What's new

Isabella Cruise and Eddie Frencher - OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Maybe a bit later, thanks. Right now I am researching cornflakes and masturbation. Seriously I am! I got really bored with my knitting - and feeling smug about seeing the sun before the rest of the world - and decided to research cornflakes and masturbation.

This is what happens when ya leave a controlling cult...you dive into any damn subject ya feel like diving into. What a worry! :wink2:

I'm getting very worried about you.

:lol:

Maybe a bit later, thanks. Right now I am researching cornflakes and masturbation. Seriously I am! I got really bored with my knitting - and feeling smug about seeing the sun before the rest of the world - and decided to research cornflakes and masturbation.

This is what happens when ya leave a controlling cult...you dive into any damn subject ya feel like diving into. What a worry! :wink2:

Masturbation and diving...how very Freudian.

EDIT: No, wait!! I was thinking about....ah, just forget it!

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
LOL. Talk of buzz kills. This news is being reported by the tabloids which has never been the scions of truth & facts & being picked up by other tabloids. Case closed, You're an idiot if you believe what you read in the tabloids.
Hey Smurf-a-tactful,
Knows is not an idiot.

MissWog

Masturbation and diving...how very Freudian.

EDIT: No, wait!! I was thinking about....ah, just forget it!
Masturbation and driving?
I'm hung up on Masturbation and Breakfast!
Although there is something to be said for morning sex..ahhh, fond memories :)

TG1

Angelic Poster
What are the actual odds that Isabel or Connor will leave Scientology before Tom Cruise does?

IMHO, zero.

Neither of those kids have shown any evidence that they're capable of building a life for themselves -- having job skilz, getting a job, keeping a job or even going to college.

I'd say it's very unlikely they're going to do anything to endanger their financial support from Daddy Cruise.

They've got Rich Kid Paralysis.

TG1

The_Fixer

Class Clown

I'm getting very worried about you.

:lol:

Don't worry, dearie..... I'll be right over! :coolwink: I'll get your mind off the knitting....(I hope)

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
What are the actual odds that Isabel or Connor will leave Scientology before Tom Cruise does?

IMHO, zero.

Neither of those kids have shown any evidence that they're capable of building a life for themselves -- having job skilz, getting a job, keeping a job or even going to college.

I'd say it's very unlikely they're going to do anything to endanger their financial support from Daddy Cruise.

They've got Rich Kid Paralysis.

TG1

I don't disagree with your 'take' on this, TG1. :thumbsup:
Common sense - ya can't beat it!
(Although tabloid reports from last year mentioned Isabella was attending 'college' in the UK.)

On a superficial level...

Tom Cruise - cannot keep a wife but can keep all relatives in Co$.
David Miscavige - can keep a wife (hidden) but cannot keep most relatives in Co$.

JB

secretiveoldfag

I'm an optimist. All these kids are doing fine. Bella is studying in London at a safe distance from TC, Eddie has become quite impressive (I like Eddie), and Connor is usually seen doing his thing on his own without Big Daddy sitting in the front row. I think there is hope.

Also I notice that where the gossip rags go fact often follows. In this case they are pushing in the right direction, IMO.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
You can take a WIN when you see New Members "Connor", "Isabella" and "Eddie" here on ESMB. Until then, nurture your Inner Skeptic. (just kidding) :biggrin:

Anybody can register with the name "Isabella". I'll take a win when I see video of them openly saying they're out.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Well, my bad! I didn't know Isabella was at university or that Connor was developing a career as a DJ.

I take it back and apologize.

Carry on, kids.

TG1

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well, my bad! I didn't know Isabella was at university or that Connor was developing a career as a DJ.

Carry on, kids.

TG1

I don't think you're totally incorrect about this.

I can't see either one of these kids totally surviving on their own. Especially Isabella.

secretiveoldfag

I don't think you're totally incorrect about this.

I can't see either one of these kids totally surviving on their own. Especially Isabella.

It is difficult for most young people to survive on their own but Isabella seems to be living within her allowance, at least. She flies LoganAir. Connor can earn quite a bit as a DJ, though I imagine he spends quite a bit too.

Given the fact that their Dad is tremendously wealthy and famous, they seem remarkably sane and normal compared with some other children of the wealthy and famous.

In addition, AFAIK they both went to the Delphi School in Oregon, which is a forcing-house for the Sea Org. So they seem to be resisting that as well.

BunnySkull

Carry on, kids.

TG1

He's only a "DJ" (lol) because his Daddy is Tom Cruise, these clubs book him for the celebrity angle and believe me Daddy's money pays for much of the associated costs of his "career." Clubs ain't paying him fees he can support his ridiculously consumptive lifestyle, complete with a posse, on.

Isabella has flit around LA and now the UK. She's supposedly taking a few "art" classes somewhere in London - London one of the most expensive cities in the world. She ain't paying her own rent. Nor will she prob ever graduate from a real college since Daddy ensured she had a Scio education rather than a real one. It was rumored he encouraged her to go to the UK to get her away from Eddie, don't think it worked.

Their lives are totally reliant on Daddy's money and celebrity and they seem to have zero interest in changing that or being even slightly independent of it. Though I'm sure they bitch to friends about how they want to be "their own person" they are so spoiled and totally unaccostomed to physical hadship they have no idea how to ever do such a thing.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
He's only a "DJ" (lol) because his Daddy is Tom Cruise, these clubs book him for the celebrity angle and believe me Daddy's money pays for much of the associated costs of his "career." Clubs ain't paying him fees he can support his ridiculously consumptive lifestyle, complete with a posse, on.

Isabella has flit around LA and now the UK. She's supposedly taking a few "art" classes somewhere in London - London one of the most expensive cities in the world. She ain't paying her own rent. Nor will she prob ever graduate from a real college since Daddy ensured she had a Scio education rather than a real one. It was rumored he encouraged her to go to the UK to get her away from Eddie, don't think it worked.

Their lives are totally reliant on Daddy's money and celebrity and they seem to have zero interest in changing that or being even slightly independent of it. Though I'm sure they bitch to friends about how they want to be "their own person" they are so spoiled and totally unaccustomed to physical hardship they have no idea how to ever do such a thing.

Yeah; that's pretty much what I was thinking, though I didn't have any actual data. I kind of figured the only reason Connor was able to get where he was was the celeb connection, but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

You're right on the education angle, too. Forgot about that. One of the reasons Katie Holmes wanted to get Suri out of that situation was she was horrifed at how uneducated Tom's older kids actually were.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just home from work and y'all are going to make me do more. Just this week I saw a facebook posting someone captured of Eddie Frencher and his NEW girlfriend, also a chercher. It was a couple of pics of the new girl and her friend and then one of Frencher and the new girl. It showed her changed relationship status as In A Relationship with Frencher. Damn, where did I see that in order to produce the required dox?

That wasn't too hard to find, although I still don't remember where I actually saw this. Click on her pics for Frencher photos.

https://www.facebook.com/RobinAnderson83

Bromo, very good catch! He's been seeing this other person Robin Anderson at least since Aug 2013. That is important information. They both announced it in Aug 2013. She posted the announcement before he did. Interesting

In a Relationship with Robin Anderson
August 26, 2013
See Friendship
https://www.facebook.com/eddie.frencher.3/posts/1411316732421375?ustart=1
https://www.facebook.com/eddie.frencher.3

Robin Anderson and Eddie Frencher are in a Relationship
August 3, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/eddie.frencher.3?and=RobinAnderson83
1185657_10153153935250431_252101101_n.jpg

So much for the gossip rags...

Last edited: