What's new

ISABELLA CRUISE CONSIDERS JOINING SCIENTOLOGY'S 'SEA ORG' AFTER BOYFRIEND SIGNS UP

leina

Patron
The Voice has learned that Tom Cruise's daughter, Isabella, announced on a private Facebook page this week that her boyfriend Eddie Frencher signed Scientology's billion-year "Sea Org" contract about a week ago and is now going through its "Estates Project Force" boot camp in Los Angeles. Isabella took down that Facebook page a few days later, but a friend who recently shared an apartment with Isabella and Frencher tells us that the information is correct, and Frencher has joined the Sea Org.
Former Sea Org executives tell us that Isabella would be under intense pressure to join the hardcore Scientology organization herself or be forced to give up her relationship with Frencher.

<SNIP for fair use reasons; please go to the VV for more. M2>

"More here:"

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/scientology_isabella_cruise_sea_org.php

NICOLE DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: ISABELLA CRUISE CONSIDERS JOINING SCIENTOLOGY'S 'SEA ORG' AFTER BOYFRIEND SIGNS U

It was an enormous mistake for the Cof$ to allow this. Why? Precisely because of Isabella. If she doesn't join and her relationship is ended, that can easily turn into a flap. If she does join ... even with special handling ... the Sea Org is still the Sea Org and she is bound to see things that she isn't supposed to see, and may decide to leave and tell all. If TopGun Tommy's daughter joins and then blows from the Sea Org ... if he trusts her and believes what she will say ... there goes TopGun Tommy. If TopGun Tommy were to blow and blow wide open, as in make a big public stink about quitting and why ... that would really screw things up royally for DM. True, there are a lot of "if's" in there, but, they are probable situations. Bottom line ...even tho the Cof$ is losing its slave labor force due to attrition, they don't need Isabella's boy friend, he is all wrong for them.

Pete

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: ISABELLA CRUISE CONSIDERS JOINING SCIENTOLOGY'S 'SEA ORG' AFTER BOYFRIEND SIGNS U

I hope she does! Unless they totally insulate her in luxury she won't last long. It all may lead to her or Tom finally seeing some reality about the cult. If she blows and they declare her - and make Tom chose between the cult or his daughter, hoo boy.

I'm all for the rich, elite of Scientology joining the SO and getting a real taste of what so many of their "co-religionists" endure instead of them riding around in luxury vehicles customized by SO slaves.

Also, I think "following" a boyfriend in the SO is a sure disaster. I doubt big boy would have joined and left Bella if he had been super happy in the relationship.
OR
Interesting to note they were living with Sarah Watercamp - who's whole family spoke out on Martys blog a few weeks back. Bell a and Eddie were living with an SP!! Maybe the SO crap is being forced on them to prove their loyalty and that they didn't buy into any enemy lines or entheta they were exposed to via Sarah.

I'd love to hear what Sarah discussed with them regarding Scientology :yes:

Tom's amends project for pulling in the Katie super SP will look more attractive
to the EO if he puts one of his kids in the SO. Especially so, considering that Suri
has been claimed as war plunder by the anti scientologists.

I hope they dither around for a bit and then try to get the SO contract signed after
The MASTER has it's first wide public release.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Let her join. Maybe Bella will learn who her birth mother is.

Lone Star

Crusader

If she joins, becomes disillusioned, then quits and gets declared....then Daddy TC will cut her off. Don't doubt the loyalty TC has for the Commodore and the COB. Don't doubt his dedication to KSW.

Div6

Crusader

[video=youtube;eIabgPX14R4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIabgPX14R4[/video]

Try listening to this for a billion years....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

It was an enormous mistake for the Cof$ to allow this. Why? Precisely because of Isabella. If she doesn't join and her relationship is ended, that can easily turn into a flap. If she does join ... even with special handling ... the Sea Org is still the Sea Org and she is bound to see things that she isn't supposed to see, and may decide to leave and tell all.

Yes, indeed.

But I don't get it. It's not like him saying, "I'm just going down to the store for a packet of cigarettes and I'll be home soon," is it? What's the back story? "I do love you, honey, but I must put my personal feelings aside because clearing this sector of the galaxy must take precedence." Or "Sorry, but I don't think we have a future after all, so I'm breaking up with you and hiding in the Sea Org to avoid the media." Or what?

What's going on? Her joining the SO with the primary intention of salvaging her 2D with him doesn't seem likely to work out. But I hope she does get onto the EPF. I can't imagine her sticking it out either. I can't see her immediately splashing her SO adventures all over the media, but she might possibly just break through to TC a bit.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

These pampered and privileged idiots wouldn't make it thru the first year in the SO. There's always the possibility that they'd experience SO-lite at first but sooner or later they're gonna find out all about how the other 97.5% are forced to live. Idiots!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

If she joins, becomes disillusioned, then quits and gets declared....then Daddy TC will cut her off. Don't doubt the loyalty TC has for the Commodore and the COB. Don't doubt his dedication to KSW.

And that is another scenario that would be a flap for them. Again, letting the boyfriend join the sea org was a bad move for them, a footbullet waiting to happen.

Pete

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

The non-disclosure statements are already prepared.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

If she joins, becomes disillusioned, then quits and gets declared....then Daddy TC will cut her off.

I doubt TC would cut off his daughter. She would be in a prime position of further ruining his movie star image in Hollywood and causing him jobs.

I suspect she'd run to Nicole who is financially secure enough to assist her.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

[video=youtube;eBlD2N_AwgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI[/video]​

Join the shoulder to shoulder effort babe. Help us save the planet Isabella. Really get on purpose! On purpose.

Oh yeah!

I hear COB has an opening on his personal staff. Boot-licker I/T

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

These pampered and privileged idiots wouldn't make it thru the first year in the SO. There's always the possibility that they'd experience SO-lite at first but sooner or later they're gonna find out all about how the other 97.5% are forced to live. Idiots!

Exactly!

Pete

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

TC isn't stupid - he had SO trick out his motorcycle and motorhome. Were those RPF'ers? I can't remember. In any event, I think the best we can hope for is that she thinks the RPF will never happen to her or the boyfriend.

Gus

Patron with Honors
Fuck the Celebs

Good. Cruise deserves to lose a kid into the fucking SO.

I can't wait 'til she blows. I dunno, that kid would probably take the money to shut up, tho - unless Nicole outbids the IAS. It would be worse than Katie.

I'm done giving the mollycoddled celebrities a pass. They are financing and condoning the abuse that this stupid cult is dishing out. I used to give Cruise et al a break because they get the VIP treatment and might not know what's up. He and the rest have no excuses for their ignorance now. At this point, they are the only reason it's still in business. Cruise is an asshole. So is Travolta and the rest of them.

Gus.

Gus

Patron with Honors
Hmmm...

...now that I think of it, Chick Corea's daughter joined the SO back in the '90s, and subsequently left. They're both still in good standing... I wonder what went down with that? Did Chick pay the debt? I bet she got treated a whole lot better than the average SO schlub.

Gus

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Hmmm...

...now that I think of it, Chick Corea's daughter joined the SO back in the '90s, and subsequently left. They're both still in good standing... I wonder what went down with that? Did Chick pay the debt? I bet she got treated a whole lot better than the average SO schlub.

Liana Corea Romero is the kid of a celebrity and is treated differently than other Scientologists.