What's new

Is there any good in Scientology?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
The e-meter and what the reads and reactions mean is a complete deception.

You can say or imagine anything, even run Bugs Bunny cartoons and you will eventually find something humorous or get bored enough and the needle will F/N. That's how so many people can run lifetimes of having been Jesus. You can make it up, you can run cartoons, you can even run abstract art. I'm not kidding, I'm totally serious! The e-meter and the reads have nothing to do with running things in or out. It has nothing to do with blowing charge and is no sort of verification of past lives or anything like that. The e-meter and the definitions of needle reactions are a hoax.

That's not to say that it isn't helpful to talk about your problems to someone who listens. You don't need an e-meter for that, though.
Yes and no. For example, the e-meter pinch test does work and is true.
The logical fallacy of this is if A implies B does that mean that, therefore, B implies A? No.

All chevy camaros are automobiles but this does not logically imply that all automobiles are, therefore, chevy camaros.

If you get an e-meter read on some item, which is correct, does that mean, therefore, that everything that reads is historically correct? No.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
And if you like the electron buzz/high that you get from their emeter, there are better and less costly alternatives to that available. I have a few different models of these and they work better than their emeter. They claim the emeter is a harmless low voltage device but it isn't the voltage, it's the amperage that produces the effect. Much the same as a de-tuned stun gun retrofitted with a dial to show how much juice you're getting.
Zapper Biowave

Wedinn

Patron
They claim the emeter is a harmless low voltage device but it isn't the voltage, it's the amperage that produces the effect. Much the same as a de-tuned stun gun retrofitted with a dial to show how much juice you're getting.
Huh, that's pretty cool.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Huh, that's pretty cool.
Friend, here is a much better account of what the emeter is and does than I could ever give you.
Arnie just didn't know the correlation with how a stun gun operates.
I guess you have to be into various exotic weapons to know that amperage rather than voltage is the issue and is the biggest factor in how electricity knocks someone on their ass.
Stun gun voltage has increased from 100,000 volts to 2 to 3 million volts in recent years and only makes a bigger ineffectual flash.
When I opened my old Mark IV meter in the 70's I was surprised to see a block of 8 AA batteries.
My thought was "my God, this all discharges into my pc in 2 to 4 hours before I have to recharge because it takes no energy to monitor the process via a needle gauge".
The needle seems to float once the body attains a state of complete electrical energy saturation, though you're taught that it's because Scientology processing works.
E meter
amps vs volts

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
To wit, does Godwin's Law in any way diminish the value and truth of the comparison? LOL
Since Godwin's law has already been invoked, I'll just point out that some professional Hubbard & Scientology Apologists seemed to have seriously studied Joseph Goebbels, such as these principles from his technical bulletins.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

"A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth."

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

Wedinn

Patron
God, this all discharges into my pc in 2 to 4 hours before I have to recharge because it takes no energy to monitor the process via a needle gauge".
The needle seems to float once the body attains a state of complete electrical energy saturation, though your taught that it's because Scientology processing works
So i guess you could say Scientology electrifies people into submission. Is prolonged exposure to E-meter "shocks" dangerous? To the scientologist, I mean, since it already has a considerable effect on the wallet.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
My mind goes places like that. It keeps life very interesting.

Your mind goes places like a cat goes up a Christmas tree, but we all enjoy it, even as the ornaments are rolling into all directions, the dog hides scared under the table and finally the reproachful meowing of somebody entangled in tinsel is to be heard from the toppled over tree... :wink:

cat-christmas-tree-jpg.14858

Attachments

• cat + christmas tree.jpg
    cat + christmas tree.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 64

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Since Godwin's law has already been invoked, I'll just point out that some professional Hubbard & Scientology Apologists seemed to have seriously studied Joseph Goebbels, such as these principles from his technical bulletins.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

"A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth."

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."
And not too many years later after Goebbels wrote those things, L. Ron Hubbard said in a 1952 lecture:

“The only way you can control a people is to lie to them.”
https://tonyortega.org/2018/04/10/b...rd-said-religion-controlled-people-with-lies/

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
So i guess you could say Scientology electrifies people into submission. Is prolonged exposure to E-meter "shocks" dangerous? To the scientologist, I mean, since it already has a considerable effect on the wallet.
Hubbard's grandson discusses that in some of his talks, check it out. He calls it "electrified hypnotism".

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

220px-Camp_ArbeitMachtFrei.JPG

"Work makes you free." - Hitler
Sign when entering death camp

"Production is the basis of morale." - Hubbard
Sign when entering billion year servitude

"Scientologie Macht Frei" - Hubbard
Sign at entrance to Ideal Org
Scientology makes you (have) Total Freedom

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
220px-Camp_ArbeitMachtFrei.JPG

"Work makes you free." - Hitler
Sign when entering death camp

"Production is the basis of morale." - Hubbard
Sign when entering billion year servitude

"Scientologie Macht Frei" - Hubbard
Sign at entrance to Ideal Org
Scientology makes you (have) Total Freedom

Some people have really wondered as to whether Hubbard studied Hitler.

I think even Godwin would agree it's a fair comparison. :cool:

“Strength lies not in defence but in attack.” Adolf Hitler

“Don’t ever defend. Always attack.” L Ron Hubbard

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

Yeah, I went there. LOL

Hey, your post gave rise to a curious thought.

Perhaps it is even a Koan.

Let's assume that before Hitler's birth there was a fictional book that had a genocidal cult leader named Hitler. Then, decades later there was an ACTUAL genocical cult leader named Adolph Hiter.

Would it have been Godwin's Law if people had claimed in the late 1930s (before WWII) that the real person Adolph Hitler was just like the fictional Hitler character in the novel?

Meaning, would the fact that the discussion devolved into people drawing that comparison, thereby invoke Godwin's Law and therefore negate the truth and value of the real Hitler being compared to the fictional one, as a method of warning others?

To wit, does Godwin's Law in any way diminish the value and truth of the comparison? LOL

My mind goes places like that. It keeps life very interesting.

Speaking of Godwin's Law, here is an article by Jeffrey. He didn't get into the goal of taking over all education, Hubbard's creation of his version of the Hitler Youth, or the safepointing of officials like Chamberlain.

Whereas the Nazi connection to the occult may be under-researched, this is not the case with Scientology.

This proposal could be much longer.

https://scientologymoneyproject.com/tag/godwins-law/

Proposal to Mike Godwin: Creating a “Church of Scientology Exception” to Godwin’s Law

A proposal submitted to Mike Godwin for his consideration: Make a “Church of Scientology” exception to Godwin’s Law.

Why? I argue that it is not incorrect to compare the nature, structure, and operations of the Church of Scientology to the Nazis. As I will show in this essay, the Church of Scientology is a multi-billion dollar transnational Master Race group which has a call for genocide embedded in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.
Secretly operated and managed by a legally non-existent paramilitary organization called the Sea Org, the Church of Scientology finances and operates a psycho-terrorism, propaganda, and intelligence gathering agency called the Office of Special Affairs. While the Church presently lacks the means to conduct a genocide, its decades-long malicious conduct of “Fair Game” argues that it would do so if it had the means.
(snip)

HelluvaHoax!

Some people have really wondered as to whether Hubbard studied Hitler.

I think even Godwin would agree it's a fair comparison. :cool:

“Strength lies not in defence but in attack.” Adolf Hitler

“Don’t ever defend. Always attack.” L Ron Hubbard

And now for today's Godwinesque tinfoil-crypto-comparison of Hitler to Hubbard in 3 easy steps, lol:

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

BT MACHT FREI MONEY

Translation to English: Lying to people about evil invisible BTs will make you
a half-million dollars of free money from everyone you can convince.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Or "Number of times over equals certainty". LRH

HelluvaHoax!

Speaking of Godwin's Law, here is an article by Jeffrey. He didn't get into the goal of taking over all education, Hubbard's creation of his version of the Hitler Youth, or the safepointing of officials like Chamberlain.

Whereas the Nazi connection to the occult may be under-researched, this is not the case with Scientology.

This proposal could be much longer.

https://scientologymoneyproject.com/tag/godwins-law/

Proposal to Mike Godwin: Creating a “Church of Scientology Exception” to Godwin’s Law

A proposal submitted to Mike Godwin for his consideration: Make a “Church of Scientology” exception to Godwin’s Law.

Why? I argue that it is not incorrect to compare the nature, structure, and operations of the Church of Scientology to the Nazis. As I will show in this essay, the Church of Scientology is a multi-billion dollar transnational Master Race group which has a call for genocide embedded in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.
Secretly operated and managed by a legally non-existent paramilitary organization called the Sea Org, the Church of Scientology finances and operates a psycho-terrorism, propaganda, and intelligence gathering agency called the Office of Special Affairs. While the Church presently lacks the means to conduct a genocide, its decades-long malicious conduct of “Fair Game” argues that it would do so if it had the means.
(snip)

Thanks! I had never seen that brilliant essay by Jeffrey.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Also, while we're on the subject, here's an excerpt from www.lermanet.com:
The author of the 1971 book, The Scandal of Scientology, Paulette Cooper, decided to do an expose' about Scientology, because she recognized in Scientology the same spectre of evil that killed her own parents in Auschwitz concentration camp.
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/clearwatersun/sun-nazi-1279.htm

EDIT: And for anyone new to the subject, here's a video of Paulette Cooper describing Scientology's response to her book.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Cults are interesting. Creating utopias and solving all societal ills. The crux is hate and hatred with a targeted group to be attacked.

Scientology has a bunch of them and also the bank. There's chaos merchants, bankers, psychs, SPs, 3rd parties, medicos, big pharma, squirrels.

Nazis had their Jews and undesirables...commies...slavs. What would've happened between the Aryan master race and Japan had they won?

Islam has their infidels, idolaters, apostates, their Jews.

The PC cult has their conservatives, their white male heterosexuals.

The PC cult is firmly entrenched now more than ever and has entered the Congressional record.

Omar spoke against the bill on the floor of the house in February 2017. First she played her song of identity politics in the key of nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen: “I think I know a little bit about discrimination. I face it every single day. I carry multiple identities that are constantly, constantly being discriminated against.”​
She carries multiple identities that are constantly...constantly...being discriminated against. This is a reference to intersectionality where it's stated that men oppress womyn (she's a womyn), whites oppress blacks (she's a black), heterosexuals oppress pathological-sexuals (she's an oppressor here but has LGBQTIA stuff all up and down her platform to compensate so this is OK, people) and, finally, sob...sob...Christians and Jews oppress Muslims (she's a Muslim).

She's championing her cause against the oppressive United States.

What's amazing is that she's a Somalian refugee that was brought here, she became a citizen and is elected to the House. All of this was a complete hand out to her and she claims all of these "accomplishments" like she actually achieved something. And she hates the U.S.

Here's a tweet with all the PC cult lingo included. Not an original thought in her head - complete brainwashed robot.

Ilhan Omar Tweet.JPG

This perfectly encapsulates the entire cult of identity politics.

Omar is an attractive woman until she opens her mouth to speak. Then she becomes an imposition on one’s tolerance for bafflegab, condescension and self-loving excess.​
That's exactly what happens when lectured by a know-best Scientology Ronbot.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Another thing about cults is that they're a place where conspiracy theories really proliferate and gain traction.

I don't know what's the chicken or the egg here but they blame their enemies (cults have enemies...real and imagined) for all sorts of conspiratorial activity and nefarious plots of a conspiratorial nature. Their enemies aren't even aware of the fact that they are considered as enemies or that they're under attack (the cult has declared war on its enemies) but the cult is highly aware of the war, since they see their enemies as conspiratorial and implementing hidden agendas that's exactly what cults do. Cults are a conspiracy, carrying on a secret or not so secret one-sided war and conspiratorially seizing power. I don't know if they first see the conspiracy in others or are first guilty of it themselves and are just projecting their own crimes but it's there.

It's what Hitler did. It's what Ron did. It's what Islam does. It's what the progressive left does and is doing.

The identity politics PC cult is the most racist, sexist, fascist oppressive thing in existence today in Western Civilization.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>

A practitioner of health told me the e meter will kill brain cells and mineral levels - the main ones sodium potassium magnesium and calcium will get depleted. when this happens it pulls in toxic metals as toxic metals are similar in structure to minerals and WILL be used if the minerals are not present to perform some of the functions of the body. toxic metals can give you all sorts of physical and mental problems - people who eat fish all the time get mercury poisoned - look up mad hatters disease. Look what happened to hubbard - he got all the symptoms of metal toxicity.

<snip>
I've never read anything about this before and if true it's very interesting indeed, so thanks for posting it.