What's new

Is Tommy Davis out?

Tommy's wife has cancer = PTS
Tommy's mum is a celeb whose scientology-spokeman's son's wife has cancer = more PTS and out PR.

Tommy's wife has terminal cancer (true?) = even more PTS and more out PR.

Tommy's wife's terminal cancer is lasting a long time before 'ending cycle' = even more PTS and more out PR.

Tommy CANNOT be on post or near any staff or public with this very very very bad out PR PTS SIT happening. Too many witholds of great magnitude to be missed.

Tommy, whether or not he is looking after his wife as she is not saved by any of the tech, is, from DMs perspective and OSA's perspective, IN HIDING per orders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA6hdsEf6Zo&feature=related

LYRICS:
Father:

Tommy can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?

Mother:

Tommy can you feel me?
Can I help to cheer you.

Mother & Father:

Ooo, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

Father:

Tommy can you hear me?

Mother:

Tommy can you feel me?
Can I help to cheer you.

Mother & Father:

Father:

Tommy can you hear me?

Mother:

Tommy can you feel me?
Can I help to cheer you.

Mother & Father:

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I like the vacation packing advice:

"Leave the gun. Take the canoles"

My favorite minor character is - Clemenza

Here is what happens if Miscavige is ever indicted and [STRIKE]Frankie Pentangeli[/STRIKE] Tommy Davis is called to testify before a grand jury.

[video=youtube;eVyKDJWJDQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVyKDJWJDQU[/video]

SENATOR
Where do you live now?

TOMMY DAVIS
I live in an RPF barracks with the FBI guys.

SENATOR
We have here, finally, a witness that will further testify to David Miscavige's
rule over a criminal empire that controls all of the donation scams in this
country and perhaps in other countries. This witness has had no buffer between
himself and David Miscavige. He can corroborate our charges on enough counts
for this committee to recommend a charge of perjury against David Miscavige. Senator?

SENATOR
Mr. Davis--Mr. Davis. Were you a member of the Cult of Scientology? Did
you serve under capo regime Marty Rathbun? Under Ron Hubbard, also known
and the as the GodFounder?

TOMMY DAVIS
I--I never knew no GodFounder. I have my own family senator.

SENATOR
Mr. Davis, you are contradicting a sworn statement you've
previously made and signed. I ask you again, here and now
under oath. Were you at any time a member of a crime organization
headed by David Miscavige?

TOMMY DAVIS
I don't know nuthin about that! Ohhh, I was in the olive oil business
with his Founder. But that was a long time ago, that's all.

SENATOR
We have a sworn affidavit! We have it! Your sworn affidavit that
you murdered the truth on the orders of David Miscavige.
Do you deny that confession? And do you realize what will
happen as a result of your denial?

TOMMY DAVIS
Look, the FBI guys, they promised me a deal. So I--so I made up
a lot of stuff about David Miscavige, cause that's what they wanted.
But it was all lies. Uhhh, everything! They kept saying David Miscavich
did this. And David Miscavich did that...so I said, uh--Yeah! Sure! Why not?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
So can family money keep someone from the hole?

Would even DM dare do to Tommy what he'd done to Heber, Rich parents could pay for expensive lawyers, dodgy stuff.

Sure he would. Where is Shelly?

Shelly does not have a rich family. She has a mostly dead family. Her sister is alive but is or was a commodore's messenger of the same vintage as Shelly. So no-one to sic the FBI onto Davey to investigate the disappearing wife.

There are no reports of Shelly being in the hole. There are reports that she just vanished from Int base with no explanation.

And I'm sure no-one was game to ask, either.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I am a Godfather trivia buff. My favorite character in GF1 is Solozzo, and my favorite line is "I want somebody really good to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of there with just his dick in his hand."

Pete

One of my favorites.

151170_02Apr10_IMGP6510.JPG

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I found Donna Shannon's post about Tommy Davis.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22033&hilit=+tommy

Anyway, about a week or so after I got there, some more "new" EPFers showed up. One of them was Tommy Davis, from CC Int. He told me he had been the VP at CC Int. I didn't know any better than to ask questions (after all, isn't Grade O supposed to make you able and willing to communicate?), so I asked what he was doing in the EPF at FLAG. He said he "got busted". I persisted in my questioning, and he said that he had "fucked up on Tom Cruise's lines", but wouldn't say any more than that. He told me he had been in the SO since he was 16 or 17 (I'd guess him at 30-32 years old now). I thought this was a rotten way to treat someone that loyal. I asked him what his intentions were, and he said he was going to do whatever it took to go back on his post, as that was what he wanted to do in life. He sounded like a robot, almost, when he said it. This also started putting some cracks in the armor, as doubt crept in for me.

Tommy was a hard-working, really nice kid. He was raked over the coals. He was forced to stay up until 2 AM scrubbing out dumpsters while RTC watched. He had to get up at 6 AM and do our laundry. He was told "You'd BETTER be sessionable!" (WTF???) He was taken into "session" for FPRD, to "pull his overts and withholds". He was dragged out in front of the rest of us by his hair, by RTC, who told us that he had spread lies about being an important staff member, and that we shouldn't believe him.

For a few days Tommy was put into my "unit" (work group) at the Sherwood Gardens Apartments. He busted his butt, was a great worker, and a nice guy. The EPF I/C pulled me aside and told me to "make sure I gave him the worst and hardest jobs" and tried to get me to say that he was a slacker. I said, no, he's a great worker.

A couple of times Tommy asked me to borrow some money. I had brought plenty of cash, and was smart enough not to give it to the EPF I/C, as you are told to do. I had no problem lending him some if he needed it. I had actually forgotten all about it, but after he got out of the EPF and was being allowed to follow the VP at the AO around, he paid me back.

After I left I found out that he is Ann Archer's son! What a truly sad thing, to sacrifice your kids to the SO!! What a position it puts them in. And such a waste of a great guy. I sure hope he gets out.

More and more SO members who had been there for a long time started appearing in the EPF. There were some really great people that I enjoyed working with. One thing I see now is that in order to survive such treatment, you have to have a sense of humor and develop a "spirit of play"- BUT REALLY, YOU'RE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF.

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Tommy. I was on a course with him when I was in the SO and he hadn't joined staff yet. He was a sweetheart then. Funny, cute, very nice.

Believe it or not, same with Danny Sherman. I was on a course with him, too. He was a great guy.

So many people that this organization has totally screwed up.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tommy Davis is in a position to deal a death blow to DM and/or send him scurrying off to Bulgravia, and now is the time for him to do it, with Debbie Cook on the attack. Barring that, whatever he was paid, it wasn't enough ... he is definitely in a position to demand more and get more.

Pete

I have a small apartment ,that I can rent them for small amount of euros....:eyeroll:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Tommy may have been a nice kid, etc.

I look at what he did his last few years on post as a spokeshole for the cult and I don't see a nice kid.

Am I wrong about tTommy?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I look at what he did his last few years on post as a spokeshole for the cult and I don't see a nice kid.

Am I wrong about tTommy?

I think he actually is a good person who became a prat by anti-social deeds. I also believe that he confronted what he has done he could overcome the evil and become a human being again. I hope so.

Mostly I would like to see someone leave and publicly confess everything, and actually show that they feel sorry for what they did. Oh! and tell everything!

I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be nice.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I found Donna Shannon's post about Tommy Davis.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22033&hilit=+tommy

Anyway, about a week or so after I got there, some more "new" EPFers showed up. One of them was Tommy Davis, from CC Int. He told me he had been the VP at CC Int. I didn't know any better than to ask questions (after all, isn't Grade O supposed to make you able and willing to communicate?), so I asked what he was doing in the EPF at FLAG. He said he "got busted". I persisted in my questioning, and he said that he had "fucked up on Tom Cruise's lines", but wouldn't say any more than that. He told me he had been in the SO since he was 16 or 17 (I'd guess him at 30-32 years old now). I thought this was a rotten way to treat someone that loyal. I asked him what his intentions were, and he said he was going to do whatever it took to go back on his post, as that was what he wanted to do in life. He sounded like a robot, almost, when he said it. This also started putting some cracks in the armor, as doubt crept in for me.

Tommy was a hard-working, really nice kid. He was raked over the coals. He was forced to stay up until 2 AM scrubbing out dumpsters while RTC watched. He had to get up at 6 AM and do our laundry. He was told "You'd BETTER be sessionable!" (WTF???) He was taken into "session" for FPRD, to "pull his overts and withholds". He was dragged out in front of the rest of us by his hair, by RTC, who told us that he had spread lies about being an important staff member, and that we shouldn't believe him.

For a few days Tommy was put into my "unit" (work group) at the Sherwood Gardens Apartments. He busted his butt, was a great worker, and a nice guy. The EPF I/C pulled me aside and told me to "make sure I gave him the worst and hardest jobs" and tried to get me to say that he was a slacker. I said, no, he's a great worker.

