It started out so good…

Wisened One

Crusader
I agree, I so wish some of those staff would contact us....

Wouldn't it be AWESOME to hang out with Fred Fig, Bob and Toni Levy, Bob and Betsy Blair, Lisa and Mark Witt, Dave Tomlinson, Shaun and Vicky Carroll, Guillermo, etc. as X's?! :happydance:

I'd also love to hang out with the beloved West Palm Beach Staff too, they are all awesome people too!

Don and Jan Meuse, Tim Flynn, my first auditor ever, Patty Goldstein (?? can't remember her last name...but loved her laugh and sweet, happy personality!:)

Hugs to any/ALL of you if you are lurking!!!

:bighug:

Good twin

Floater
I agree, I so wish some of those staff would contact us....

Wouldn't it be AWESOME to hang out with Fred Fig, Bob and Toni Levy, Bob and Betsy Blair, Lisa and Mark Witt, Dave Tomlinson, Shaun and Vicky Carroll, Guillermo, etc. as X's?! :happydance:

I'd also love to hang out with the beloved West Palm Beach Staff too, they are all awesome people too!

Don and Jan Meuse, Tim Flynn, my first auditor ever, Patty Goldstein (?? can't remember her last name...but loved her laugh and sweet, happy personality!:)

Hugs to any/ALL of you if you are lurking!!!

:bighug:

OMG Michelle "her" name was Patti Goldman. Now it's Patti Thompson. She was the Mission Holder until about two years ago. Was on service until last November AFIK. You are right about her personality. She's a doll. Maybe ImOut knows where she is.......................................

Wisened One

Crusader
OMG Michelle "her" name was Patti Goldman. Now it's Patti Thompson. She was the Mission Holder until about two years ago. Was on service until last November AFIK. You are right about her personality. She's a doll. Maybe ImOut knows where she is.......................................

Ah ok then, I almost typed Goldman.....also nearly typed it as Patti, vs Patty....

You sure do know a lot of people! :)

Thanks!

Good twin

Floater
Michelle, I am going to watch a movie with my kid. I'll be back later. Let me know what you'd like to say to the former Mission Holder of WPB, or any questions you might have for her. I'll check and see what she has to say.:whistling:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

But I'm not talking. :roflmao:

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Blast from the past

Just off the top of my head. Miami Org circa 1981-1983:

Jim and Michelle Cormier (Qual and Sup)
Candice Cormier (her hubby had already died of cancer in his 30's I think)
Bob Levy (formerly D of P then ED for while then who knows)
Dave Tropf ED
Jeff and Maria McCord (Qual and CS)
Lisa Figeuroa (Witt now) CS
Fred Figeuroa (sp?)
Leah Abady (reg)
Cecelia Maddigan (treasury)
Gary Botteroff (asshole per KR's) OES
Kathy Botteroff Auditor
Glenn and Jackie Real (D of P, don't know)
Sue Vespi LC
Guerromo Perez EO
Don Pfendler (ran field offices)
Darrell Kirkland sup
Mark Witt (some tech post)
Sharon Maddigan auditor
Tim Huff auditor
Sam(atha) (wow;was one of my roomates; can't remember her last name! maybe Darling?)
Dave (other roommate; can't remember his last name either!) worked telex
machines.
Karl Anderson
Nancy Anderson (think that was her name; was Karl's sister or Mom's name) reg area
Tom Maddigan auditor
George Alvarez auditor
Candy Cormier (not same as above, red head - sup)
Roberta ???? course admin died of cancer around '82 I think;low on bridge.
Lance Dean course admin
Norman Vespie
Cathy Fox
Charlie Fox

That's about it right now. I can picture so many other ones but don't remember first or last name right now. I'll send my file clerk to get the names and get back to you - depending on his comm lag. :thumbsup:

BTW, most of these guys and girls were super, super nice. It would be great to talk to some of them. But of course, this was over 25 years ago! I know some were Declared, others died, etc. I'm sure some are still on staff. I hope others have made it out and are reading this!

Wow, I remember almost all of those people! I was there '81-'82 as an outer org Continental TTC member from New York. A lot of good people!

Love, Dex

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Correction

Just off the top of my head. Miami Org circa 1981-1983:

Jim and Michelle Cormier (Qual and Sup)
Candice Cormier (her hubby had already died of cancer in his 30's I think)-(didn't know or meet/see the Cormiers)
Bob Levy (formerly D of P then ED for while then who knows)-(Loved working with Bob and Toni Levy! Toni was in HCO/Receptionist when we were there in the 90's..Bob..was Div 6 Course Sup off and on during our time there).
Dave Tropf ED-(Never met/saw him, must've left before we got there)
Jeff and Maria McCord (Qual and CS)-(don't think met/know them)
Lisa Figeuroa (Witt now) CS-(Always liked Lisa and Mark, think they are still there and think she is still Snr C/S?)
Fred Figeuroa (sp?)-(Great guy!! He was my SSO, think they are off Staff and Public in Cleawater area, now)
Leah Abady (reg)-(Leah was a Div 2 Reg when we were there, but was taken off lines for a while due to suppossed financial out-ethics, then was finally restored as Div 2 Reg near the time we left)
Cecelia Maddigan (treasury)-(Sweet girl. Still has her Loooong hair and was STILL in Treasury when we left....I think she still does Treas here and there, but Joy Murphy now has that post. (former Nanny when we were in).
Gary Botteroff (asshole per KR's) OES-(Think he's still that post...he used to have a roofing company and many of the local scn's/staff worked for him until he was forced to get rid of them due to some policy for employing Staff...I even lived with him and his wife KB for a couple months...off post, Gary could be a nice guy, but on post...he was always sort of a hard ass....)
Kathy Botteroff Auditor-(Nice lady the few times I'd spoken to her...)
Glenn and Jackie Real (D of P, don't know)-(didn't know them)
Sue Vespi LC-(She is now ED, became ED right before we left...she was always nice to me....but don't know her too well).
Guerromo Perez EO-(really sweet and HANDSOME guy! He was in HCO when we were there....)
Don Pfendler (ran field offices)-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Darrell Kirkland sup-(name sounds familiar, but don't think I met him)
Mark Witt (some tech post)-(nice guy...I think he's still there)
Sharon Maddigan auditor-(was she Celia's and KB's mom? She died shortly after we joined Staff)
Tim Huff auditor-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Sam(atha) (wow;was one of my roomates; can't remember her last name! maybe Darling?)-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Dave (other roommate; can't remember his last name either!) worked telex
machines.-(Dave?...Hm....what'd he look like? We knew a Dave Tomlinson...tall, lanky guy, very nice, soft-spoken guy? I liked him, he was my M-1 auditor. Worked in Purif area when we were there)
Karl Anderson-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Nancy Anderson (think that was her name; was Karl's sister or Mom's name) reg area-(name doesn't ring a bell..unless maybe it was Nancy Caulkins?)
Tom Maddigan auditor-(nice guy, he was our wedding photographer...he was still an Auditor when we were there...married Celia Madigan...sadly, he died of a sudden heart attack just a few years ago)
George Alvarez auditor-(name sounds familiar...)
Candy Cormier (not same as above, red head - sup)-(didn't know Cormiers)
Roberta ???? course admin died of cancer around '82 I think;low on bridge.
Lance Dean course admin
Norman Vespie-(he was there when we were..then he blew and then came back on post like two years later...not sure if he's still there)
Cathy Fox-ICK! Was our ED and a hitler-esque one at that! Very few of us slept or ate much while we were under her!
Charlie Fox-(Great guy! He was FSM I/C and worked with him quite a bit, since hubby and I were Div 6'ers...he and Cat Fox were married for a few years....don't know where he is now...)

Did you know a Claire Jeans? She was Qual when we were there....

Sadly, she died of Lung Cancer about five or so years ago now...I never minded her, but others thought she was a beyotch....

Did you know the word-clearer, Sheila? (last name escapes me at the moment). Always liked her,but others had issues with her attitude....

I agree with you, nearly all the Staff were great people!

...................................................................................................

Dang post won't submit, it's telling me that my post is too SHORT?! :screwy:

Telling me to lengthen it by 2 characters and as you all can see, this is MORE than 2 characters?! :screwy:

:grouch:
:grouch:

Sharon Madigan is not dead. She's alive and well and living in NJ, remarried (I was married to her sister, and Sharon has audited me- she's a good auditor!

Love, Dex

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Norman Vespie?

Was he in the training div? I lived with him and Sue his wife briefly once. It was a weird experience.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It started out so good…NO, it was a CON from the gitgo

As much as I'd like to think it was good when I got in ( early 70's ) there children in the chain lockers were already old history.

Who among us would have gotten into a group were small children were put in the chain locker on a ship ?

Ah, those 'good old days ' at CC where there was FREE live entertainment every night & snacks available for a fee.

Yep. No license to sell food. Not up to health codes. No permit for parking lot - just off the street - entertainment. Building not up to fire code. Electrical system not up to code.
SO staff being recruited from homeless people. Staff stuffed - really stuffed - into inadequate housing. Staff child care criminal.

Those ' good old days' ?

Some sing the praises of " back then" but unfortunately back then & today are just SSDD.