ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Is there a way to make Peace with Scientology?

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by schoolpuppy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. l whip

l whip Patron

Nope, no way. It's not so much the people to blame but their leaders, who have chosen to lock themselves away in a world of make believe.

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Don't forget the leader of the leaders...the nutcase L Ron Hubbard.:biggrin:

3. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

And some of us were just commenting on how quiet it's been.. I love how they reply to their own threads! So scared to read Entheta and actually comment on anyone else's thread where the REAL discussion is happening!

Trolling tek fail! They give themselves away.. I'll add this or to the troll thread and we can kill'em with kindness if he dares to show up i

Come on fella.. I know it's frightening as hell but get out and be free.. There are hundreds of people, at any given time, RIGHT HERE that will support you! Good Luck!

edit #3... I just noticed how old this thread was.. I think it's cursed for me..I'm walking away.. Typos and poor paste job errors intact. I'm over it :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  4. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

The way I interpreted this, is that someone was involved with Scientology, wants to continue with Scientology, but cannot because ze said the wrong thing in the wrong place, thus accidentally setting hirself up as a critic. And now ze wants to get back in Scientology's good graces and continue taking services.

The way to do that is to first give it some time. If the church does NOT see a pattern of continuing attacks, they might be in a forgiving mood.

Then come in, apologize, and ask about taking a service. Best to come in Thursday morning and talk directly to a reg. They may hustle to get hir back on lines! Just tell hir not to pay too much money up front, but hint at a possibililty of further donos AFTER that service is complete.

Or better yet, if ze wants to take services that bad, just tell hir to come over to the Freezone! No witch hunting there. :witch2:

Helena

5. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

to paraphrase Cato

"Scientologia Delenda est"

6. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I don't know that there are trolls on this thread.

But I think there's no percentage in negotiating with Scientology. You can never win with Scientology. The only way to win the Scientology game is to (in their own words) leave the game, stop agreeing with them, go join another game.

You don't even have to hate them or be afraid of them or seek revenge or even want to even the score or get back from them what they took from you.

Just turn and walk away.

As so many people say, "The way out is OUT."

There's SOOOO much good and constructive and healthy out there away from Scientology.

"Scientologia Delenda est" means "Scientology must be destroyed."

You can destroy it in your life by no longer agreeing with it.

Or just laughing at it.

Welcome to ESMB. :)

TG1

7. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

8. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

No! Not until it is dead and buried can anyone really make peace with Scientology. The one's that are IN have are enforced to make peace for what ever "Scientology" is selling but that is not real peace. The one's IN don't know what Scientology really is because they are lied to about the actual statistics and good that it does people overall. The real stats are the actual condition of the members and they are being cannibalized as we speak.

9. l whip

l whip Patron

O Lord I petition thee, light a fire under the ass of the soul of Hubbard (should that be ass soul?) using his money for the burning, dollar by dollar. I ask thee how will he suffer most by the fire, or by watching his money burn?

10. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, but the peace only lasts till the cheque clears. :no:

11. l whip

l whip Patron

Now you have gone and done it. I was trying to forget all about him!

12. I'm assuming this person is either a very gentle soul and/or has family still in it they don't want to upset? :bigcry: poor zee. Anyways craft a life for myself with friends, goals, work, school, hobbies etc with new people who aren't scilons and practise mindfulness towards oneself. For me forgiving myself for falling for such an obvious con despite being "smart" as it were. Forcing myself to use other words to describe things, and use words he co-opted back in their original proper dictionary meanings. {See Sapir Whorf} to literally re-program my mind. Learn to find pleasure in both lazy days and work again.

Find something that works for you that's not attached to the cult that makes you sing - for me literally singing and poetry. Put your bad experiences into your art and let it go ...

13. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

I was only away for an hour or two, I swear, but this is another one, isn't it?

Kamikasi posters.

14. OneLove

OneLove New Member

I completely agree. People who want to be in control and control others, you can't unfortunately reason with them...