A couple of times Tommy asked me to borrow some money. I had brought plenty of cash, and was smart enough not to give it to the EPF I/C, as you are told to do. I had no problem lending him some if he needed it. I had actually forgotten all about it, but after he got out of the EPF and was being allowed to follow the VP at the AO around, he paid me back.

After I left I found out that he is Ann Archer's son! What a truly sad thing, to sacrifice your kids to the SO!! What a position it puts them in. And such a waste of a great guy. I sure hope he gets out.

More and more SO members who had been there for a long time started appearing in the EPF. There were some really great people that I enjoyed working with. One thing I see now is that in order to survive such treatment, you have to have a sense of humor and develop a "spirit of play"- BUT REALLY, YOU'RE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF.

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Tommy. I was on a course with him when I was in the SO and he hadn't joined staff yet. He was a sweetheart then. Funny, cute, very nice.

Believe it or not, same with Danny Sherman. I was on a course with him, too. He was a great guy.

So many people that this organization has totally screwed up.

Thanks so much for posting this Lulu. Tommy's probably a really nice guy that has no clue.

I hope he figures it out. He would be the "final straw" if he comes to his senses.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Thanks so much for posting this Lulu. Tommy's probably a really nice guy that has no clue.

I hope he figures it out. He would be the "final straw" if he comes to his senses.

Pooks, I do think he has a clue. He may be stupid but he's not dumb. I also hope he figures it out.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I knew Tommy when he was at CCInt. He was nice back then. What I have seen as a Scn front/spokesperson is a totally different person than he used to be. But, that is what the Sea Org does. It makes you into a hard-nosed, uncaring person. And it takes a long time to snap out of it. He may or may not ever snap out of it.

He does have a Sea Org symbol tatooed on his arm. Unless somehow they got him to remove it....

--------

If I remember right, his real father is French and is in the shipping business somehow. I am pretty sure if Tommy needed help getting out, his dad would help him. But it would take him snapping out of it first. Good luck with that.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I knew Tommy when he was at CCInt. He was nice back then. What I have seen as a Scn front/spokesperson is a totally different person than he used to be. But, that is what the Sea Org does. It makes you into a hard-nosed, uncaring person. And it takes a long time to snap out of it. He may or may not ever snap out of it.

He does have a Sea Org symbol tatooed on his arm. Unless somehow they got him to remove it....

--------

If I remember right, his real father is French and is in the shipping business somehow. I am pretty sure if Tommy needed help getting out, his dad would help him. But it would take him snapping out of it first. Good luck with that.

Yarr Bea!~ As BunnySkull pointed out to my error, sounds like dad is well heeled and not a part of the CoS mind-fuckery. I know nothing about him but hopefully he is dad enough to help Tommeh escapers should he so choose, this remains to be seen.

From what my pea-brain gathers from this discussion is that, firstly, Tommy's wife is very ill, terminal according to several accounts; hopefully he is by her side and being of good council/loving her in her last days, we may never know that intricacy, and frankly, it's not anyone's business in such a matter.

Secondly, I have a feeling that TD is still on the ropes (so to speak) no matter what is happening, I actually never thought I'd feel sorry for someone so indoctrinated, but there it is. He is trapped, he has erred in the face of the 'church' before and paid, and will keep on paying, and paying, and paying. We can only hope that a light turns on somewhere within his ravaged mind and he can escape and set himself free, we can only hope... :(

Other than that, hm, despite his many questionable actions in defence of the cult, I personally am cutting him slack as far as deriding him, and hope that he finds a real life and freedom, some new love and understandings. CoS and it's actions make me wanna puke, so many good people, so many fucked-up lives.
Very, very saddening/angering.

Rock on Anons and Ex's! Inoculation fer de nations!

:dancer:

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
I admit that I enjoyed seeing him roasted by the media, but in the end he's a victim who joined with the best intentions. He has blown before, so let's hope he can take this opportunity to find some moments to think about how his life in the SO turned out compared to the promises that were made before he signed that rotten contract.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

--------

What do you think about his mom, Bea? Do you think she's as gung ho as he is?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
What do you think about his mom, Bea? Do you think she's as gung ho as he is?

I can't say. I don't know her and never met her. Sorry.

I could only go by videos that she has been in (attesting to the incredible workability of the tech, etc). And you know they are fake.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Am I wrong about tTommy?

ANSWER: "Man is basically good"

ANOTHER ANSWER: "Scientologists are basically bad."

That second answer may sound like a darkly ill-tempered and cynical remark. But if anyone thinks that is not true, how would you honestly answer these questions?

Would you let a committee of Scientologists or Tommy Davis:

* Determine how your money is spent?
* Determine what is best for your mental health and happiness?
* Determine who you were allowed and not allowed to talk to?
* Decide what books, newspapers, magazines, tv and Internet you were allowed to see?
* Manage your physical health and tell you which symptoms you are allowed to treat with medical professionals and which symptoms are psychosomatic and must be treated only by lavishly expensive auditing over decades?
* Run your business to make it "upstat"?
* C/S your mental/spiritual well being and let an auditor run that C/S on you?
* Assign you an Ethics Condition and sit in judgment when you had completed it?
* Order you to mandatory briefings where you were lectured and bombarded with "r-factors" and "handlings" until you let allowed cult members to consume all your available cash and liquidate all your assets and credit lines?
* Handle you if you had a mental breakdown by giving you the Introspection Rundown?​

I think it is safe to say that any sane, normal person would NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS even consider doing any of the above.

See what i mean when I say that Scientology man is basically bad?

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
ANSWER: "Man is basically good"

ANOTHER ANSWER: "Scientologists are basically bad."

That second answer may sound like a darkly ill-tempered and cynical remark. But if anyone thinks that is not true, how would you honestly answer these questions?

Would you let a committee of Scientologists or Tommy Davis:

* Determine how your money is spent?
* Determine what is best for your mental health and happiness?
* Determine who you were allowed and not allowed to talk to?
* Decide what books, newspapers, magazines, tv and Internet you were allowed to see?
* Manage your physical health and tell you which symptoms you are allowed to treat with medical professionals and which symptoms are psychosomatic and must be treated only by lavishly expensive auditing over decades?
* Run your business to make it "upstat"?
* C/S your mental/spiritual well being and let an auditor run that C/S on you?
* Assign you an Ethics Condition and sit in judgment when you had completed it?
* Order you to mandatory briefings where you were lectured and bombarded with "r-factors" and "handlings" until you let allowed cult members to consume all your available cash and liquidate all your assets and credit lines?
* Handle you if you had a mental breakdown by giving you the Introspection Rundown?​

I think it is safe to say that any sane, normal person would NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS even consider doing any of the above.

See what i mean when I say that Scientology man is basically bad?

You do make one Helluva point.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Whenever I think of Tommy, for some reason, I think of Michael Vic's pitbulls.

Wonderful sweet smart dogs whose incredible love for and drive to please humans allowed them to become victims of a sadistic monster. With the result that people fear them and hate them.

Fortunately for them, the ones who survived wound up at Dogtown, an amazing place. Where they are loved and cared for and allowed to be the wonderful creatures they are.

vicpit.jpg

I'm not a religious person, but I do hope for that special place in Hell for Miscavige and Vic.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Tommy may have been a nice kid, etc. I look at what he did his last few years on post as a spokeshole for the cult and I don't see a nice kid. Am I wrong about Tommy?

You know..it's a symptom of the human condition to exercise bad judgement & do stupid things, to regret it, take responsibility for it and live one's life totally opposite to what they were like before.

We've seen it in former addicts, ex-cons, politicians, and more celebrities that you can count on your hand. I have a friend, now retired, who used to be a prison counselor to Leslie Van Houten, who was convicted with her cult "guru" Charles Manson for the murder of a Los Angeles couple. She went to prison at age 20 and 42 years later still sits in prison, denied parole 20 times.

My friend said Leslie is one of the most nicest, genuine & sincere people she's ever met. She was naive & gullible when she met Charles Manson and became a member of his "family". Though she actually only stabbed one victim, Rosemary LaBianca, she was alsi held criminally responsible for killing her husband.

In the time she's been in prison.. guards, therapists and parole board members have recognized her for being a reformed individual, very remorseful of her actions, and has been a model prisoner earning 5 college degrees.. yet for all the positive she has accomplished, she will probably die in prison, not because she killed a woman, but because she committed the act while a member of the Manson family.

I have a very different view of Tommy that many do. Hopefully, we wakes up to the sewage pond he's been swimming in for decades, climb out, clean himself up, and live his life totally contrary to the pile of manure we known as Scientology.

I know he can do it. Tommy needs to take the first step though.