What's new

ISABELLA CRUISE IN BIZARRE SCIENTOLOGY PROMO THANKS DAD TOM CRUISE

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

ISABELLA CRUISE IN BIZARRE SCIENTOLOGY PROMO THANKS DAD TOM CRUISE

We were stunned this morning to receive a copy of an email sent out to Scientologists on March 19 that contained a bizarre “success story” from a parishioner encouraging other Scientologists to do an “internship” to become an auditor at the London org. We did a real double-take when we realized that the Scientologist in [...]

Isabella_Cruise.jpg

We were[.......]

Continue reading...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I have to wonder how real (i.e., gruesome) an internship it was, considering her celebrity status.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I have to wonder how real (i.e., gruesome) an internship it was, considering her celebrity status.

Paul
It's probably very similar while she was IN SESSION auditing someone.

But OUT OF SESSION, things were probably a lot easier for her. For example, if her pc did not F/N at the examiner, because she is a VIP auditor, the pc would of course be sent to ethics for lower conditions and amends project that delivers an effective blow to the enemy of celebrities.

I'm still trying to clay demo who/what the enemy of celebrities are.

So far the biggest reading item on the list is "celebrity psychs". (Dr. Phil? )

If anyone has any other LRH data on who/what is the enemy of celebrities, kindly advise.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It *may* have been gruesome for real.

It's true that celebrities in Scientology are treated differently. But that might not be true in this case.

Given who her father is he may have made her do a clay demo of the entire KSW policy. :D

He doesn't seem the type to let his daughter be a "namby-pamby panty waist dilettante". His hope may be having her as his assistant once he assumes COB duties (after David Miscavige is either arrested or slips off to Bulgravia).

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Now that she's done with her internship she should go to school and learn how to write normal sentences.
I would hope her clothing line is nothing like what's she's wearing in that picture.
Snark snark....

HelluvaHoax!

Now that she's done with her internship she should go to school and learn how to write normal sentences.
I would hope her clothing line is nothing like what's she's wearing in that picture.
Snark snark....
LOL!

I was going to reprint the entire "SUCCESS STORY" and highlight all the cultspeak and frightfully implanted cultic misconceptions & cliches.

It was just too grim. LOL

She is not only NOT ABLE "to write normal sentences", she is NOT ABLE to think normal thoughts.

So much for making the able more able.

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, okay, now I have been "triggered", so here it is:

Portions highlighted in GREEN are implanted cult "false data", cult cliches, cult software, cult viruses and cult trojan horses.

Contrary to Scientologists' certitude & belief that Scientology "false data strips" them into upper spiritual realms, the tech in fact "false data overwhelms" them into lower spiritual depths of degradation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUCCESS STORY

WE ALL NEED TO DO THIS.
Wow. What an accomplishment.​
I’ve written this success many, many times over in my head. I want to get it just right. But now that it’s time and I’ve forgotten many of my mentally penned notes, here comes the real one.​
This journey started with my training, and even that was a bullbait. I knew I needed it but every fibre of my being fought me on it. Said I was the PC, that if I did it I’d get nothing from it and many more delightful little criticisms. I was overwhelmed before I started.​
Finally I got through that and what a ride. It was incredible but I was BIs at the end. I had gotten SO much out of it but there was something missing and it really was messing with me. Hard. I couldn’t figure out what it was.​
The next thing was internship and lord knows I was not into it. I tried to get into it but it was even worse than the training. I had so many reasons and excuses as to why I didn’t need to do it and how it just wasn’t right for me.​
It turned out it was exactly what I needed. I dragged out the testing and correction, just made it through the drilling and then finally began my auditing adventure, and wow, I wasn’t prepared. This IS what I had been searching for. The missing piece.​
Suddenly everything began to make sense. My metering… Wow. It became clear I actually knew my metering. Even to the point of having any slight doubt on a read. I know it wasn’t a read. Beautiful thing about drilling, of course. The tech that I felt was wavering and on the verge of disappearing from my mind became part of me. I know it. Like really know it to the point that it’s just there man. I never thought I could know something like that.​
I became that annoying girl in the org who would just talk endlessly about how incredible training is and how phenomenal the internship is. I’m sure a few people couldn’t deal just like I couldn’t. But I won’t stop with that because now I KNOW.​
We all need to do this. It’s hard work. It’s a lot of effort. It’s a few melt downs and running to the bathroom to have a mini episode, but it is worth everything because you will get through. This is a gift to yourself and so many others. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t going to be an auditor or aren’t going to join staff. If you are going to make it as a being for the long run you NEED this. That’s the truth.​
You won’t stay Clear or OT without it. So stop messing around and get going.​
The internship, for me, is what made me a Scientologist. I don’t just believe the tech works now. I know without any doubt that it does.
Thank you to my Dad for everything. To Cass. To Tash. I would have drowned in my own problems if you hadn’t been there to sup me or get me through the preliminaries. And every other single person from the C/S to the Qualifications Sec, who has taken even just a minute of time to help me get through. It took a whole family and org to get me here. So thank you to all for the endless support. And to those who saw me in my moments. Thank you for seeing me to the end. This isn’t just my product but yours as well.
Thank you to COB. This wouldn’t be here without you. I can’t even begin to describe. It would take me a few centuries.
Thank you to LRH, on so many levels. I’d need another few centuries to even find the words.
— Bella​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

READER'S NOTE: Just to be perfectly "clear", you are reminded that by me simply reposting a celebrity-daughter's SUCCESS STORY and simply having an opinion about it, that is a "HIGH CRIME" and "SUPPRESSIVE ACT" that Scientology would declare me SP for. Yes, I would join Adolph Hitler and other genocidal murderers on the list of "declared SPs". And for reading this post, you would too. And the multi-billion dollar COS (Crimewave of Scientology) would then issue orders for cult goons to "attack" and "utterly destroy" us. Oh wait, they already did that and we are nonetheless still here trying to sabotage mankind's only hope, LOL. The goon squad apparently needs to do more clay demos on how the PTS/SP tech shatters SPs 100% of the time.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

My favorite cult gimmick from that "success" story (besides the fact that it wasn't a success she was writing about, it was a miserable failure to escape cult implanting) is contained in the first six (6) words:

"We all need to do this."

I have noticed in the decades since leaving the cult that Scientologists talking to me always populate their conversation with the "command valued" grammatical gimmick "NEED". As in:

"You really NEED to get back on the level!"

"You really NEED to buy the Basics"

"You really NEED to go to Flag"

It takes an enormous degree of self-discipline to not respond: "You really need to STFU".

.​

HelluvaHoax!

When she gratefully thanks her father (Tom Cruise) I think this is what she is talking about. . .

"I became that annoying girl in the org who would just talk endlessly about how incredible
training is and how phenomenal the internship is. I’m sure a few people couldn't deal just
like I couldn’t. But I won’t stop with that because now I KNOW."

-Isabella Cruise
"I wish the world was a different place. I'd like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that.
You know what I mean? I mean, that's what I want it to be. That's how, there's times I want to do that but I
can't because I KNOW. I KNOW. So, you know I have to do something about it. It's not, you know you

can sit here wish it was different and then you look at it and you go "Okay, this is it." You know, I have
to do something, don't I? I have to do it, because I can't live with myself if I don't. That really is it."
- Tom Cruise

Ergo, she is thanking her father, for feeding her the "How To Become An Ideal Scientologist" cognition. To wit, by pretending to KNOW something that nobody else except the cult-club C-boys (Commodore/COB/Cruise) KNOW.

And even THEY don't know what they pretend to know, they only know that if you act very, very, very certain---cult members give you wild amounts of applause, status and/or money.

Scientologists: They KNOW. They are the knowing-how-to-know people. Their knowingness is so high they have risen above homo sapiens to near the very top of the Know-To-Mystery-Scale. All the up to "NOT KNOW". It's sooooooooo close to Total Knowingness, ya know? NOT KNOW. That's why the knowing-how-to-know people are always the last to know.

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Should have stopped there
I know, right? When I read her "success" story the red flags were glaring. They were natures way of warning her to get the hell out of dodge (or rather St Hill)!

Here are the red flags:

and even that was a bullbait...
but every fibre of my being fought me on it...
I was overwhelmed before I started...
but I was BIs at the end...
but there was something missing and it really was messing with me. Hard. I couldn’t figure out what it was...
and lord knows I was not into it...
I tried to get into it but it was even worse than the training...
it just wasn’t right for me...
It’s a few melt downs and running to the bathroom to have a mini episode...

Girl! What the hell? You ignored your common sense and critical thinking and now look at you! What a mess!

HelluvaHoax!

I know, right? When I read her "success" story the red flags were glaring. They were natures way of warning her to get the hell out of dodge (or rather St Hill)! Here are the red flags:
and even that was a bullbait... but every fibre of my being fought me on it... I was overwhelmed before I started... but I was BIs at the end... but there was something missing and it really was messing with me. Hard. I couldn’t figure out what it was...and lord knows I was not into it... I tried to get into it but it was even worse than the training... it just wasn’t right for me... It’s a few melt downs and running to the bathroom to have a mini episode...
Girl! What the hell? You ignored your common sense and critical thinking and now look at you! What a mess!
HellYeah!

Bella turns her lonely eyes to a wall portrait of a mentally ill con man in a naval uniform, and then smartly salutes:

"Sir, basic indoctrination and radicalization steps completed, sir! "

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is how a normal human being crosses the Bridge to becoming a Scientologist.

The Bridge to ScientologyWorld, where it previously normal people now think it's normal to lie, defraud, fair game, trick, toss eachother overboard and throw small children in dark chain lockers where they hysterically cry for days.

That's the Bridge they are so desperately trying to cross. Because Ron promised they would have total freedom, total happiness, total wealth and total postulates to magically have anything they ever dreamed of.

Now, Bella Cruise is going to really find out what Scientology is, when the tech is eventually slammed in on her for not clearing the planet fast enough the way the the Commodore and COB ordered.

Terril park

Sponsor
HellYeah!

Bella turns her lonely eyes to a wall portrait of a mentally ill con man in a naval uniform, and then smartly salutes:

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is how a normal human being crosses the Bridge to becoming a Scientologist.

The Bridge to ScientologyWorld, where it previously normal people now think it's normal to lie, defraud, fair game, trick, toss eachother overboard and throw small children in dark chain lockers where they hysterically cry for days.

That's the Bridge they are so desperately trying to cross. Because Ron promised they would have total freedom, total happiness, total wealth and total postulates to magically have anything they ever dreamed of.

Now, Bella Cruise is going to really find out what Scientology is, when the tech is eventually slammed in on her for not clearing the planet fast enough the way the the Commodore and COB ordered.

HellYeah!

Of course SCN is oversold and the organisation is criminal and best left
alone and has a ridiculous line of dissemination and specializes in false
indoctrination.

However the auditing can be very effective. The wish to help ones fellow man
is a noble one.

HelluvaHoax!

indoctrination.

is a noble one.

I don't doubt at all that "....the wish to help ones fellow man is a noble one".

The far more troubling question is: "HOW EXACTLY IS AUDITING VERY EFFECTIVE?"

One might quite reasonably assume that if auditing was "very effective" (in a good way) that:

-- People audited would flourish and prosper​
-- People audited would love their "gains" and remain an active Scientologist​
-- People audited would reach spiritual heights and untold levels of success and joy​
-- People audited would have the results & "powers" that they paid for.​

However, in reality:

-- Appx. 98% of all people audited abandon and blow Scientology​
-- The vast majority of those who "donated" money to Scientology regret it as a foolish loss.​
-- Most all of the elite Scientology OT executives (e.g. St. Hill) were declared to be SPs.​
-- Scientology's infallible leaders (Hubbard/Miscavige) were violent sociopathic liars and criminals.​
-- Those who dedicated their entire lives to being audited miserably failed to attain even one of the magical postulate powers.​
-- Those who attained "Clear" were no different than wogs, except that they were in severe financial trouble.​
-- Those who attained "OT" were no different than SPs, because in fact the COS admitted they were SPs in written declares.​
-- The only "ability attained" in auditing is a slightly enhanced imagination; however, any benefit therein was entirely eclipsed and overwhelmed by the "inability gained" of differentiating reality from self-delusion.​
Sorry for the buzz-kill, but the only thing that Scientology auditing is "very effective" at is.... making people who believe that Scientology auditing is very effective.

Congratulations, sir! You may attest! LOL

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
indoctrination.

is a noble one.

The organisations of Scientology are now very corrupt and now are dedicated mainly
to making money rather than more altruistic efforts. Here a veteran, Phil Spickler points out a brief
time when that wasn't so. There were more than 30 videos by him, not sure where they are now.

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Daily Mail
Church of Scientology 'Poster Girl' Isabella 'Bella' Cruise is being mentored by an Eastern European belly dancer

By Christopher White For Dailymail.com
Published: 09:29 EDT, 22 April 2019 | Updated: 11:31 EDT, 22 April 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Scientology 'Poster Girl' Bella Cruise is being mentored by the church's 'hottest babe' belly dancer as it's revealed she's been featured in a recruitment promo thanking dad Tom Cruise for her training
Isabella Cruise, 26, thanked her father Tom Cruise and a mystery girl named 'Tash' for helping with her Scientology studies last month in a church promo
DailyMail.com can reveal that it's long-time friend Natasha Gharbawi, 31, a belly dancing actress regarded as one of the church's 'hottest babes'
Natasha's family members are some of the most prominent Scientologists in the UK - with her mother Evelina attaining Operating Thetan Level 8 status
Few members, Tom Cruise among them, have achieved that high level
Evelina also completed the 'Super Powers' rundown at the same time as Cruise and will be aiding Bella with her Church courses
Natasha has been a senior auditor for years and completed various courses such as Overcoming Ups and Downs in Life, and the Happiness and Drug Rundown

snippet:
Now we can reveal that 'Tash' is Natasha Gharbawi, an aspiring actress who has starred in a number of plays, low budget films and commercials. On her acting website, she says one of her talents is belly dancing.

more@link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lla-Cruise-mentored-churchs-hottest-babe.html

https://twitter.com/tash_gharbawi

https://www.facebook.com/natasha.garbawi