Isabella Cruise - could she be David Miscavige's daughter

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Speculation only - that Isabella Cruise could be the daughter of the leader of Scientology - David Miscavige.

Isabella+Kidman+Cruise+jFhvguTS39Qm.jpg

Isabella Cruise 2012 ^

d9g202mc86sqm28g.jpg

Katie+Holmes+makes+faces+daughter+Suri+while+29D1lY9-VyPm.jpg

Isabella is fairly short for a 17 year old. Remind you of anyone or just a coincidence? Just sayin...

I see a resemblance. David and Shelly's daughter? Makes sense - Nicole and Tom adopt her when Nicole is 25 years old - could explain how David Miscavige was part of Tom's life and intimately connected to the family. Best man in his wedding. Goes with Tom and Katie on honeymoon. BFF's. Spy's! The "why" Tom won't leave? If Shelly had a baby and DM convinced Tom and Nicole to adopt the baby girl (Nicole lost a baby) - Miscavige could solidify his BFF status with the Sell-Ebb. Makes sense as to why Nicole let Tom have custody? Makes sense to me!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I can't see the resemblence.

I needed to see up close photos, to compare. So I looked and I still don't see any resemblence. She has obvious Italian features and always did. Perhaps that is why they named her Isabella?

Ok, so lts look further

david-miscavige.jpg

211745-isabella-cruise.jpg

NI2012_ISABELLA1.jpg

The real issue seems to me to be that she's with Eddie Frencher
article-0-1187B763000005DC-518_468x389.jpg

who looks like Connor Cruise
035441-isabella-cruise-gets-makeover-from-dad-tom.jpg

Perhaps Frencher's father is Connor's birth father? :eyeroll:

I feel very sorry for this girl, who is struggling with food and weight issues ( see yo yo weight gain loss photos ) and devoting her life away to an overweight scientologist named Eddie French who just happens to resembles her brother Connor.
article-2142024-13021176000005DC-83_634x441.jpg

article-2142024-130211CE000005DC-427_634x626.jpg

While I see some love in her eyes, I still think she deserves better than this:
article-2142024-13021161000005DC-721_634x737.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
When Tom & Nicole adopted her in Palm Beach County, FL, it was reported she was orphaned by Sea Org parents who could not afford her (I'm assuming it was more of a case they didn't want her).

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
When Tom & Nicole adopted her in Palm Beach County, FL, it was reported she was orphaned by Sea Org parents who could not afford her (I'm assuming it was more of a case they didn't want her).

or the cult didn't want them to want her... and as SO parents they definitely couldn't afford her.... but wth, DM's crazy subconscious desire to have a child with TC? Yeah, I could see it.

It could have happened--being in the cult, I see that sometimes the craziest things are what have actually happened. But... I only have so many brain cells still functioning after leaving, and I just can't throw any of them at contemplating wheterh this is true.

Hey they're a fake Navy... can we call Gibbs to investigate since they are fake NCIS? (sorry, I'm an NCIS tv show lover and have a major crush on Mark Harmon as Gibbs.... :melodramatic:) Where the F is the "swoon" smiley?:biggrin:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
or the cult didn't want them to want her... and as SO parents they definitely couldn't afford her.... but wth, DM's crazy subconscious desire to have a child with TC? Yeah, I could see it.

Hey they're a fake Navy... can we call Gibbs to investigate since they are fake NCIS? (sorry, I'm an NCIS tv show lover and have a major crush on Mark Harmon as Gibbs.... :melodramatic:) Where the F is the "swoon" smiley?:biggrin:

Investigate this..

mark_harmon.jpg

Was there a 3 way leaving a poor child with a 2 dads: One a viscious little dwarf and one a ......? well you get the picture.....

And riddle me this. Is THAT why three-ways are now a strict no-no on the pimp preference sheets for young starlets? :confused2:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Investigate this..

mark_harmon.jpg

oh wowww...............um, I seriously was never into him when he was younger; never got it, but this pic might uh, keep me up tonight........dang! of course that's probably photoshop, but... omg... starting to think I've been single too long:melodramatic:

and wtf is up with men all waxing their chest? Sorry... if I want a man, I like a man :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The real issue seems to me to be that she's with Eddie Frencher

But how would that work when he's on the EPF (still, I assume, since it's only a month) and she isn't joining?

Wasn't the idea for him to join the [STRIKE]army[/STRIKE] SO as a means of getting TC's daughter away from a boyfriend not befitting TC's "upstat" image?

Paul

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bella looked a lot more like the Dwarfenfuhrer when she was younger and (ahem) less chubby.

The alleged SO link confirms parentage inside the Cult, at least.

And after that anything (anything) is possible.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
If she joins Sea Org, the media will create plenty of bad publicity for the cult. Both DM and Tom know that, so it is very unlikely that they will let her become a Sea Org member.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who said David Miscavige didn't get an Italian prego? TC and Nicole were on the part of the Bridge that you all reach (in the beginning) where you want a family and you are trying to help! Nicole could have children - so why did they adopt?

DM had plans...:coolwink: Looks like his plan went into action. Why the BFF with TC? He did not do that with any other Sell EBB. Jason Beghe is so much cooler than TC!

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is sad. :sadsigh: :sadangel:

I feel for this girl. What kind of chance in life has she been given? Nicole is probably the best thing in her life - I hope they are connected.

Jump

Operating teatime

Umm so you mean DM followed source and recreated the magickal ceremonial ritual of the Babalon Working with TC to catalyze the reification of the divine feminine force ?

:omg: :omg: :omg:

StickbyMe

Patron with Honors
This is sad. :sadsigh: :sadangel:

I feel for this girl. What kind of chance in life has she been given? Nicole is probably the best thing in her life - I hope they are connected.

What? How can you feel sad for her? She's been adopted into riches, will want for nothing her entire life... Even if she winds up in the SO, she'll be molly-coddled and provided for, probably stay in the TTC until she goes out 2D or something. At which point she'll have rich mommy and daddy to pay her freeloader debt and she can pursue her next opportunity. As long as she doesn't get herself declared, she can ride that wave forever, and even if she does, she'll be no worse off then all the rest of us exes except that she won't have mortgaged any houses or maxed out any credit cards.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What? How can you feel sad for her? She's been adopted into riches, will want for nothing her entire life... Even if she winds up in the SO, she'll be molly-coddled and provided for, probably stay in the TTC until she goes out 2D or something. At which point she'll have rich mommy and daddy to pay her freeloader debt and she can pursue her next opportunity. As long as she doesn't get herself declared, she can ride that wave forever, and even if she does, she'll be no worse off then all the rest of us exes except that she won't have mortgaged any houses or maxed out any credit cards.

True - if you are a Sell-Ebb offspring - you can do Scientology and it will not be as bad as the rest of us DB's. So ... do not feel sorry for them. Just the fact that they receive special treatment is against policy from that Fat Turd and they are blatantly doing it now. I really thought they would not!

They will always have money. Well, that is unless Davey can fuck with TC's mind enough to convince him he has to give up his fortune for the cause! :coolwink: Tom just may do it - he is in pain! He thinks it is his fault. Poor Tom Cruise - a total scam of epic proportions!

One must have money to survive in this world. Scientology will take all of it away and it really makes getting out all that much more difficult. Tommy Davis has it made - as far as not having to go out into the world, find a job, put food in his mouth etc. Much easier for him than Jeff Hawkins, that is for sure! Tommy Davis and other Sell Ebbs would not really make it in the world w/o their silver spoon trust funds. Jeff Hawkins and other are real survivor's and are strong!

Any lurker's out there - hang on to your wallet...keep some just in case. It is easier to get out and really go free when you can eat and have shelter! It sucks when you are completely broke!