What's new

It Never Rains but Pours

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

HelluvaHoax is making fun again. He just cannot help but be insouciant when we are talking about a deadly serious subject. These are not laughing matters.

Knowledge Reports on Helluva Hoax are long past due. It is puzzling and baffling that no one on this forum has knowledge reported HH.

This means serious action must be taken. Readers here must be yearning for their own Titanium plates to be memorized past nuclear blasts and other sanctions for refusing to Knowledge Report Helluva Hoax.

His humor, his light heartedness and insouciance are Matters of Concern by Senior Officials and Office of C.O.B.

Please send in all your KRs.
Also, please donate to the newest Ideal Org in Wagga Wagga Betsoland, your generous donation is need for the granite floors and marble counters and chandelier from Beijing, China. HH this is a nudge.

:hysterical:

The HO#1 LINE is open and happily awaiting all KRs! The senior policy of the Hoaxology Org #1 Line states that: "All KRs sent on me shall be enjoyed by me."

Contrary to popular belief within the cult, a "fat ethics folder" is actually a very, very good thing.

onthepes

Patron with Honors
I just got off the phone with the 20/20 producer.

Here is a bit more information (actually I had this yesterday but did not include it in the post)

20/20 have a lot of footage. They had intended to do a full 1 hour segment on Scientology Inc.

What airs tomorrow is not the full works of the 1 hour show.
It is only a segment of their 1 hour show.
But 5.6 million viewers is substantial.
And this does not count the on-line viewers !

After the show airs, 20/20 uploads the show to the ABC website within a couple of hours.

All those that miss the segment live can view it, even those overseas in the non-US countries.

Click here
http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/166626

Then look for the Scientology segment.

It is only my guess but the full 1 hour show is on the horizon....
Ratings, Ratings, Ratings, dictate and rule !

Hi Karen

If you kindly let me know, or if somebody could, when this will appear on youtube. I would be most grateful. If I click any link on the 20/20 site from within Australia I get this message: "You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories".
Just thought I would post that here in case anyone else may be having trouble from outside the US :)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Karen

If you kindly let me know, or if somebody could, when this will appear on youtube. I would be most grateful. If I click any link on the 20/20 site from within Australia I get this message: "You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories".
Just thought I would post that here in case anyone else may be having trouble from outside the US :)

Thanks for that. I checked link here and same deal here in NZ.

I guess we'll have to do some begging to get someone to load a copy onto Youtube.

:begging::begging::begging:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

HelluvaHoax is making fun again. He just cannot help but be insouciant when we are talking about a deadly serious subject. These are not laughing matters.

Knowledge Reports on Helluva Hoax are long past due. It is puzzling and baffling that no one on this forum has knowledge reported HH.

This means serious action must be taken. Readers here must be yearning for their own Titanium plates to be memorized past nuclear blasts and other sanctions for refusing to Knowledge Report Helluva Hoax.

His humor, his light heartedness and insouciance are Matters of Concern by Senior Officials and Office of C.O.B.

Please send in all your KRs.
Also, please donate to the newest Ideal Org in Wagga Wagga Betsoland, your generous donation is need for the granite floors and marble counters and chandelier from Beijing, China. HH this is a nudge.

(Suppressive editors insisted on this preamble:

I apologise for any and all grammatical or typographical errors. Neighbour. Fence. Leaning on. Wine. Chilled Rose. Nice!)

Jeez Karen, I'm on to it, I'm on to it! :) I regularly send KRs to the ESMB ethics section on HH. Ssssh!

What do ya think I do with my spare time? Knit? Bowl? Launder money? [STRIKE]Lean on fences drinking wine?[/STRIKE] Run about the town doing really wicked things? No. I write KRs on HH, resplendent with loads and loads of over-the-top adjectives & standard cult hyperbole. Sanction me not!

I need to discuss this titanium plate I am yearning for..

Firstly I want you to know that I am yearning for a titanium plate! I promise I am. I just have one question: How big is the titanium plate I am yearning for? What sort of dimensions are we potentially talking?

I do want to donate for the Wagga Wogga chandelier/granite floors/marble counter tops project. Maybe. Can’t decide. I’ll let ya know. I just need to locate Wagga Wagga Wooga (whatever) on google-earth first.

Where the fock is Wagga Wogga? :wink2:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
(Suppressive editors insisted on this preamble:

I apologise for any and all grammatical or typographical errors. Neighbour. Fence. Leaning on. Wine. Chilled Rose. Nice!)

Jeez Karen, I'm on to it, I'm on to it! :) I regularly send KRs to the ESMB ethics section on HH. Ssssh!

What do ya think I do with my spare time? Knit? Bowl? Launder money? [STRIKE]Lean on fences drinking wine?[/STRIKE] Run about the town doing really wicked things? No. I write KRs on HH, resplendent with loads and loads of over-the-top adjectives & standard cult hyperbole. Sanction me not!

I need to discuss this titanium plate I am yearning for..

Firstly I want you to know that I am yearning for a titanium plate! I promise I am. I just have one question: How big is the titanium plate I am yearning for? What sort of dimensions are we potentially talking?

I do want to donate for the Wagga Wogga chandelier/granite floors/marble counter tops project. Maybe. Can’t decide. I’ll let ya know. I just need to locate Wagga Wagga Wooga (whatever) on google-earth first.

Where the fock is Wagga Wogga? :wink2:

Thank you Sally for the Knowledge reports on Helluva Hoax.
These have been turned over for further investigation.
No one has the right to violate Church laws and such violations will be dealt with severely by the Internal Ethics department.

More data will be given on the Titanium plate you seek if you open up your wallet first.....

Titanium plates will give you IMMORTALITY. This comes with a PRICE.
Funds are urgently needed to salvage this sector of the Galaxy ...are you with it ?

Who cares where Wogga Wogga is geographically. It is your INTENTION to Give that counts. Your postulate will overcome all barriers and life will magically bring you all good things if you give six figures with faith in yourself that all will be well....

You are giving money to an Island of sanity, to the group that make humanity Survive BETTER. By reaching in to your finance and giving you will find that you will attain greater skills, greater privileges, greater awareness !

The WOG world is dangerous ! People electric shock each other ! They kill each other ! They go to war ! They have their Reactive minds vibrating !

You can play a role in turning all this around using credit cards and savings accounts and donating from the heart

Cartoon.jpg

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Karen,

Please step away from the keyboard now ... you are currently associating with some of the planets worst jokers and degraders, and it will only end in tears ... (of laughter).

PS It's lovely to see you giggling ...

:tobed:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen,

Please step away from the keyboard now ... you are currently associating with some of the planets worst jokers and degraders, and it will only end in tears ... (of laughter).

PS It's lovely to see you giggling ...

I told you I was Trouble is actually encouraging me surreptitiously.
Even though she is dear to my heart, Ethics is Ethics.
She is hereby ordered to do 50 push ups on the spot for blatant encouragement to hang with Jokers and Degraders.

Start !

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Kookaburra is hinting at a very high ethics violation. Such conduct is not tolerated by the Church. Eventually most of us will not even have to worry about SPs.
Tom Cruise said, SPs, will be a thing of the past !

So many anti-Scientology critics and downright apostates were interviewed by 20/20 that the producers and camera crews marvelled at how we were willing to to be at so much high risk for the next billion years.

No one has any rights to disparage Church Leaders especially David Miscavige and judging by your comment above, Kookaburra, I am going to assume you do not take this very serious matter, seriously.
Think of your next billion years ! Start ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Wow!!!! I never realized that Tom Cruise predicted the demise of DM and his henchmen!

Perhaps my next billion years will not be so gruesome after all. :unsure:

TG1

Angelic Poster
So funny, so funny!

Gawd, that's some great material.

My cheeks are aching. Puhleeze! The ones on either side of my mouth!

TG1

I just got off the phone with the 20/20 producer.

Here is a bit more information (actually I had this yesterday but did not include it in the post)

20/20 have a lot of footage. They had intended to do a full 1 hour segment on Scientology Inc.

What airs tomorrow is not the full works of the 1 hour show.
It is only a segment of their 1 hour show.
But 5.6 million viewers is substantial.
And this does not count the on-line viewers !

After the show airs, 20/20 uploads the show to the ABC website within a couple of hours.

All those that miss the segment live can view it, even those overseas in the non-US countries.

Click here
http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/166626

Then look for the Scientology segment.

It is only my guess but the full 1 hour show is on the horizon....
Ratings, Ratings, Ratings, dictate and rule !

Excellent news!

smartone

My Own Boss
Hi Karen

I clicked on the link and got the site okay here in UK but couldn't find any recent show regarding Scientology. :hissyfit:

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
I am a bitter defrocked apostate and all this money is coming in and that is the ONLY reason in the world I am whistleblowing.

Good ole 20/20. Good timing.
I am really surprised that nobody has signed up with ESMB as BDA. Looking forward to 20/20!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I am really surprised that nobody has signed up with ESMB as BDA. Looking forward to 20/20!

Or FMF (feel my finger) with a picture of a hand flipping the bird as the avatar. Obviously, OSA is the intended audience.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
20/20 airs at 9pm TONIGHT not 10pm

http://beta.abc.go.com/schedule

Change of content.
The show goes on, but because of the Tom Cruise doll body auditions, it will be Maureen Orth the Vanity Fair Journalist talking on 20/20. You can't blame them. It is the Story of the Week.....

The other footage of the 20 camera crews that ABC 0/20 they intended to air is only postponed due to more breaking news....

I apologise that I seemed so certain the other interviews would be aired today. It is all in Editing and Planning.

Marc and Claire Headley got interviewed for Nightline and this should air in the next few days if not tonight.

He posted this blurb today on his fund raising site
In terms of media, Claire and I both did an interview for ABC's Nightline yesterday. Not sure when that will air or what they will use, but we did our best to make it meaningful. It is sometimes frustrating when you get interviewed for an hour and they use the 10 second clip about the Tom Cruise drama for the 26th time!

A few months back, Claire did an interview for a TV show called 20/20 on ABC. We she was done talking, the entire video crew had tears in their eyes. It was a very powerful interview. That show is supposedly airing tomorrow night. What ends up getting used is anyone's guess, but hopefully it turns out well.

ABC TV have camera crews with HEART.
I also had the entire crew in tears. The host at one point had tears streaming down her face.
Did not know journalists could lose their cool. Thought they were stoic no matter what.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
No worries about the programming change Karen. All good.

I've reported you to the ESMB ethics section for false reporting. :wink2:

Div6

Crusader
What is BDA?

Bitter Defrocked Apostate. It's what you are. And me. And everyone else that criticizes DM and his "leet management skillz".

I get a picture of a cute (defrocked) girl squeezing lemons over a copy of "Problems of Work". Your mental image pictures may vary....