What's new

It Never Rains but Pours

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have just been informed by a Senior Producer of the ABC show 20/20 that they are going to air this Friday.

In Los Angeles, it normally airs at 10pm.
According to Wikipedia it has an audience of 5.6 million.

20/20 spent a lot of resources sending out as many as 20 camera crews simultaneously some 2 months ago.

I really thought they had gotten threat letters which made them shelve it.
But with the stupid tripe and chest pounding letters to Vanity Fair, hey, they are
on in less than 48 hours !

This must be a Rockerfeller conspiracy ! Maybe the big pharmaceuticals are manipulating it all !

Perhaps Eli Lilli is paying me secretly !:omg:

Maybe 20/20 gave me megabucks !:):):)

I am a bitter defrocked apostate and all this money is coming in and that is the ONLY reason in the world I am whistleblowing.

Good ole 20/20. Good timing.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Karen, are you trying to tell us you have some more dirt to dish on Scientology? :lol:

I was just trying to figure out what else the press could throw at Miscavige. And here you are! :love11:

:hifive:

onthepes

Patron with Honors
I wonder how we can see it in Australia. I hate being out of the loop. Might it end up on You Tube? I'd love to check it out.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Karen, are you trying to tell us you have some more dirt to dish on Scientology? :lol:

I was just trying to figure out what else the press could throw at Miscavige. And here you are! :love11:

:hifive:

Kookaburra is hinting at a very high ethics violation. Such conduct is not tolerated by the Church. Eventually most of us will not even have to worry about SPs.
Tom Cruise said, SPs, will be a thing of the past !

So many anti-Scientology critics and downright apostates were interviewed by 20/20 that the producers and camera crews marvelled at how we were willing to to be at so much high risk for the next billion years.

No one has any rights to disparage Church Leaders especially David Miscavige and judging by your comment above, Kookaburra, I am going to assume you do not take this very serious matter, seriously.
Think of your next billion years ! Start ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

onthepes

Patron with Honors
I hope it ends up on You Tube also......'cause I don't have a TV. :no:

That sucks. Hell if you were down the road I'd have you over to watch mine. In the interests of all being happy, I think it would be great for it to appear on YouTube. I just realised I basically did not watch television for 5 years while I was firstly on Objectives and then on Staff. The television and I have had an emotional re-union.

onthepes

Patron with Honors

Kookaburra is hinting at a very high ethics violation. Such conduct is not tolerated by the Church. Eventually most of us will not even have to worry about SPs.

So many anti-Scientology critics and downright apostates were interviewed by 20/20 that the producers and camera crews marvelled at how we were willing to to be at so much high risk for the next billion years.

No one has any rights to disparage Church Leaders especially David Miscavige and judging by your comment above, Kookaburra, I am going to assume you do not take this very serious matter, seriously.

I wanted to thank you , Karen for what you have written on this board. I have not read absolutely everything, but I have read a lot. I love the way you write. I actually understand it. I read Karin Puows (is that how you pronounce it) response to Vanity Fair and I have never read such a load of self-importance in my life. I almost felt like she thought people would feel privileged to read it. My dinky dictionary could not keep up with her.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

You are so right. :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Not just Kookaburra but all the members of this board need to realize that the Dwarf isn't working his minions like slaves, exhausting the time and money of the true believers, laughing over the content of parishioners case files and their extreme gullibility, suffering the slings and arrows of incredibly bad press, most of it alone, just to be able to wear $500 shirts and $1000 shoes, drink expensive scotch, live like a king, go on international junkets with his best butt buddy Tom Cruise. :duh:

No! :angry:

He HAS to micromanage everything because no one else can do it, he is the ONLY ONE. And the future of every man, woman and child on this planet for the next endless trillions of years depends on him! :omg:

Don't the press get that? :confused2:

Don't we get that? :confused2:

NAH.....

:dancer::hysterical::buzzin::hysterical::party:

RogerB

Crusader
For such a serious matter, this thread has turned into quite a fun parade! :hifive::cheerleader::hysterical:

Like smiles everywhere! :biggrin::biggrin:

Are we having more fun than OSA and the dwarf? You betcha! :yes::yes:

RogerB

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
You are so right. :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Not just Kookaburra but all the members of this board need to realize that the Dwarf isn't working his minions like slaves, exhausting the time and money of the true believers, laughing over the content of parishioners case files and their extreme gullibility, suffering the slings and arrows of incredibly bad press, most of it alone, just to be able to wear $500 shirts and $1000 shoes, drink expensive scotch, live like a king, go on international junkets with his best butt buddy Tom Cruise. :duh:

No! :angry:

He HAS to micromanage everything because no one else can do it, he is the ONLY ONE. And the future of every man, woman and child on this planet for the next endless trillions of years depends on him! :omg:

Don't the press get that? :confused2:

Don't we get that? :confused2:

NAH.....

:dancer::hysterical::buzzin::hysterical::party:

$1,000 shoes? Please! Don't insult the discriminating tastes of COB.

He wears hand-made John Lobb shoes which go for about $5,000. The ready-made John Lobb shoes, sold in high end retailers like Barneys and Neiman go for $1,100 to almost $2,000. But ready-made is beneath His Most Worshipful.

When stepping on people's lives, style counts. You want your shoes to be worth more than the person you're crushing.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
$1,000 shoes? Please! Don't insult the discriminating tastes of COB.

He wears hand-made John Lobb shoes which go for about $5,000. The ready-made John Lobb shoes, sold in high end retailers like Barneys and Neiman go for $1,100 to almost $2,000. But ready-made is beneath His Most Worshipful.

When stepping on people's lives, style counts. You want your shoes to be worth more than the person you're crushing.

:lol: Indeed decorum is everything when one is crushing lives. :lol:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Stupid fkn internet cafe and its macs. I meant to post this here and somehow managed to post to some blog I don't understand.....

Tony Ortega wrote the other day that he thinks that Karen was only getting warmed up when she sent the letter and made media appearances re Alexander's death earlier this summer. All I can say to that is, Prove him right, my friend! Get some good distance on that dwarf when you toss him.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not to derail anything here, but did anyone else see Barbara Walters saying why don't people leave TC alone, scno is just his religion, like Romney is Mormon, people are Christian, and so on.

Yo, Bau-bwa - WAKE UP. The co$/scno is more like Stalin's communist USSR. It abuses people and violates human rights - in secret - and puts on the FACE of being a normal religion. But it is not. Get educated, dear. It is all over the internet. And TC is nice, one of the nicest people you have ever met? Come on Lady - he is a prima dona, and treats others like servants/slaves. It wouldn't surprise me if he has someone to wipe his pristine little ass. As punishment. For looking him in the eye when communicating with him. He is the pristine little ass, IMHO. He lost me when he divorced Nic.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Not to derail anything here, but did anyone else see Barbara Walters saying why don't people leave TC alone, scno is just his religion, like Romney is Mormon, people are Christian, and so on.

Yo, Bau-bwa - WAKE UP. The co$/scno is more like Stalin's communist USSR. It abuses people and violates human rights - in secret - and puts on the FACE of being a normal religion. But it is not. Get educated, dear. It is all over the internet. And TC is nice, one of the nicest people you have ever met? Come on Lady - he is a prima dona, and treats others like servants/slaves. It wouldn't surprise me if he has someone to wipe his pristine little ass. As punishment. For looking him in the eye when communicating with him. He is the pristine little ass, IMHO. He lost me when he divorced Nic.

Baa-baa wawa is 100 years old and needs to be hatted on the current state of fair game against journalists. No one will frame you for a bomb threat for being a responsible journalist, my dear. The cease and desist letters are useful for one thing only - target practice. And dwarf tossing is the new "if it bleeds it leads".

If you want to stay relevant, go get Botoxed, grow some balls, and start tossing.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just got off the phone with the 20/20 producer.

Here is a bit more information (actually I had this yesterday but did not include it in the post)

20/20 have a lot of footage. They had intended to do a full 1 hour segment on Scientology Inc.

What airs tomorrow is not the full works of the 1 hour show.
It is only a segment of their 1 hour show.
But 5.6 million viewers is substantial.
And this does not count the on-line viewers !

After the show airs, 20/20 uploads the show to the ABC website within a couple of hours.

All those that miss the segment live can view it, even those overseas in the non-US countries.

Click here
http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/166626

Then look for the Scientology segment.

It is only my guess but the full 1 hour show is on the horizon....
Ratings, Ratings, Ratings, dictate and rule !

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

HELPFUL TIP TO CULT LEADERS: If Karen joins your cult and later decides to leave, do not make her run around a tree in the desert or other insane attempts to break her spirit. Be as nice as you can be to her and pray that she doesn't get annoyed with you.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

HELPFUL TIP TO CULT LEADERS: If Karen joins your cult and later decides to leave, do not make her run around a tree in the desert or other insane attempts to break her spirit. Be as nice as you can be to her and pray that she doesn't get annoyed with you.

HelluvaHoax is making fun again. He just cannot help but be insouciant when we are talking about a deadly serious subject. These are not laughing matters.

Knowledge Reports on Helluva Hoax are long past due. It is puzzling and baffling that no one on this forum has knowledge reported HH.

This means serious action must be taken. Readers here must be yearning for their own Titanium plates to be memorized past nuclear blasts and other sanctions for refusing to Knowledge Report Helluva Hoax.

His humor, his light heartedness and insouciance are Matters of Concern by Senior Officials and Office of C.O.B.

Please send in all your KRs.
Also, please donate to the newest Ideal Org in Wagga Wagga Betsoland, your generous donation is need for the granite floors and marble counters and chandelier from Beijing, China. HH this is a nudge.