What's new

It Never Rains but Pours

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it was disappointing! No show! A few times during the show which, to my surprise was two hours, they had a banner at the bottom advertising the segment. And so I kept watching. The legal team probably couldn't come to terms with church/cruise/money/lawyers fast enough to let it run last night. Hopefully, they won't wimp out and will reschedule it.

This is a typical tactic of the cult. To get a temporary injunction when something particularly damning is about to air, then it takes a few days to sort out in court and then the show goes ahead.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
To my Aussie and Kiwi Friends
(who may not be able to get Vanity Fair)
I have a large bunch of copies. Sally is the instigator for this purchase :happydance:!

Nice presentation "in the flesh".

Please pm me a mailing address and I will have these shipped to you Monday morning.

It's the least I can do after the 20/20 postponement.

Emma ~~ I know you wanted a copy ~ it's on the way.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
To my Aussie and Kiwi Friends
(who may not be able to get Vanity Fair)
I have a large bunch of copies. Sally is the instigator for this purchase :happydance:!

Nice presentation "in the flesh".

Please pm me a mailing address and I will have these shipped to you Monday morning.

It's the least I can do after the 20/20 postponement.

Emma ~~ I know you wanted a copy ~ it's on the way.

:thankyou:

:rose:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Yes, it happens from time to time that the cult spends a ton of money on lawyers and manages get something delayed for a little while. But, stopped ? No. They ain't having no luck at all ( well except bad luck - LOL ! ) at doing much about getting themselves exposed.

Shows like 20/20 ( and others, too ) have the 'goods' on tape ready to roll. The authors have the books ready to roll, and, of my goodness gracious alive there is that dog gone internet thing that continues to eat scientology alive.

More & more comes out. It is an onslaught they can't stop. I'm impatient. I want that fucking cult destroyed yesterday.

But, my friends, you are doing it - and doing it in a timely fashion.

Is scn squirming?

Yes.

So what.

Please keep up your great work !

+

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, it happens from time to time that the cult spends a ton of money on lawyers and manages get something delayed for a little while. But, stopped ? No. They ain't having no luck at all ( well except bad luck - LOL ! ) at doing much about getting themselves exposed.

Shows like 20/20 ( and others, too ) have the 'goods' on tape ready to roll. The authors have the books ready to roll, and, of my goodness gracious alive there is that dog gone internet thing that continues to eat scientology alive.

More & more comes out. It is an onslaught they can't stop. I'm impatient. I want that fucking cult destroyed yesterday.

But, my friends, you are doing it - and doing it in a timely fashion.

Is scn squirming?

Yes.

So what.

Please keep up your great work !

+

Yes, and there is now another element in the mess the C of Scientology has created for itself.

The US Courts have now officially recognized them for what they are---VEXATIOUS LITIGANTS--- that is, they have been found to criminally MIS-USE the system, to lie and commit fraud before the Courts.

They are one breath away from being massively sanctioned and held to having to actually get permission from the Courts prior to being able to file complaints or motions. And from what I recently read, there is one case before the Court wherein a judge is weighing what penalties to impose on the cult for their most recent vexatious activity that might just result in the cult being formally gazetted and having the rule imposed on them such that they have to appeal to the Court for permission and prove valid grounds BEFORE they can bring cases.

And you've gotta believe coming to Court with a vexatious litigant label around your neck does not endear you to the system or earn you any favors or courtesy!:no::no:

They are such a pox on society and good order it is astounding to observe. And they have made themselves a pariah.

RogerB

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Yes, and there is now another element in the mess the C of Scientology has created for itself.

The US Courts have now officially recognized them for what they are---VEXATIOUS LITIGANTS--- that is, they have been found to criminally MIS-USE the system, to lie and commit fraud before the Courts.

They are one breath away from being massively sanctioned and held to having to actually get permission from the Courts prior to being able to file complaints or motions. And from what I recently read, there is one case before the Court wherein a judge is weighing what penalties to impose on the cult for their most recent vexatious activity that might just result in the cult being formally gazetted and having the rule imposed on them such that they have to appeal to the Court for permission and prove valid grounds BEFORE they can bring cases.

And you've gotta believe coming to Court with a vexatious litigant label around your neck does not endear you to the system or earn you any favors or courtesy!:no::no:

They are such a pox on society and good order it is astounding to observe. And they have made themselves a pariah.

RogerB

That is a status they earned for themselves, took awhile, but, Dear God, they have gotten there at last !

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And being a vexatious litigant is ***expensive***. I know that the high water mark of the SO's reserve was $1B, but I really truly believe that most of that is gone. Litigation is expensive, especially when you loose. And they're having to pay settlements all over the place. Hell, they have 20+ suits pending against Narconon
Arrowhead alone.

The best we can do is keep the demand for cult fail stories alive.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yesterday I spent some time with a exited Sea Org Member.
Credible, qualified, believable and knew his facts.

The "Church" has 6 billion in reserves. Not the $1.5 billion as previously thought.

This includes the monies in

Church of Scientology Building account
Church of Scientology Liability account
The General Account
The Book account
IAS
and other accounts...

This money already in the coffers is the true deception.
The suckers asked to cough up are not told, when they take out a 2nd mortgage and max their accounts how much the "Church" already has sitting around.

Dallas/Fort Worth recently had an IAS event for Regging $$$$$
92 were supposed to show up and then only 32 gave confirmation and
20 actually showed up.

One couple gave $15,000 ~~ that was the star Reg cycle for the Dallas metropolis.

A far cry from the $1million easily regged in past times....​

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
That's really disturbing - that tells me Slappy McSavage has been skimming off of the SO and Org accounts and squirrelling (pun intended) the money away for his own use. While I've suspected that was going on, it surprises me that it's been happening to this extent.

Any stats on how much is stashed off shore?

NCSP

Patron Meritorious

The "Church" has 6 billion in reserves. Not the $1.5 billion as previously thought.

The General Account
The Book account
IAS
and other accounts...

The suckers asked to cough up are not told, when they take out a 2nd mortgage and max their accounts how much the "Church" already has sitting around.

20 actually showed up.

One couple gave $15,000 ~~ that was the star Reg cycle for the Dallas metropolis.

As discouraging as this sounds, it could easily be spun into a positive. "The Church has $6b in reserves. Why are you being regged so hard?" Might ring some bells.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's really disturbing - that tells me Slappy McSavage has been skimming off of the SO and Org accounts and squirrelling (pun intended) the money away for his own use. While I've suspected that was going on, it surprises me that it's been happening to this extent.

Any stats on how much is stashed off shore?

Why should you find this surprising?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The General Account
The Book account
IAS
and other accounts...

20 actually showed up.

Thanks for that provocative info. If that $6B figure is correct, it would be rather enlightening for a documentary film maker (hey Mark! lol) to do a split screen of a Scientologist being regged on one side and the other side prominently showing a "counter" showing how much the Church has in cash with the numbers clicking up as interest earned compounds.

On the reg screen we would hear impassioned tales of woe (can Jeff Pomeranz be caught on hidden camera in a tearful plea?) about how the planet is doomed without the parishioner's charge card.

Maybe there should be a third screen with Miscavige boastfully thundering out to adoring crowds how Scientology is successfully conquering the 4th Dynamic.

Yeah, that would be incredibly good. Three (3) screens showing the.....WAIT!

A 4th screen also, showing the parishioner AFTER they donated the money, going thru financial anguish, losing their home, declaring bankruptcy, et al.

Yup, that should do it. Four screens (a quadrant) simultaneously depicting the four flows of Scientology.

1. We're losing the planet and our eternities (sob sob sob)
2. We have $6 Billion we are not spending, but we still need your $ 800 savings for some reason we aren't telling you. (donate or die)
3. We are winning the planet and securing your eternities (hip hip hooray).
4. It's not our fault you didn't make it go right (debt debt hooray)

No wonder Scientologists are bamboozled and utterly confused!

They are only allowed to see #1 and #3 above. They haven't got a clue in hell what is going on.

Truthfully, if they actually did know how to know, they would compare #1 and #3 (which they see at every reg cycle and event) and know that they are being lied to.

Even a lowly degraded wog could figure that out.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for that provocative info. If that $6B figure is correct, it would be rather enlightening for a documentary film maker (hey Mark! lol) to do a split screen of a Scientologist being regged on one side and the other side prominently showing a "counter" showing how much the Church has in cash with the numbers clicking up as interest earned compounds.

On the reg screen we would hear impassioned tales of woe (can Jeff Pomeranz be caught on hidden camera in a tearful plea?) about how the planet is doomed without the parishioner's charge card.

Maybe there should be a third screen with Miscavige boastfully thundering out to adoring crowds how Scientology is successfully conquering the 4th Dynamic.

Yeah, that would be incredibly good. Three (3) screens showing the.....WAIT!

A 4th screen also, showing the parishioner AFTER they donated the money, going thru financial anguish, losing their home, declaring bankruptcy, et al.

Yup, that should do it. Four screens depicting the four flows of Scientology.

1. We're losing the planet and our eternities (sob sob sob)
2. We have $6 Billion we are not spending, but we still need your $1,200 savings for some reason we aren't telling you. (donate or die)
3. We are winning the planet and securing your eternities (hip hip hooray).
4. It's not our fault you didn't make it go right (debt debt hooray)

No wonder Scientologists are bamboozled and confused!

They are only allowed to see #3 above. They haven't got a clue in hell what is going on.
Very Very good Helluva Hoax.
Great scenes.

Here's the thing. None of the " Ideal orgs " are energy efficient. They are huge structures sucking out maximum electricity ~~
The electric bills for air conditioning a giganitc monolithic structure is HUGE.
$20,000 a month for lighting and airconditioning alone.
Dallas/Ft Worth is 90 to 100 degrees daily.
Air conditioning a must !

BUT

No money. Org is Empty !
Next plea :

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US $20,000 FOR Utility Bill....or
Utilities will be shut off !

True Story.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Very Very good Helluva Hoax.
Great scenes.

Here's the thing. None of the " Ideal orgs " are energy efficient. They are huge structures sucking out maximum electricity ~~
The electric bills for air conditioning a giganitc monolithic structure is HUGE.
$20,000 a month for lighting and airconditioning alone.
Dallas/Ft Worth is 90 to 100 degrees daily.
Air conditioning a must !

BUT

No money. Org is Empty !
Next plea :

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US $20,000 FOR Utility Bill....or
Utilities will be shut off !

True Story.

SCIENTOLOGIST
So, COB, how come we can't
spend any of our $6,000,000,000?

COB
Our?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Veda

Sponsor
That's really disturbing - that tells me Slappy McSavage has been skimming off of the SO and Org accounts

-snip-

It's a long tradition. Miscavige is On-Source.

Excerpt from a 1986 interview with David Mayo (Ex Scientologist, Class XII and former Senior C/S International):

"What worried me was that I saw some things he [Hubbard] did and statements he made that showed his intentions were different from what they appeared [publicly] to be...

"He told me he was obsessed with an insatiable lust for power and money. He said it very emphatically. He thought it wasn't possible to get enough. He didn't say it as if it was a fault, just his frustration that he couldn't get enough."

And an excerpt from Cowboy, from a 25 August 2012 ESMB post:

"You should have seen the old man's eyes light up when Mike [Douglas, Kima's husband] showed up with a handful of diamonds which Hubbard had directed him to purchase. Boy, Hubbard was almost as excited as when he saw the bag so filled with Krugerrands he could hardly lift it. Nothing like good old material goods to make a man salivate... get those old spiritual juices flowing."

Evil-Hubbard-and-Mini-Me-scavige.jpg

Both the above excerpts concern the period of 1978/1979.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a question:

If there is $6b in reserves (let's say that is accurate for this exercise), where has it all come from?

Parishioners/tithes donations over the years? Investment returns?

Where?

We know that the membership numbers spouted by the PR machine are lies. There are not millions of members internationally. We know that local orgs are in debt to the hilt with monies owed to the "mother church" (ref: annual returns to various govt entity registration bodies). We know masses of money has been loaned out to buy ideal org premises. We know masses has been poured out for legal cases, etc, etc.

Is it realistic to imagine that $6b has been amassed over x amount of years via parishioners donations, tithes from local levels?

How else does this entity generate income? Serious question here.

Does anyone know? Thanks.

Kinda like the $6b question. Where did all the fucking money come from?