What's new

It’s move-in day for Tom Cruise in his new Scientology Town penthouse!

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

It’s move-in day for Tom Cruise in his new Scientology Town penthouse!

Our friend Clay Irwin is on the spot and alerted us to the joyous news that today is move-in day for Scientology icon Tom Cruise!

We broke the news a couple of years ago that Tom, after selling off most of his other properties around the world, was paying for a double-penthouse to be built [...]

Tom_Cruise_MoveIn2-e1549474363240.jpg

Our friend Clay Irwin is on the spot and[.......]

Continue reading...

Leland

Crusader
I wonder if the Crews are Sea Org?

I've noticed when I've protested there that the SO work Crews wear communication gear....and ear pieces. Can't tell from the photographs if that is the case with these workers...

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
need to start shoop-in again

Osa hanging out windows,..I spy camera crews,,Farrakhan and the Mother wheel...Tony Ortega,Leah Mike.and a raging tiny Tom being Tom and Dave in a bridal outfit.... oh the joy..

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I can't believe he paid multi-millions $$$ dollars to live in such an ugly building that looks like an out-dated social housing building, in a ghost City!

He will get soon the experience of the zombies city...and how "normal" people dislike $cientologists there...will be very difficult for him to go out , let's say at the beach without being noticed...and screamed insults...

I wish he fully enjoy the Mecca of the tech and the most theta place on earth....
Actually the nice thing is he has his own domestic staff for when he gets on the introspection rundown....
That's part of the total flag experience....

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
IMO something is very fishy about this Tom Cruise move...and that apartment building.

The building itself is not that big....and I just don't see TC living there....unless it is tied into some sort of SO and Flag employment/advantage situation.

I also believe the building's location and style really can't insulate TC from the world, as a private home could.

Tom Cruise did win his Freedom Medal award from David Miscavige due to, I believe, his FSMing...via the fact that he is a Hollywood Movie Star.

I believe DM called him the biggest FSM on the Planet. I think this is total bullshit. Just another fake Scientology poll and statistic?

So, is this move to ClearWater...a move by the Scientology Cult to take advantage of this...by having him there locally to hob-knob with the whales that come in?

The_Fixer

Class Clown
IMO something is very fishy about this Tom Cruise move...and that apartment building.

The building itself is not that big....and I just don't see TC living there....unless it is tied into some sort of SO and Flag employment/advantage situation.

I also believe the building's location and style really can't insulate TC from the world, as a private home could.

Tom Cruise did win his Freedom Medal award from David Miscavige due to, I believe, his FSMing...via the fact that he is a Hollywood Movie Star.

I believe DM called him the biggest FSM on the Planet. I think this is total bullshit. Just another fake Scientology poll and statistic?

So, is this move to ClearWater...a move by the Scientology Cult to take advantage of this...by having him there locally to hob-knob with the whales that come in?
You just put the key word in your comment that says everything there is about scientology.....

That word is..... Bullshit.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I cannot believe that this weird guy is actually choosing to move so close to the cult (who does that!) ... especially after everything that has happened.

It seems incredible to me that a 56 year old man is still so reliant on scientology.

There's something not quite right about him, it's as if he has never really grown up.

Yuk.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I cannot believe that this weird guy is actually choosing to move so close to the cult (who does that!) ... especially after everything that has happened.

It seems incredible to me that a 56 year old man is still so reliant on scientology.

There's something not quite right about him, it's as if he has never really grown up.

Yuk.

I think he's being a Loyal Officer or something.

Remember his creepy video of never being able to take a vacation? I think he actually believes that.

Ron's here.

COB is here.

And then there's me.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Remember his creepy video of never being able to take a vacation? I think he actually believes that.

Ron's here.

COB is here.

And then there's me.

Yes ... that makes complete sense.

Tom Cruise has allowed himself to be made into an award winning useful idiot ... having said that, it doesn't seem to have taken too much effort on the cults part to get him to play along all this time. He must be awfully desperate for the kind of constant attention only a cult on a money trail can give.

It would be sad if it wasn't so disgusting, to think that he willingly allows his fame to be used to try and drag new meat into the cult makes me want to slap him ... hard.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
1) Fanatism
2) Ego inflating. (He do believes he leads the most ethical & powerfull beings who will save the planet..So he is as special as Davey tells him day after day...)
I understand that when it's in regard to younger people ... but by age 56 and with all the ego inflation he has already received I would have thought he'd have lost some of that weird intensity and got himself woke!

;)

He's made such a complete twerp of himself so many times now because of the cult, how does he not lie in bed at night cringing with embarrassment and regret and then quietly pull away from the cult???

He isn't trapped like SO members are after a certain age ... and they are the people that I really feel for, many of them must be aware that they have totally stuffed their lives up but their only option now is to see it through until death frees them. I can't imagine how terrible that must be but I can recall knowing that that was what was going to happen to me if I didn't do something about it while I was still young.

Tom 'I'm a useful idiot' Cruise has always had and still has choices but he is running towards them instead of away.

I suppose it further proves what indoctrination as a child does to a person ... his stupid Mother is still controlling him long after her death.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I understand that when it's in regard to younger people ... but by age 56 and with all the ego inflation he has already received I would have thought he'd have lost some of that weird intensity and got himself woke!

;)

He's made such a complete twerp of himself so many times now because of the cult, how does he not lie in bed at night cringing with embarrassment and regret and then quietly pull away from the cult???

He isn't trapped like SO members are after a certain age ... and they are the people that I really feel for, many of them must be aware that they have totally stuffed their lives up but their only option now is to see it through until death frees them. I can't imagine how terrible that must be but I can recall knowing that that was what was going to happen to me if I didn't do something about it while I was still young.

Tom 'I'm a useful idiot' Cruise has always had and still has choices but he is running towards them instead of away.

I suppose it further proves what indoctrination as a child does to a person ... his stupid Mother is still controlling him long after her death.
Seems to be a number of Hollywood types that are aging fast and still have not yet grown up. And probably never will.

Not all of them though.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

;)

You don't understand, ITYIWT: First there's Commodore LRH, then there's Captain COB, then there's Commander Tom Cruise. When you know you're the only one who can do anything about it, you just gotta help. Plus, Tom Cruise has personally reached over one billion people with Scientology.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

Ron's here.

COB is here.

And then there's me.
Oops. I posted something similar before I saw you had posted this.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
For most people the thought of having information from your pc folders leaked to the world would be an embarrassment but for attention-seeking people like Tom Cruise that embarrassment must be multiplied hugely. Maybe therein lies the answer to why he doesn't get out.
Especially if he has committed some crime earlier in his life that could ruin his career/cost him his liberty, like sleeping with an under-age girl. Wouldn't be hard to do in America, where the age of consent is quite high relative to puberty.

Leland

Crusader
Maybe its a Tax Dodge? Florida has no State Income Tax....whereas California's is around 13.2% now....

The new Federal Tax Laws with State TAx deduction capped at $10k....that means his Federal tax bill probably doubled....

Tom Cruise can "claim" Florida as his (tax) home....if he lives there 6 months out of the year.

Last edited: