Is Shelly Listed?? Old Topic New Idea

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Does anyone know if Shelly M. is listed on any currant documents as an officer of the COS?
Does anyone know if she & DM file a joint tax return??
Does anyone know if she showed up on the last census anyplace??

I wonder if there has been a quickie divorce in a state other than California?? If she is in "the cave" in another state then she has residency there & a divorce could be obtained without much notice by the public. No kids, no community property, no spousal support... no muss and no fuss.

I know a lot of documents having to do with the corporate structure of the different "entities" were obtained and published under FOI but do not remember if she was listed on any of them.

With the added focus of the documentary she MIGHT become a person of interest to the press again. If even one handler felt pity and helped her to escape I wonder where she might surface - oh the tales she could tell and this time someone might listen besides us.

Again.... a big billboard on a LA freeway... "Where is Shelly - Not Even Scientology Knows For Sure"

Anyone have the ability to search divorce/court data bases in multiple states.... would be interesting... or search of death records.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Leland

Crusader
California is a Community Property State. She would have a claim on half of all assets that DM owned or they owned......

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Thank you Miss Ellie,
She and He Wolves much interested in Shelly's fate..this is a good move on your part!
Must generate as much as pos. on her behalf, poor prisonner of Damned Misshisbitch and his manipulations of Loony Rouquette Hubturd's agendas...
Please more talk bout Shelly so one day she can smell, and maybe taste true FREEDOM!!!!
So Shewolf says:yes:.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know if Shelly M. is listed on any currant documents as an officer of the COS?
Does anyone know if she showed up on the last census anyplace??

I wonder if there has been a quickie divorce in a state other than California??

I believe it is Miscavige's interest to remain married so that Shelly can't be forced to testify against him. Not sure what happens after divorce..?

Need I add...IANAL..? Just going on what I have read here and Tortega's over the years.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
If she is in a state other than California and files in that state California would not have a record of the divorce - I don't think... after all it IS California. But if she is a resident of Texas then she can get an uncontested Texas divorce.

I think DM keeps all property out of his name - after all it ALL belongs to the "COS" he is but a humble volunteer. So no community property - no family home, no family car, no kids, no family jet. Just clothes, books and e-meters - no diamonds or gold to speak of.

My ex did not even have to show up in court just signed a paper agreeing to the divorce. The judge did not question just looked at the paperwork, ask my lawyer a few questions, ask me a few and we were done. Did not even have to do a blood test - much easier than getting married was AND I did not have to deal with his mother. An added bonus.

If he is keeping her married so she can not testify but they have not been living as married then she can testify to actions during the time they were not living as man & wife I THINK. A lawyer would know better than me.

If he has been keeping her prisoner then holy shit she can have him & the church charged with kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment... and file a case against him and the church. What blood sucking attorney would pass on THAT contingency fee for civil action?? Would make the Narcanon cases look like chicken feed compared to that liability/settlement.

If she has died out of state then there would be a death certificate in that state but again no record in California. Unless he collected a life insurance policy who would know - not you or me.

Unless they divorced and she has moved on with an agreement that she will keep mum on all matters.... and lots of $$$$ to help seal the deal.

This would make a GREAT movie of the week - crazy cult leader spirits away the poor devoted wife, she lives in a cave while he lives the high life bedding beautiful willing women he has charmed the pants off of. He is running an international organization and has money & property in shell organizations in countries with no extradition to the US. He changes his citizenship, turns over his US passport for one from NOWHERE COUNTRY in paradise and no one notices. Wife seduces a bodyguard who helps her escape - she shows up on Anderson Cooper 360 telling her story with tears rolling down her cheeks as crazed cult leader heads for the airport. Nahhh.... who would believe it??

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I believe it is Miscavige's interest to remain married so that Shelly can't be forced to testify against him. Not sure what happens after divorce..?

Need I add...IANAL..? Just going on what I have read here and Tortega's over the years.

AFAIK its pretty hard for anyone to testify against their will.

My theory is that Shelly is now so damaged that the cult cannot possibly let her into the public eye without everyone going 'holy-fuck'. I think Davey-boy will be very happy when she dies, something mysterious, cosmic, Marcabian plotz! ... gut feeling is that nobody gives a rat's ass, outa sight, outta mind, byeeee.

Anonycat

Crusader
I think the common assumption, is that she's tucked away (I forget the name of the town now) on "volunteer" service. Probably will stay there until she dies. I saw photos of the house - it's pretty big, and of course, lots of nature around. There are some wireless communication devices outside. It's a very residential looking compound, and with a few helpers on-site, she wouldn't even have to shop or leave.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
See... I am the type that I would dig my way out with a tea spoon to get to that SOB.

As my loving hubby says - he does not want to piss me off because sometime, someplace he will have to go to sleep & I would kill his ass.

In no stretch of my imagination can I dream of being that broken in spirit - I know it can happen but I can not see it.

A public record search would be nice... I just do not have access or the basic info like her DOB or SS. Just her name & DOB would help a lot... I am sure she is not on Facebook!

Oh well.... just a thought.

Shelly where ever you are you are not forgotten - there are folks thinking of you and hope that you are someplace where you are healthy in body & spirit.

:unsure:

DM paying taxes?

176358.jpg

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Maybe Louis Theroux is just as interested as ESMB's caring folks about Shelly...Shewolf has good reason to think so...after all venerated Great Queen of Super SPs and her lovely husband have not been part of distinguished Alex Gibney's excellent offering, he having wisely chosen to keep within bounds of already well-known & well-troden pathways...wink, wink.
L. Theroux is very deft (un fin renard) at getting to the underbelly, the dank sewer of the 'socially bizarre'; one hopes fervently that the BBC does see to it that exposure is FAR and WIDE.:eyeroll:
[/HTML]