What's new

Is Slovak Prime Minister & Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientology?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Is Slovakia Prime Minister and Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientology?

From a WWP thread starting here:
https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ndidate-rumored-to-be-ot6.53056/#post-2436258

By the way, yesterday this article in The Slovak Spectator turned up in my news searching, and I didn't post after being unable to find the complete article anywhere online:
Fico accuses Kiska of Scientology ties; Kiska submits criminal complaint

18 Mar 2014 Flash News

PRIME MINISTER and presidential candidate Robert Fico continues to insist that his main opponent, philanthropist and businessman Andrej Kiska, has ties to Scientology.

The rest of this article is premium content and is only accessible with a PIANO account.

http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/view/53349/10/fico_accuses_kiska_of_scientology_ties.html
I haz PIANO account:
Fico accuses Kiska of Scientology ties; Kiska submits criminal complaint

18 Mar 2014 Flash News

PRIME MINISTER and presidential candidate Robert Fico continues to insist that his main opponent, philanthropist and businessman Andrej Kiska, has ties to Scientology.

“Mr Kiska can submit a criminal complaint, I will not have a problem refuting it,” Fico told the press on March 18, as quoted by the TASR newswire. He added that Kiska lied to Slovakia in a live broadcast, and that “he knows people from this sect, meets with them and collaborates with them”.

Meanwhile, Kiska submitted a criminal complaint on March 18 over libel and false witness, especially regarding statements Fico made in the debates before the first round of the elections, the SITA newswire wrote.

Fico told the press that the church of Scientology is not registered in Slovakia. According to him, the church has ambitions to attain power, and that abroad it “is often considered a security risk, and even in Slovakia several firms have already lost their security clearances because of contacts with this sect”.

“When I said that Mr Kiska is close to the sect of Scientologists, I expected some statement; but he refuted everything,” Fico said, as quoted by TASR.

Kiska responded that Fico has based his politics on offending people, and still continues to rely on insults as he is afraid of losing the election, as reported by the Sme.sk website.

He also stressed that the president needs to help resolve disputes between political parties. Kiska added that he believes Fico does not want the elections to be decided over whether or not he was ever in the flat on Vazovova Street, referring to the flat in the infamous Gorilla case where politicians met secretly with prominent businessmen.

The flat was mentioned in the Gorilla file, which was leaked to the internet and the media in December 2011, and which allegedly contains transcripts of recordings detailing Penta financial group’s influence on high-level politicians in the years 2005-06.

Kiska denied being a scientologist, and said that “the security risk for our country is its PM”, as reported by Sme.sk

Fico however says there is evidence that Kiska put out a book through a publisher owned by Ladislav Pavlík, who also owns a management school named after L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the scientologist church in the US.

Pavlík also wrote a prologue to the book, according to Fico. Moreover, Kiska allegedly attended several events organised by Pavlík, as reported by TASR.

Fico did not answer questions about whether or not he thinks Kiska is a scientologist. Neither did he answer a question on whether it is a risk for the state when its prime minister visits a conspirators’ flat [referring, again, to the flat in the Gorilla case – ed. note], Sme.sk wrote.

Fico only stressed that his Smer party has nothing to do with the controversial anti-Kiska campaign pamphlets that appeared shortly before the first round of the presidential election.
Source: TASR, SITA, Sme.sk

Compiled by Radka Minarechová from press reports

The Slovak Spectator cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information presented in its Flash News postings.
Fico however says there is evidence that Kiska put out a book through a publisher owned by Ladislav Pavlík, who also owns a management school named after L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the scientologist church in the US.

Pavlík also wrote a prologue to the book, according to Fico. Moreover, Kiska allegedly attended several events organised by Pavlík, as reported by TASR.​
Ladislav Pavlik
Business Success Kosie
Slovenskej Jednoty 10.
Kosice, 04001
Slovakia
Consultants in LRH Management Tech
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/wise/wise_2001_directory.html

Last edited by a moderator:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Is Slovak Prime Minister and Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientol

Help! Could a moderator correct the title of this thread and change the word "Slovak" to "Slovakia"? I obviously made a typo. I'm referring to the Prime Minister and Presidential candidate of a country, Slovakia, and not a people or language, Slovak.

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Is Slovak Prime Minister and Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientol

Help! Could a moderator correct the title of this thread and change the word "Slovak" to "Slovakia"? I obviously made a typo. I'm referring to the Prime Minister and Presidential candidate of a country, Slovakia, and not a people or language, Slovak.

You can "report" it, and make a personalized comment to the staff, if your editing time has run out. If not, edit the OP by going to 'advanced'. You'll see the option to edit the Subject there.

CommunicatorIC

Some follow-ups.

Google translation from Czech to English:
Fico accused rival of contact with Scientology. They are afraid of losing, says Kiska
http://zpravy.idnes.cz/andrej-kiska...hranicni.aspx?c=A140318_112931_zahranicni_ert
Excerpt:
Fico Kiska accused from the fact that about her relationship to Scientologists lied. Kiska Indeed, in a recent television broadcast repeatedly claimed that none of environment scientolgické Church does not know and does not really know what Scientology is writes server sme.sk

This, however, is not true Fico. At a press conference that Kiska in 2013 published a book titled Take life into your own hands. On the market, it said publishing Alert Ladislav Pavlik, who happens to be the director of the University Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology Church in the USA.
In January this year, had Kiska by Fica attend the conference business, which was organized again Pavlíkova school.
Google translation from Slovak to English:
They caught him? Presidential candidate Kiska lectured on Scientology
http://www.pluska.sk/plus-7-dni/domov/nachytali-ho-kiska-prednasal-scientologov-2.html
Excerpt:
Slovak controversial Scientology sect leaders were closely involved in the campaign of presidential candidate Andrej Kiska. He released a book, give him the title of your magazine and organized for him two public presentations.

Andrej Kiska says about it had no idea. In any case, the idea that after Kišková success in the presidential election might hoc and ignorance have the presidency affect people from a dangerous sect, is a bit awkward.

Sect in the campaign

"Up from your email, I learned that someone associated with the activities of this organization," stated in its opinion presidential candidate Kiska. According to his words have always tried to get their views on entrepreneurship and transparency among all the people of this interested . The interview for the magazine said it asked Ladislav Pavlik, a supporter of Scientology and Scientology College Director Ron Hubbard, the founder of the sect in the United States.

"O lord, I knew Paulie, he works as a manager at Business Success and upon request, I gave an interview to the magazine Successful managers," says Kiska. then agreed that he published a book Pavlik Take life into your own hands.

"I have no knowledge that Mr. Pavlik or publishing Alert reported to Scientology, or promote her thoughts. If I had something like that on which the slightest information, I would certainly based on their belief and faith in God did not agree to an interview and then with the release of the book, "responded the surprised presidential candidate Andrej Kiska questions weekly plus 7 days regarding his relationship with Scientology sect.

CommunicatorIC

You can "report" it, and make a personalized comment to the staff, if your editing time has run out. If not, edit the OP by going to 'advanced'. You'll see the option to edit the Subject there.
Thank you! :) It worked. I had no idea. :duh:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Is Slovakia Prime Minister & Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientol

Google translation for Czech to English:

Kiska Fico accused of having links to Scientology. He replied criminal information
http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/evropa...-ten-mu-odpovedel-trestnim-oznamenim--1328598
Excerpt:
"Mr. Kiska knows the people of this sect, communicating with them, meet with them and cooperate with them. It really is a serious problem for this country, if a person who is connected to the sect of Scientologists, had run for president, "said Robert Fico.

It does not say anything new but mostly just repeats the earlier articles in the media. Combining his rival sect of Scientologists, however, he now throws. The second round will be for a while and Prime Minister needs to rally voters in the first round did not come to the polls.

"At least two years of active life was part of the Slovak sect of Scientologists," said Fico. Earlier, the newspaper wrote that Andrej Kiska as a successful entrepreneur lectured on events that allegedly organized people close to the Church of Scientology. They had Kiska to publish a book. Kiska says he did not know that it is just about Scientology.

"Again I repeat that I am not a Scientologist. And both years answering all these questions. Everything I have explained, described, were to all comments. This is a typical game premiere of which I spoke. It will denigrate, insult and will blame because they are afraid to lose. When we talk about security risks, according to me is a security risk just premiered, because it can not solve people's problems, "opposes Kiska.

CommunicatorIC

Did government of Slovakia Prime Minister Robert Fico subsidize Scientology company?

Did the government of Slovakia Prime Minister Robert Fico subsidize a Scientology company?

The Slovak Spectator: Fico’s government subsidised firm with Scientology ties
http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/view/53356/10/ficos_government_subsidised_firm_with_scientology_ties.html

Fico’s government subsidised firm with Scientology ties

19 Mar 2014 Flash News

THE ECONOMY Ministry under Smer provided funding to a company whose top representative is a Scientologist. This information surfaced in the presidential campaign after Prime Minister Robert Fico, who is running in the election as Smer’s candidate, repeatedly accused his run-off opponent, Andrej Kiska, of being a scientologist.

Head of the non-parliamentary Civic Conservative Party (OKS) Ondrej Dostál announced on March 18 that the company Svidník PPS received a subsidy from the Economy Ministry in May 2013 worth over €48,000, and in January 2014 another worth €185,000, the SITA newswire reported. The company’s owner, CEO and board director, Michal Homza, speaks openly about his affiliation with Scientology, the Sme daily reported.

“State subventions for technologies that do not require a security clearance have nothing in common with the fact that the presidential candidate Kiska was proved to have publicly lied about not being in contact with the Scientology sect,” the ministry’s spokesperson Stanislav Jurikovič responded, as quoted by SITA. Fico’s spokesperson Beatrice Szabóová responded with the same answer.
Source: SITA, Sme
It is important to keep things straight.

The original subject of this thread, Andrej Kiska, is a candidate for President of Slovakia.

NOW, the above-quoted article states that the government of Prime Minister Robert Fico, Andrej Kiska's opponent for the position of President of Slovakia,funded a company whose top representative is a Scientologist. "The company’s owner, CEO and board director, Michael Homza, speaks openly about his affiliation with Scientology, the Sme daily reported."

Michael Homza Scientology Service Completions
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michal-homza.html
Michal Homza COMPETENCE AND LEADERSHIP COURSE Freewinds 712008-03-01
Michal Homza appears in a recent WISE directory:
2004 WISE Directory:

Category: Individual Professional
Michal Homza
Potravinarske Strojarne
U1.sov. Hrdinov 460/114

08 901 Svidnik
Slovenia
Tel. +386 47-862113
Fax +386 47-520904
E-Mail: homza@[provider].sk

It appears that the the government of Prime Minister Robert Fico, Andrej Kiska's opponent for the position of President of Slovakia,subsidized a World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) company.

It further appears that Scientology is trying to infiltrate and influence Slovakia through WISE.

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Is Slovakia Prime Minister & Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientol

Is Slovakia Prime Minister and Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska tied to Scientology?

So what is the book he wrote and had published by a scilon company? Also, summary, please?

CommunicatorIC

So what is the book he wrote and had published by a scilon company? Also, summary, please?
It is again important to keep the parties straight.

From Goodreads, it appears the book by Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska might be (Google translation from Slovak to English):

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16301370-cesta-mana-ra-z-pekla
16301370.jpg

Path Manager from Hell (or How do charity úpešne and heart)
by Andrej Kiska

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20 · rating details · 5 ratings · 0 reviews

What is the role of managers and entrepreneurs? What is the purpose of their business and what is their responsibility? Why and how to help those who need it?

These are also issues that long-term gains author Andrej Kiska. In his book The Way of the manager from hell offers answers that he could find. He knows that it is not the only answer. Offers only those on their current road manager of business and charity found.

He talks about hell, which itself went through hell and who daily pass those less fortunate. The importance of entrepreneurship and wealth and their experiences manager and philanthropist.

He writes about how each of us can do charity with heart and successfully. And why is it important

Paperback, 52 pages
Published August 2011 by KTAG

Anonycat

Crusader

It is again important to keep the parties straight.

From Goodreads, it appears the book by Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska might be (Google translation from Slovak to English):

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16301370-cesta-mana-ra-z-pekla

I don't know what to make of that. One thing I thought was funny though, is 3 of the 5 ratings are by accounts called Martin. No reviews, no FB Likes, no G+, Pininterest, etc. adds. It seems like it's a nothing item. I am interested if a connection can be established, but so far, I don't see one.

CommunicatorIC

I don't know what to make of that. One thing I thought was funny though, is 3 of the 5 ratings are by accounts called Martin. No reviews, no FB Likes, no G+, Pininterest, etc. adds. It seems like it's a nothing item. I am interested if a connection can be established, but so far, I don't see one.
I think I might have the wrong book, but it seems the contact with Scientology extended beyond publication of the book and included both an interview for a Scientology or WISE or Hubbard College of Administration magazine, and two speeches at Scientology or WISE or Hubbard College of Administration events. The Google translations make things difficult. But from the above links:

Some follow-ups.

Google translation from Czech to English:
Fico accused rival of contact with Scientology. They are afraid of losing, says Kiska
http://zpravy.idnes.cz/andrej-kiska...hranicni.aspx?c=A140318_112931_zahranicni_ert
Excerpt:
Fico Kiska accused from the fact that about her relationship to Scientologists lied. Kiska Indeed, in a recent television broadcast repeatedly claimed that none of environment scientolgické Church does not know and does not really know what Scientology is writes server sme.sk

This, however, is not true Fico. At a press conference that Kiska in 2013 published a book titled Take life into your own hands. On the market, it said publishing Alert Ladislav Pavlik, who happens to be the director of the University Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology Church in the USA.
In January this year, had Kiska by Fica attend the conference business, which was organized again Pavlíkova school.
Google translation from Slovak to English:
They caught him? Presidential candidate Kiska lectured on Scientology
http://www.pluska.sk/plus-7-dni/domov/nachytali-ho-kiska-prednasal-scientologov-2.html
Excerpt:
Slovak controversial Scientology sect leaders were closely involved in the campaign of presidential candidate Andrej Kiska. He released a book, give him the title of your magazine and organized for him two public presentations.

Andrej Kiska says about it had no idea. In any case, the idea that after Kišková success in the presidential election might hoc and ignorance have the presidency affect people from a dangerous sect, is a bit awkward.

Sect in the campaign

"Up from your email, I learned that someone associated with the activities of this organization," stated in its opinion presidential candidate Kiska. According to his words have always tried to get their views on entrepreneurship and transparency among all the people of this interested . The interview for the magazine said it asked Ladislav Pavlik, a supporter of Scientology and Scientology College Director Ron Hubbard, the founder of the sect in the United States.

"O lord, I knew Paulie, he works as a manager at Business Success and upon request, I gave an interview to the magazine Successful managers," says Kiska. then agreed that he published a book Pavlik Take life into your own hands.

"I have no knowledge that Mr. Pavlik or publishing Alert reported to Scientology, or promote her thoughts. If I had something like that on which the slightest information, I would certainly based on their belief and faith in God did not agree to an interview and then with the release of the book, "responded the surprised presidential candidate Andrej Kiska questions weekly plus 7 days regarding his relationship with Scientology sect.
I think all of the above is interesting and important for two reasons.

First, as noted in a prior post, it appears that Scientology is attempting to infiltrate and influence Slovakia through WISE and/or the Hubbard College of Administration.

Secondly, it appears that any association with Scientology is political death in Slovakia (which perhaps explains why WISE and/or the Hubbard College of Administration were used). Just think of it, a major, publicized issue in the election of the President of Slovakia involves each candidate accusing the other candidate of being associated with Scientology.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology denies connection with Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska

Scientology denies connection with Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska.

Interesting that Scientology is now denying connection with Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska. Why would it do that?

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...scientology-rumours.53056/page-2#post-2437110
Today there was another Kiska reference:
Scientologists deny connection with presidential candidate Kiska

20 Mar 2014 Flash News

Scientologists have distanced themselves from the independent presidential candidate Andrej Kiska - and the presidential campaign generally.

The rest of this article is premium content and is only accessible with a PIANO account.

http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/vi...ection_with_presidential_candidate_kiska.html

CommunicatorIC

Scientology new buzzword in Slovakia presidential election

Scientology new buzzword in Slovakia presidential election.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...scientology-rumours.53056/page-2#post-2437205
Here's another article from today:

Fico plays rough in campaign | The Slovak Spectator

PRIME MINISTER Robert Fico, who in the first round of presidential voting failed to carry anywhere near the vote count his Smer party did in the 2012 parliamentary elections, has his campaign reloaded and ready to go as he takes on philanthropist Andrej Kiska in the second round run-off scheduled for March 29. Based on recent evidence, the country looks set for confrontational days ahead.

Fico has made Scientology a buzzword of the day, accusing Kiska of links to the Church of Scientology with the philanthropist calling the allegations preposterous, while appealing to the prime minister to focus on the country’s problems and on what the president can do about them. Meanwhile, information that Fico’s own government-approved subsidies to a company run by a scientologist has surfaced, dragging the level of discussion down further.

Police might be abused as a tool in the heat of the presidential campaign, Daniel Lipšic, the leader of the extra-parliamentary NOVA party, warned on March 19. He pointed to a recent email from regional police officials to district police directorates throughout Slovakia demanding statistics on suicides related to the operation of non-banking institutions, purportedly to defame Kiska, who once ran a consumer lending business. The police have confirmed that they sought the data on suicides that might be linked to activities of unlicensed financial institutions with Interior Minister Robert Kaliňák, but deny the motivations alleged by Lipšic, the Sme daily reported.

Though Fico won the first round of the election with 28 percent of the vote, with 531,919 people backing him, Kiska finished just 4 percent behind at 24 percent, backed by 455,996 voters. Fico has several times restated that he is the winner of the first round and said he has the right to mobilise his voters. Meanwhile, all the parliamentary parties except that of Fico’s ruling Smer rendered their support for Kiska, including the two independent candidates, Radoslav Procházka and Milan Kňažko, who came in third and fourth with 21.2 percent and 12.9 percent, respectively.

Meanwhile, all three presidents of the post-revolution Slovakia, Michal Kováč, Rudolf Schuster and Ivan Gašparovič, entered the campaigning and in a joint statement called on the nation to vote for whom they called an “experienced and internationally accepted politician”.

The initiator of the call was Gašparovič. Kováč refused to disclose the circumstances of the initiative, while Schuster did not answer phone calls from Sme, according to Sme.

Fico’s campaign revolves around stressing his experience and international contacts. Political scientist Juraj Marušiak from the Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAV) told the TASR newswire that the ex-president’s statement is a clear recommendation for whom to vote.

By March 17 Fico was already on the attack, citing Kiska’s lack of experience in foreign policy. He also said that it is irresponsible for the opposition to support Kiska only to prevent Fico from becoming president.

“I am calling on all the people to reject the hazard of the right wing, which in the name of fighting with Smer is ready to do anything,” Fico told the SITA newswire. “If the Antichrist entered the second round the right wing would support him.”

Grigorij Mesežnikov, president of the Institute for Public Affairs, (IVO) said that he was surprised by Fico’s weak performance.

“I had expected that he would get at least 35 percent,” Mesežnikov told The Slovak Spectator, suggesting that Fico’s voters might have just assumed that Fico would make it to the second round even without their help.

He also faulted the way Fico and his party campaigned, focusing on discrediting Kiska, mainly towards the end of the campaign.

New buzzword: Scientology

Fico summoned a press conference on March 18 only to restate his earlier claims that Kiska is close to the sect of Scientology, adding that he would not take back his words even if Kiska sues him. “Mr Kiska lied to Slovakia on a live broadcast,” Fico said. “He knows people from this sect, has been meeting and cooperating with them.”

Kiska, who has several times described claims linking him to Scientology as nonsensical, has filed a criminal complaint over some of the statements Fico made during the televised debates, which Kiska called libel and false accusations, SITA reported.

Fico argued that the Scientology sect is not registered in Slovakia, adding that abroad the church established by L. Ron Hubbard is considered a security risk, while in Slovakia several firms have lost their security clearance due to contacts with this sect.

However, it later emerged that Fico’s own government approved state funding for a firm led by a man openly declaring links with Scientology, warned chairman of the non-parliamentary party OKS Ondrej Dostál, as quoted by SITA.

Fico’s government provided the subsidy to the firm PSS Svidník via EU funding through the Economy Ministry, Dostál said, explaining that more than €200,000 went to support the firm.

“State subsidies for technology, which do not require security clearance, do not have anything to do with the fact that presidential candidate Kiska was found publicly lying that he is not connected with the Scientology sect,” Economy Ministry spokesman Stanislav Jurikovič told SITA.

Kiska responded that it is Fico who represents a security risk for the country.

“This is a typical game of the prime minister, he is worried of losing,” said Kiska, as quoted by TASR on March 18. “The security risk for this country is the prime minister, because he is unable to solve the problems of the people. Discontent is rising here and this is the risk.”

Ahead of the first round of presidential elections, the Pravda daily reported that recently Kiska’s activities evoked doubts, as it turned out that he lectured for a society with a Scientology background and a similar group published his book ‘Take your life into your own hands’. Kiska’s book was published by Ladislav Pavlík, who is the president of the School of Management of L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology in the US. Kiska also granted an interview to a magazine with Scientology links. Fico now keeps restating these claims, while adding that Pavlík wrote a foreword to the book.

“After I left business, I very frequently lectured; about business, life, charity,” Kiska wrote on his website called antikiska.sk where he responds to criticisms. “I had dozens of lectures annually because I wanted to share my experiences.”

When Pavlík offered to publish the book, Kiska said, “I paid for the publishing on my own and I used the services of Alert. I had no knowledge that Mr Pavlík or Alert would have been associated with Scientology or advocated its ideas.” Kiska added that if he had the slightest idea about the connection he would have never agreed with publishing the book nor the interview.

“I have never been interested in it [Scientology]; do not let us be dragged in by the prime ministers’ games,” Kiska said on March 18, as quoted by TASR.

Kiska has called on Fico to discuss the country’s problems rather than disseminate false accusations. Kiska assumes that Fico does not want the campaign ahead of the second round of the presidential elections to be about the scandals of Fico’s own government.

“Let’s talk about how we see Slovakia and the president,” he said, emphasizing that he wants to be a non-partisan candidate who will be a counter-balance to the government.

Continued at http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/view/53371/2/fico_plays_rough_in_campaign.html

CommunicatorIC

Scientologists deny connection with Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska

Scientologists deny connection with Slovakia Presidential candidate Andrej Kiska

More.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...scientology-rumours.53056/page-2#post-2437210
Not much to it, but here it is...

Scientologists deny connection with presidential candidate Kiska

20 Mar 2014 Flash News

Scientologists have distanced themselves from the independent presidential candidate Andrej Kiska - and the presidential campaign generally.

Prime Minister Robert Fico, Kiska’s rival for the post of president, claimed that Kiska had ties to the Church of Scientology. Kiska denies this allegation. Representative of Dianetics and Scientology for CEE, Krisztina Tamas-Feth, wrote in a statement quoted by the Sme daily that it is not unusual that false reports are spread during political election sand that Andrej Kiska is not intertwined with centres of Dianetics and Scientology, Sme quoted her on March 20.

(Source: Sme)

Compiled by Zuzana Vilikovská from press reports

The Slovak Spectator cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information presented in its Flash News postings.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology becomes a topic in campaign for president of Slovakia

Rádio Slovakia International - Scientology becomes a topic in campaign for president of Slovakia - RTVS.sk

http://en.rsi.rtvs.sk/clanok/rubrik...-round-of-presidential-election-is-more-dirty
Excerpt:
Analysts claim the campaign has so far been lacking in content and is becoming more ‘dirty’. Scientology became a topic of the campaign, as PM Fico called his opponent a scientologist, supporting it with proof that Kiska has a book published by a publishing house owned by a man who is a scientologist. Kiska rejected these allegations turning against Fico the fact that it was his government that approved subsidies for a company which is lead by a man who openly admits he is a scientologist. Prime Minister Robert Fico called his opponent a usurer and for that Andrej Kiska filed a criminal complaint against him. Other politicians entered the campaign supporting one of the two candidates. President Ivan Gasparovic and ex-heads of state Rudolf Schuster and Michal Kovac believe that Slovakia needs in this period an experienced and internationally accepted politician at its helm. According to analyst Juraj Marusiak, this statement may be viewed as indirect support for Robert Fico. The Czech President Milos Zeman also stated that he hopes Robert Fico will be elected President. Most right-wing parties on the Slovak scene gave their support to Andrej Kiska and independent MP Radoslav Prochazka, who in the first round of the presidential election ended up in third place – with a little over 21 percent of the vote, will also vote for Kiska. The presidential election run-off is scheduled for March 29.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

http://ewww.plus1den.sk/plus-7-dni/domov/nachytali-ho-kiska-prednasal-scientologov-2.html

Sect in the campaign

"O lord, I knew Paulie, he works as a manager at Business Success and upon request, I gave an interview to the magazine Successful managers," says Kiska. then agreed that he published a book Pavlik Take life into your own hands.Subsequently agreed that he published a book Pavlik Take Life

" I do not"I have no knowledge that Mr. Pavlik or publishing Alert reported to Scientology, or promote her thoughts. If I had something like that on which the slightest information, I would certainly based on their belief and faith in God did not agree to an interview and then with the release of the book, "responded the surprised presidential candidate Andrej Kiska questions weekly plus 7 days regarding his relationship with Scientology sect.

Apparently was unlucky that some of his campaign took place under the direction of Scientology who operate in Kosice management training center after calling Scientology founder Ron Hubbard.

kiska1.jpg

CommunicatorIC

China has taken note.

Xinhuanet: News Analysis: Presidential run-off likely to be narrowest in Slovak history
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/indepth/2014-03/25/c_133210897.htm
Excerpts:
BRATISLAVA, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Official results after the first round of presidential elections in Slovakia show that Prime Minister Robert Fico won with 28 percent of the vote. Philanthropist, businessman and political newcomer Andrej Kiska received 24 percent to finish second.

The difference between them was less than 76,000 votes, whereas voter turnout was 43.4 percent. So, more or less the same turnout as the first round of the vote in 2009. But the difference between Ivan Gasparovic and his contender Iveta Radicova was about 180,000 votes.

The second round of the current presidential run-off is expected to be as narrow as the week before.
Fico has attacked Kiska over his EU policies, links to the controversial Church of Scientology and his former bussinesses that are accused of allegedly exploiting the poor.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology the main topic of the Slovakia presidential elections

Scientology the main topic of the Slovakia presidential elections.

Slovakia Spectator: Scientológia
http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/view/53372/11/scientologia.html

Excerpt:
SLOVAKIA has huge unemployment and a broken judiciary, tens of thousands of its Roma live in medieval conditions and its biggest neighbour is close to war. And what’s the main topic of the presidential elections? Scientology.`

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

:omg: Does this mean that Xenu has escaped and Ron is back and they are battling it out in Slovakia. I did hear that Ron would return as a politician.....:biggrin::banme::spacecraft: