What's new

Is Tommy Davis out?

phénix

Patron with Honors
I came across tommy davis a few times when he worked at CCI, he didn't seem to be an asshole. Kinda nice, a regular guy I'd say. Just ambitious...
I also worked in the same area as Jesssica, always correct.

Tommy inherited of one of the toughest post to hold in scn: spokesman. Coz scn way of handling PR is so off the rails and counter productive..
So much for the great "PR tech"

Sister727

Last I heard from member of his family, Tommy is not out and has "taken leave" from the Sea Org to care for Jessica, who is terminally ill. Because Tommy has not been on the front pages of the news, some critics have developed a fondness for starting & spreading rumors that are not true.

Sadly, Jess waited too long to be treated with competent medical care and she's now paying the price.

So I guess this means that once again Scientology was not able to cure her as they promised:duh:

Liber8u

Patron
Last I heard from member of his family, Tommy is not out and has "taken leave" from the Sea Org to care for Jessica, who is terminally ill. Because Tommy has not been on the front pages of the news, some critics have developed a fondness for starting & spreading rumors that are not true.

Sadly, Jess waited too long to be treated with competent medical care and she's now paying the price.

Jessie is not in a hospice.
At this point she is not dying.
She has had a radical medical procedure to combat the cancer and she is doing well.
She and Tommy are living in a very nice home near Cindy Feshbach in Dallas. No data on their future plans.

Esco

Patron
Do you guys remember Tommy Davis screaming at that UK reporter in that BBC documentary a few years ago?? What was really going on there?? Was that the beginning of Tommy's brainwashing attempt??

I'll see if I can find it on youtube

Esco

Patron
Starts at 0:56 into video

[video=youtube;WA5VsSF6FZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5VsSF6FZA&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Do you guys remember Tommy Davis screaming at that UK reporter in that BBC documentary a few years ago?? What was really going on there?? Was that the beginning of Tommy's brainwashing attempt??

I'll see if I can find it on youtube

Please, the search function works, that was the John Sweeny expose, an excellent example of culty spokes-ass-holiness. Tommeh is a first class twit/footbullet-queen, I kinda miss him and his bald-faced-lying twitch..... well maybe not :eyeroll:

The question really, is "Is Tommy Davis out -of the RPF yet?

Isn't it almost amazing that there have been NO spokesman making public appearances as "church" reps for so long now?

It really does look like slappy has decided he cannot trust anyone not to "pull in" a shit storm by a public appearance and so he has changed tack.

Some might argue that recent bad pr is not about scientology...only about a private divorce. That's not true. It is about marriage and scientology, divorce and scientology, raising kids and scientology, PLUS all the concurrent bad pr, such as the dublin conference, etc. Some of them have drawn responses from the "church". Karin Prouw has made several statements, I think. But Slappy will not allow anyone on any continent to face up for an interview, or just make statements on camera.
That "attack never defend" policy is not being applied with enough intention. Slappy needs a KR written on him and routing to Ethics before today 2pm!!!!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/03/scientology_dea_1.php

From the comments section in the VV today:

Commenter Ne Plus Ultra
moderator.png
3 hours ago

I hope someone in Clearwater does some checking: the rumor is that Tommy Davis is attending his very ill wife, Jessica Feshbach. Perhaps she's in a hospital, maybe she's "home". Methinks Davis is done with scn.

DeckardCain
moderator.png
3 hours ago in reply to Commenter Ne Plus Ultra

Rumor has it that he signed a similar NDA and took money, just like Cook. It would be fantastic if he decided to squawk too, but we all know that Miscavige is still holding Tommy's balls. Miscavige likes to hold and fondle balls because he needs constant reminders what they look like.

Sounds like Tommy is out of the SO, may be out, period.

Anyone else hear anything?
Oh Sea Org, I'd thought you meant closet. I'm easily confused as of late, don't know what it is. I was watching some of the footage of how he got the goat of the poor old BBC reporter. There's plenty of other people that had he tried that on he'd live with huge remiders of the mistake he made when he brushed his teeth in the morning. LOL Poor old guy, he could have had a heart attack.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
:laugh:

I'm sending you back to cramming. :p

Well I'd be happy to go! I once saw Ram Dass at an event, so soon I'll be Cram Dass, whatta difference a letter makes. I only hope Tommy will not do the ramming that leads to my cramming... BBC means Big Bloody what the what? :nervous:

Ben D

Patron
I just now watched ACA (A Current Affair), a national popular TV program here in Australia which ran a story on the "Tommy Davis missing" theme. Quite a good piece but can't find a video clip to link to yet...