ate that fruit.

The snake came along and informed the female human of God’s little lie and told her that if the humans ate the fruit, they would become as the gods and would know good and evil.

The humans ate the fruit and it had the effects as promised by the snake. God got pissed and gave humans the boot from the Garden.

Much later, in a much lesser Garden of Eden where Jesus Saves, ‘Snake’ Hubbard pitched that folks could eat from occult Tree of Knowledge and become as the gods.

If one were to equate the snake with Satan, which some do, then Scientology is indeed Satanic.

main-qimg-f65d60e2d17cff400d487ec2ec7969a5-c

Veda

Sponsor
scio_snake2.gif

Love ["ARC"] is the Law
Love under ["KRC"] Will

Crowley's earlier version of the what became the Scientology Factors features the Yogic triad of Bliss Knowledge Being which, according to Crowley, "constitute the minimum possible qualities which a point must possess if it is to have real sensible experience of itself," and it appears at a place corresponding with the appearance of Affinity Reality and Communication in Hubbard's The Factors.

To any Christian, a subject that taught that
there was a multiplicity of Infinite Minds, as does Scientology,
would be Satanic.

Mahatma.jpg

mysticfunnies1_cover.jpg

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a load of illogical gobbledegook the above HCOB is!

"Some eighty-odd million years ago Earth time (it actually dates at 78,395,042 but dates are a bit superfluous with this material) plans were drawn by a group outside the MEST universe for the eventual takeover of a good portion of this universe.

"Years ago", "were drawn up" "eventual takeover" "portion of this universe" - All are phrases from an inside the so-called MEST universe perspective - illogical. If any beings were outside it why would their "plans" involve being inside it?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
What a load of illogical gobbledegook the above HCOB is!

"Some eighty-odd million years ago Earth time (it actually dates at 78,395,042 but dates are a bit superfluous with this material) plans were drawn by a group outside the MEST universe for the eventual takeover of a good portion of this universe.

"Years ago", "were drawn up" "eventual takeover" "portion of this universe" - All are phrases from an inside the so-called MEST universe perspective - illogical. If any beings were outside it why would their "plans" involve being inside it?

Scientologists accept whatever Hubbard wrote without question. He is simply 'source' and what he says is indisputably correct. Once free of the thought-stopping confines of the church however, it can be seen that a great deal of what he writes - and the OTIII narrative is a perfect example, simply does not stand up to serious scrutiny.

Last edited: