What's new

Isabella Cruise and Eddie Frencher - OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Calm down, everyone.

If you actually read the articles, they say:

1) Eddie left the SO and Isabella didn't go in.

2) Connor Cruise said something nice about Nicole Kidman.

That does not mean any of these people are out of Scientology.

Sorry.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Tony O reported a couple months back that Eddie Frencher left the Sea Org but I've not seen any reports that he's actually left Scientology. Are there any credible reports out there that that is true?

Same with Connor - I've not seen what looks to be credible reports that he's actually done with Scientology.

If the above does turn out to all be true than I'm happy for their escape, and hopefully Eddie has given first hand reports about the Sea Org conditions from the inside to Isabella's father.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Tony O reported a couple months back that Eddie Frencher left the Sea Org but I've not seen any reports that he's actually left Scientology. Are there any credible reports out there that that is true?

Same with Connor - I've not seen what looks to be credible reports that he's actually done with Scientology.

If the above does turn out to all be true than I'm happy for their escape, and hopefully Eddie has given first hand reports about the Sea Org conditions from the inside to Isabella's father.

And the authorities.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Calm down, everyone.

If you actually read the articles, they say:

1) Eddie left the SO and Isabella didn't go in.

2) Connor Cruise said something nice about Nicole Kidman.

That does not mean any of these people are out of Scientology.

Sorry.

Read them again. It says Frencher won't have anything to do with the elitist cult Scientology and when left with a decision to shun - Isabella won't have anything to do with Scientology.

BUZZ KILL Lulu...watsup with that? Where there is smoke - there is fire. Remember the rumors about Katie leaving Tom? Case closed! She is out!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Read them again. It says Frencher won't have anything to do with the elitist cult Scientology and when left with a decision to shun - Isabella won't have anything to do with Scientology.

BUZZ KILL Lulu...watsup with that? Where there is smoke - there is fire. Remember the rumors about Katie leaving Tom? Case closed! She is out!

Not to mention some of the rumours that Tom Cruise is also showing some signs of disillusionment with the cult as well. (TC and Katie thing again, dunno how true it is).

Smoke and fire usually mean something is smouldering away in the background. Maybe Tom's little psycho mate is starting to piss him off and is starting to pump oxygen into the embers?

Hmm, life is starting to get interesting again......

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

No. These writers don't know the difference between getting out of the Sea Org and leaving Scientology.

I knew hundreds of Eddie Frenchers when I was on staff. Kids of Scientologists who went into the SO for a couple of months and then left.

I'm not saying he's not out of Scientology. I'm just saying that there's no evidence of that. He just left staff.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Buzz kill? You are new here. Why not look up the threads that discussed all this a year ago? Nothing came of this except that Eddie left the SO. Not an uncommon thing. Certainly does not equate to leaving scientology. As a matter of fact, if you look at the earlier threads, you will see that subsequent information came up that showed the Cruise clan is very much still in. But you have to look for the information.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I didn't get that, and right now I am all out of r-2 its for re-reading it at the moment. Lol I will say often journalist don't know the intricacies and can easily connect a real dot to imagined dots.

No. These writers don't know the difference between getting out of the Sea Org and leaving Scientology.

I knew hundreds of Eddie Frenchers when I was on staff. Kids of Scientologists who went into the SO for a couple of months and then left.

I'm not saying he's not out of Scientology. I'm just saying that there's no evidence of that. He just left staff.

On first reading that is what I got out of it also. I agree it is important to get the truth and although I like Know's posts a lot I just don't see any smoke.

PS I hope the they are all OUT completely OUT of Trueman show.

CORRECTION: The following was typed by me into the wrong place in my original reply. It was not by Knows and was supposed to be in response to his/her post

I didn't get that, and right now I am all out of r-2 its for re-reading it at the moment. Lol I will say often journalist don't know the intricacies and can easily connect a real dot to imagined dots.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Buzz kill? You are new here. Why not look up the threads that discussed all this a year ago? Nothing came of this except that Eddie left the SO. Not an uncommon thing. Certainly does not equate to leaving scientology. As a matter of fact, if you look at the earlier threads, you will see that subsequent information came up that showed the Cruise clan is very much still in. But you have to look for the information.

This was reported today. I can't believe you are arguing about it. It says what it says. :duh:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

That is not what the article said...that he just left staff. It said he was out and Isabelle is out. I think we all realize it is a media report. It feels like the Scientological filter needs a cleaning. The media do sometimes report the truth - or they get sued! For gawd's sake - enough already with the buzz kilz!

I feel like I am back in Scientology. If it was not written it was not true - well IT WAS WRITTEN!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd love this to be true - BUT:

Unless one of the parties involved actually puts out a statement either way, there's no way to verify this.:yes:

There's a well-known Australian identity who has been rumoured to have left the cult quite a few years ago - nothing official either way, just a seeming "cooling off" towards Co$ and vague public statements that seemed to suggest leaving had happened.

A few weeks ago I got TWO stories told to me from credible sources that indicated very firmly this person was still very much IN thrall to the cult.

It's not kosher PR-wise to be connected to $ciloontology anymore ANYWHERE and there's plenty of folks I'm sure who've gone quiet who have left but I'm not willing to bet that EVERYBODY who's spread a PR story about no-longer-being-in-that-batshit-crazy-UFO-scam-cult has "left the building.":omg:

There's still plenty of Kool-Aid to be had.

And there's the threat of losing one's Eternity to "alone, in the dark and in pain."

Atm it's just too easy to see as ambiguous - maybe it's just a "PR caper" to deflect REAL stories about disconnection?:confused2:

Time will tell.:coolwink:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Re: Isabella Cruise links above...

The Hollywood Hiccups commentary was published/posted May 28, 2013.
The RadarOnline story was published January 25, 2013....a story which is based directly on Tony Ortega's story dated January 21, 2013.
These stories aren't new but the websites probably refreshed the pages since new scientology stories are currently popular/generating site traffic.

Re: Connor Cruise links above...

The CelebDirtyLaundry commentary is new (March 18, 2014); and,
the CelebTeenLaundry commentary is new (March 17, 2014)....

...but those 2 sites are only commenting on WomensDayAustralia's actual interview with him.
In that actual interview, as commented upon by the 2 sites above, he stated that he and Nicole Kidman were "solid".
Nothing more, really.

Consider the timing...

The disconnection policy of Co$ has been getting a TON of media coverage these last 8-10 weeks; and,
Connor Cruise doesn't regularly/routinely give interviews.

Many websites (especially those with celebrity-centric content) refresh their pages when a subject heats up in the media.
Some websites (CelebLaundry, CelebTeenLaundry, etc.) exist only to comment upon the original content stories published by bloggers/sites.

These comment-only sites are, unintentionally, helping in two ways:
(1) perpetuation/refreshment of older stories keeps the issue(s) in the public eye; and,
(2) if the celebrity didn't deny the original story/article, the celebrity has another opportunity to deny it when the commenter-sites rehash the issue(s).

Ex.: Isabella Cruise didn't confirm or deny the original story in early 2013. Will she release a statement re: Co$ now? :confused2:

We all want to see Cruise family members to leave Co$.
It'd be terrific, too, if they left publicly.
The info in the links provided doesn't yet confirm any of them have left Co$.
But we're still free to hope it comes true soon -- for the Cruise family and for all similarly-situated families.

:scnsucks:

JB

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Unless one of the parties involved actually puts out a statement either way, there's no way to verify this.:yes:

There's a well-known Australian identity who has been rumoured to have left the cult quite a few years ago - nothing official either way, just a seeming "cooling off" towards Co$ and vague public statements that seemed to suggest leaving had happened.

A few weeks ago I got TWO stories told to me from credible sources that indicated very firmly this person was still very much IN thrall to the cult.

It's not kosher PR-wise to be connected to $ciloontology anymore ANYWHERE and there's plenty of folks I'm sure who've gone quiet who have left but I'm not willing to bet that EVERYBODY who's spread a PR story about no-longer-being-in-that-batshit-crazy-UFO-scam-cult has "left the building.":omg:

And there's the threat of losing one's Eternity to "alone, in the dark and in pain."

Atm it's just too easy to see as ambiguous - maybe it's just a "PR caper" to deflect REAL stories about disconnection?:confused2:

For petesake, can we just have a win already?

It appears that my buzz has been killed by ~:deadhorse:

Okay - fuckem - I am going to have my win and get buzzed the homo sapiens way!

:booze::bong:

:lol:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I hear you Scooter but do you think Isabella Cruise, Conner Cruise and Frencie are going to announce publicly to both sides? Can you imagine if Katie Holmes went to the press first to deliver the BLOW of her leaving the cult of Scientology? :hysterical: