What's new

It started out so good…

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Whatever she says, you got your message in. It might currently be filed in her mental trash bin, but if you were once close she won't ever forget it.

One day.... :)

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think it's really good to communicate just like this to those still in.

It makes a very big impact with each person who receives it.

Way to go, TMA!!

Wisened One

Crusader
Michelle, your escape is the BEST part of your story....................:whistling:
No I don't think you and your spouse are paranoid freaks. I KNOW your Org went lookin for you. Isn't it amazing that your story is typical. That's the strange part for me to wrap my wits around. I thought my history in Scientology was unique. Here I find out we all went trough pretty much the same shit.....amazing. This isn't to make less of anyone's stuff. My Gosh so many of you have survived just horrific injustices and abuses. It's just..... well.... I don't know....I guess I thought I was special. LOL.:yes:

:hug: Thanks, GT. I can't wait for YOU to continue YOUR story, as well, you know! :yes:

You know, our escape WAS harrowing...(mentally, emotionally)...and the kicker was when we reduced ourselves to literally HIDING when they (our Chasers) walked around the ENTIRE HOUSE, looking in EVERY WINDOW!? :no:

I was hiding under a bed and hubby hid in the bathtub in the bathroom! :hide:

:duh: Jeeez.....:duh:

It was in those moments, we felt like we escaped from a cult.....(and then part of us felt like we were worthless worms for 'running away' from them, too.....you know the inner torture ex's put themselves thru...:nervous:

THAT's why we're NEVER put ourselves into that position, again! :D

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
:hug: Thanks, GT. I can't wait for YOU to continue YOUR story, as well, you know! :yes:

You know, our escape WAS harrowing...(mentally, emotionally)...and the kicker was when we reduced ourselves to literally HIDING when they (our Chasers) walked around the ENTIRE HOUSE, looking in EVERY WINDOW!? :no:

It was in those moments, we felt like we escaped from a cult.....(and then part of us felt like we were worthless worms for 'running away' from them, too.....you know the inner torture ex's put themselves thru...:nervous:

THAT's why we're NEVER put ourselves into that position, again! :D

Michelle, O Wisened One, I'm sorry but I just find it almost funny. I'm laughing at myself, too, as much as the circumstances. It's funny how serious we were at the time and how much we would invalidate ourselves. But you know, tempt us with immortality and we're bound to think and do all sorts of things. :grouch:

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron

I know it wasn't funny for you all at the time, but this image NOW, from the viewpoint of an audience, is hilarious!

It belongs in that great dark comedy film that someone will soon make about the cult and all its associated fanaticism...

Sea Org security officers in uniform, convinced they are the REAL police on a level with the DEA or the FBI, instead of bullet-proof vests they are outfitted with earmuffs to protect them against hearing any entheta or "confidential" material, creeping up in darkness, exchanging hand signals as they surround the house, peering through windows with special periscope cameras...

I see Will Farrel as Chief Security Officer, Tea Leoni as his second in command (her juniors address her as SIR! YES SIR!)...

Can't wait! :omg:

Wisened One

Crusader
[

:dieslaughing: NO, it WAS kinda funny....even the moment we were tiptoeing from room to room of our house,:tiptoe: trying to evade them as they peered in each window....LOL! THEN I was in the bedroom simply standing next to the bed watching hubby dive into the bathtub and close the curtain..hubby hissed at me to duck, I was shocked my Chaser was about to peer into the bedroom window at me. I DUCKED just in time (or maybe not) to shimmy under the bed! :hysterical: :yes: it IS funny more so now...

but then, your heart was literally in your throat! :nervous: You were a CRIMINAL hiding from the Co$ Police donthcha know...:wink:

:giggle:

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Wisened Ones,
I loved your story. The only reason I can't find it funny is when these loonies were harrassing us They scared my kids badly

For that alone-I'll never forgive them (SO MISSIONAIRES).

God forbid I use a generality!!!

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
My next segment to my story

Quick Summary of the next twenty years

After routing off staff in June, 1983, I got a job then went to computer trade school for about six months and then moved to Dallas to pursue my computer career. Eventually, I started to make decent money and paid off my freeloader debt. Let me rephrase that, I built up my credit rating and started to get lots of credit cards. I now owed lots of money to creditors but could get auditing and training again! I did some courses and then got some much needed auditing. For years, I felt like I had out-int – headaches, etc. I finally got in session and spent around $2000 and half of an intensive to realize I didn’t have out-int anymore. Anyways, eventually I needed a CCRD (Clear Certainty Rundown). Dallas Org didn’t have the personnel to deliver it so I went to CC Int (Celebrity Center International in LA) around 1989.

How I learned to hate aquariums​

I needed a CCRD and the cheapest place to get it was at CC Int. I bought the 5.5 hour special CCRD intensive. I flew out there on vacation for one week and one week only. No problem, they can deliver it to me in that time; probably in a day. Okay, almost every ex-Scientologist reading this already sees the problem. Yeah; once I got to CC Int they told me, sort of laughing, “Well, ha-ha, no one told you? You need two intensives of set-ups and then the 5.5 hr CCRD, ha-ha”. After much ado, I changed my 5.5 into one intensive. I had been fully set up at the Dallas Org and ready for my CCRD. They agreed to this. Then, I get the r-factor from the CS that I’ll probably need 2 intensives but they will start it for me. Gee, frickin’ thanks! Meanwhile, a day has past. Then, my folders were in with the CS and I’ll be going in session soon. I sat in the HGC (Hubbard’s Gelding Center) PC waiting area staring at the fish tank. After waiting until past 11:00 a.m. or so, “come back after lunch but hurry back”. Waited again, staring at the fish tank. It was an ugly tank. Not many fish. Rather low toned. Bland colors. Dirty water. I stared at the tank the rest of the afternoon and that evening. Stuffing myself sick to be sessionable any minute now! The board admin had an English accent. I wanted to stick his bloody face into the fish tank for just a few minutes. Of course, that might have brought him too uptone and I didn’t want to be responsible for that.

USELESS AUDITING AND LOTS OF MONEY FOR NOTHING

I think another day or so went by and I finally went in session! Was I pissed off? Um, yeah. What’s the first thing we did – fly ruds! (basic upsets check) They didn’t fly very good. Back to the C/S. Another day or so, new auditor and finally we started some process or another. Something totally useless and I had no interest whatsoever. Back to the C/S. Told them my CCRD please, I’m fine except waiting for frickin’ ever! Another auditor and this went on for a few more days. Probably about four hours session time in five days or so. I was seething but trying to control it so I could get my CCRD, attest to Clear and get the heck out of that fish tank engram. I must have stared at that fish tank for about twenty hours. I couldn't leave and check out the sights, no - had to stay there because I was going to go in session "shortly"! THEN I get the r-factor that I needed to buy another intensive and stick around another week or two. Well, I had to go home the next day. Told them due to lack of service and unnecessary set-ups that I will NEVER return to this Org. You know what happened next, right? Yep; straight to ethics! And what did they do, read me back my O/W’s from SESSIONS. And that’s why I was upset; my own overts, of course! I slinked back home after promising I’d be back when I had more vacation time. Ha.

BACK TO MIAMI

I managed to get my folders sent to Miami Org about six months later. They had a CCRD team in place. They weren’t the same buzzing Org in the spring of 1990 but they were still pretty good. Of course, I wasn’t lied to – they told me I needed another intensive plus a CCRD up front. That might be pushing it but they will try. I was prepared to stay longer and buy another intensive if I needed to – of course I didn’t say that. I was going to get through it this time. Got in session same day, got a green form, after itsa-ing about my lied to, lack of service at CC Int, I told them my case was perfectly set up, no attention on anything, just please, please, please deliver my CCRD. After it came back from the C/S, I got an R-factor that I was going to now start my CCRD! So my CCRD “set-ups” were basically a less than one hour clean up the mess from CC Int pretending to do my set-ups.

I did my CCRD at Miami and attested to Clear in about 3 hours auditing. Oh, for “Wisened One” in particular – Catherine Fox was my CCRD auditor. I had known her from when I was on staff in ’82. We were pretty good friends, she was always no nonsense but I still liked her. She was pretty green in ’82 and was friendly. I heard from WO that years later she was made the ED and was horribly mean and ruthless! I can see that.

Okay, I had about $3500 at an Org about 1000 miles from my home and nothing to do there. Could I get my money back? Yeah, right. I think transferred some to Dallas (they just LOVE those paper transfers!) and had to buy lots of books. But, I was Clear. The reactive mind that I had created longst ago, I remembered when I decided to adopt that mechanism and it was gone. Turns out I went Clear during my out-int NED auditing at Flag in ’82. Show me a mother-fu*king Clear? Hell, I don’t think it’s anything like what LRH oversold in Book 1 but there’s something stable and great about it.

FREEWINDS​

I went to the Freewinds in 1992. It was truly one of the best weeks of my life. I was really pretty keyed out the whole time. Power of Suggestion? Who knows but I had lots of fun. Hope it doesn’t end up killing me (asbestos and all).

TIME FOR A WIFE AND KIDS​

It is now 1993, I was in my early thirties and I really wanted to get married and have kids. I signed up for the Affinity Exchange (Scientology dating service - pre internet dating sites) and met an OT III from LA! An OTIII! I must be so OT to pull her in. She moved to Dallas, we had two kids, we were both slowly but surely moving up the bridge. Overall, we did have a good marriage. We were best friends and happy together. We did some training, I did some auditing and mostly raised our kids and bought a house. My wife needed a “major clean up” at AOLA. She had some sort of an incident in a cabin and put on watch for a week or so back in 1986. But, all was good; she had been back on course at CC Int and just needed more money for auditing. Just so you know, this little cabin incident was a HUGE thing – I just didn’t know about it very much until years later (next segment).

MY TIME AT FLAG AS A PUBLIC​

I won’t go too long about my visits at Flag for my OT preps (OT preps; get auditing done to get set up for my OT levels). I don’t have anything in particular to talk about except this. I thought CC Int was slow and didn’t deliver. I nearly went insane trying to get auditing at Flag! I think I averaged about 6 hours auditing in one week! I was always so pissed off about all the “R-factors” that I’ll be going in session shortly. Hurry up and wait. I went to the LC, back to the Reg, anybody – no service!!! No delivery! Distraction free my ass! Flag absolutely sucked as far as getting in session. Of course, I’d get a different auditor all the time – I’d be lucky to get the same auditor for more than one or two sessions. And they were almost always out of town interns.

Anyways, almost anybody, who wasn’t a celeb, went through this at Flag I’m sure so I won’t beat it to death. Also, around the middle of my several trips to Flag I managed to get the CS to okay me to go back to Dallas Org to get my FPRD done. False Purpose Rundown. Basically, whole track (many lifetimes) overts (sins) and withholds along with an attached evil purpose. I absolutely LOVED, LOVED LOVED FPRD auditing. So much whole track incidents and aberration was viewed and gone! Now that I’m out of Scientology I wonder if all this was made up and power of suggestion, and just all BS. But you know, it sure seems like it was real. And I made real case gain. Huge amounts. In fact, it really helped me with the huge horrible things that happened to my ex and its effects on me and the kids later. Without the stability I got on the FPRD, I don’t know if I would have made it. I truly got great wins in Scientology and the FPRD was right up there with NED (New Era Dianetics) auditing in my book. How can it be so good and yet so many things be so wrong? So yes, I’m a very confused ex-scientologist!

So, it tookmeawhile, but I finished my FPRD in Dallas, back to Flag for more OT Preps (most of it I had no interest but it was money for the Co$ and that’s what counted!) But besides, FPRD, there were some other auditing actions that were good - it wasn't all a waste. They just beat things to death from my past auditing and things that were missed - in the name of having me completely "set up for my OT levels" but it was just milking it for all the money they could get. It took me about three years to do a few trips to Flag, auditing in Dallas, and back to Flag again. I did my CCRD again at Flag in Jan. 2003. I think I am Clear based on the latest version – per what I’ve heard. Took like five or six days of mainly CSing and maybe two or three hours in session to get through the CCRD. So I was Clear based on ’90 standards and 2003 Flag standards. So I must have spent over what? $35,000 or so for OT Preps! I wasn’t that rich. Deeper and deeper in debt. In other words, same old same old for a Scientologist. My OT Preps were, in my opinion, WAY over done but I certainly felt I was in good shape although it should have been around $5000 in my mind. Of course, what’s true for you, isn’t necessarily true for the Church of $cientology.

OT PREPS DONE AND BEYOND

Okay, my OT Preps are done in January 2003. Expensive as hell but they are done! Before I can do my OT levels, my wife (at the time; we are divorced now) says it’s her turn and wants to get to AOLA and get her case cleaned up and do OT IV and maybe start on OT V. Fair enough. The beginning of the nightmare starts in April of 2003. That will have to be another segment. Also, we are looking into the possibility of some sort of legal action based on everything that happened next. I will just do a quick segment on the part of my ex-wife going literally insane in the hands of Scientologists in LA at AOLA and ASHO and problems with RTC and OSA. I don’t want to jeopardize or compromise anything by posting to much detail on the boards. Of course, the next segment about my ex going crazy - psychotic break, insane, whatever definition is really the most relevant segment of my story. All my previous segments are mere fluff especially compared to others' stories - like Jeff Hawkin's, Twin A's and Bea Kiddo's epic stories. But my ex-wife's story is a very sad tale, indeed.

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater
Being ambivalent is a luxury we didn't have when we were in. Embrace it! I find myself owning conflicting viewpoints and ideas all the time. It's fun after being stuck in a "One size fits all" solution based mindset.:yes:

Anxiously awaiting your next installment....................

Div6

Crusader
TMA,

I hear ya. I had huge wins on FPRD as well. And the L's....just finished all three this year (not at Flag.) My setups for them were 1 session. IMHO the "CoS" is caving in under hidden standards, hidden data lines and enforced out tech.

Flag ceased to deliver long ago. I think they have more refund requests than VSD these days.

Wisened One

Crusader
TMA:

Thanks for sharing more of your story, looking forward to more!

And I DO believe what you say about Cat Fox. I'm sure she had a nice side (seen a hint of it here and there)....especially when any of us are were wearing our Auditor Hats. She probably changed while on the OEC/FEBC and maybe met DM and was aspiring to be like him or something....

And I've heard that the FPRD is awesome (I was supposedly on set-ups for it then my CCRD when we left Staff)....

More, please? It's so great to hear about how Miami was doing in the years before we were there.....

Did you know the Blairs? (Betsy and Bob Blair). Betsy was my PES, really nice lady! Chain-smoked and had a voice so low and gravelly, it sounded almost male....but we loved her! Bob Blair was nice too....but....I rarely dealt with him....

Post more asap!!! :drama:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
TMA:

Thanks for sharing more of your story, looking forward to more!

And I DO believe what you say about Cat Fox. I'm sure she had a nice side (seen a hint of it here and there)....especially when any of us are were wearing our Auditor Hats. She probably changed while on the OEC/FEBC and maybe met DM and was aspiring to be like him or something....

And I've heard that the FPRD is awesome (I was supposedly on set-ups for it then my CCRD when we left Staff)....

More, please? It's so great to hear about how Miami was doing in the years before we were there.....

Did you know the Blairs? (Betsy and Bob Blair). Betsy was my PES, really nice lady! Chain-smoked and had a voice so low and gravelly, it sounded almost male....but we loved her! Bob Blair was nice too....but....I rarely dealt with him....

Post more asap!!! :drama:

Yes, I knew the Blairs. More accurately, I knew of the Blairs. At the time I was on staff, I'm thinking only Betsy was on staff. I know Bob was on staff at times, too. Not sure; maybe she was a reg? I don't think I actually ever really talked to her - maybe small talk; and yes, she seemed really nice - very energetic and fun. Now here's something a lot of people can't understand - the Miami Org was so big at the time, that there were lots of staff I never had the occasion to talk to; never really met. We just weren't on each other's lines. There were just so many staff! Between full and part timers, there must have been, as a guess, 150 to 175 staff members. Rather strange compared to a lot of the Class V Orgs now-a-day's huh? That is, with a lot fewer people now. How in the world can DM or anyone say Scientology is expanding?

Wisened One

Crusader
Yeah probably it was only Betsy on Staff at that time...and Bob I think was foundation Staff when we were in...

She was our PES, so not sure what post she might've held when you were there.

And I've heard so many stories of how full and busy the Org was in the 80's there. It must've been a lot of fun then, not so much pressure, perhaps? (Except for when your Int Finance Police and GO stuff started)...

By the time hubby and I joined..(He was on Staff about 4-6 months when I joined)...there were about 80-85 Staff...I can't remember how much it had dwindled to by the time we left...nor how many there are now. (Would love to know!). But something tells me, it's probably pretty small.

We should bat more names back and forth sometime (by PM if you prefer)...

Yes, I knew the Blairs. More accurately, I knew of the Blairs. At the time I was on staff, I'm thinking only Betsy was on staff. I know Bob was on staff at times, too. Not sure; maybe she was a reg? I don't think I actually ever really talked to her - maybe small talk; and yes, she seemed really nice - very energetic and fun. Now here's something a lot of people can't understand - the Miami Org was so big at the time, that there were lots of staff I never had the occasion to talk to; never really met. We just weren't on each other's lines. There were just so many staff! Between full and part timers, there must have been, as a guess, 150 to 175 staff members. Rather strange compared to a lot of the Class V Orgs now-a-day's huh? That is, with a lot fewer people now. How in the world can DM or anyone say Scientology is expanding?

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
Yeah probably it was only Betsy on Staff at that time...and Bob I think was foundation Staff when we were in...

She was our PES, so not sure what post she might've held when you were there.

And I've heard so many stories of how full and busy the Org was in the 80's there. It must've been a lot of fun then, not so much pressure, perhaps? (Except for when your Int Finance Police and GO stuff started)...

By the time hubby and I joined..(He was on Staff about 4-6 months when I joined)...there were about 80-85 Staff...I can't remember how much it had dwindled to by the time we left...nor how many there are now. (Would love to know!). But something tells me, it's probably pretty small.

We should bat more names back and forth sometime (by PM if you prefer)...

Just off the top of my head. Miami Org circa 1981-1983:

Jim and Michelle Cormier (Qual and Sup)
Candice Cormier (her hubby had already died of cancer in his 30's I think)
Bob Levy (formerly D of P then ED for while then who knows)
Dave Tropf ED
Jeff and Maria McCord (Qual and CS)
Lisa Figeuroa (Witt now) CS
Fred Figeuroa (sp?)
Leah Abady (reg)
Cecelia Maddigan (treasury)
Gary Botteroff (asshole per KR's) OES
Kathy Botteroff Auditor
Glenn and Jackie Real (D of P, don't know)
Sue Vespi LC
Guerromo Perez EO
Don Pfendler (ran field offices)
Darrell Kirkland sup
Mark Witt (some tech post)
Sharon Maddigan auditor
Tim Huff auditor
Sam(atha) (wow;was one of my roomates; can't remember her last name! maybe Darling?)
Dave (other roommate; can't remember his last name either!) worked telex
machines.
Karl Anderson
Nancy Anderson (think that was her name; was Karl's sister or Mom's name) reg area
Tom Maddigan auditor
George Alvarez auditor
Candy Cormier (not same as above, red head - sup)
Roberta ???? course admin died of cancer around '82 I think;low on bridge.
Lance Dean course admin
Norman Vespie
Cathy Fox
Charlie Fox

That's about it right now. I can picture so many other ones but don't remember first or last name right now. I'll send my file clerk to get the names and get back to you - depending on his comm lag. :thumbsup:

BTW, most of these guys and girls were super, super nice. It would be great to talk to some of them. But of course, this was over 25 years ago! I know some were Declared, others died, etc. I'm sure some are still on staff. I hope others have made it out and are reading this!

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
Staff...

Jim and Michelle Cormier (Qual and Sup)
Candice Cormier (her hubby had already died of cancer in his 30's I think)-(didn't know or meet/see the Cormiers)
Bob Levy (formerly D of P then ED for while then who knows)-(Loved working with Bob and Toni Levy! Toni was in HCO/Receptionist when we were there in the 90's..Bob..was Div 6 Course Sup off and on during our time there).
Dave Tropf ED-(Never met/saw him, must've left before we got there)
Jeff and Maria McCord (Qual and CS)-(don't think met/know them)
Lisa Figeuroa (Witt now) CS-(Always liked Lisa and Mark, think they are still there and think she is still Snr C/S?)
Fred Figeuroa (sp?)-(Great guy!! He was my SSO, think they are off Staff and Public in Cleawater area, now)
Leah Abady (reg)-(Leah was a Div 2 Reg when we were there, but was taken off lines for a while due to suppossed financial out-ethics, then was finally restored as Div 2 Reg near the time we left)
Cecelia Maddigan (treasury)-(Sweet girl. Still has her Loooong hair and was STILL in Treasury when we left....I think she still does Treas here and there, but Joy Murphy now has that post. (former Nanny when we were in).
Gary Botteroff (asshole per KR's) OES-(Think he's still that post...he used to have a roofing company and many of the local scn's/staff worked for him until he was forced to get rid of them due to some policy for employing Staff...I even lived with him and his wife KB for a couple months...off post, Gary could be a nice guy, but on post...he was always sort of a hard ass....)
Kathy Botteroff Auditor-(Nice lady the few times I'd spoken to her...)
Glenn and Jackie Real (D of P, don't know)-(didn't know them)
Sue Vespi LC-(She is now ED, became ED right before we left...she was always nice to me....but don't know her too well).
Guerromo Perez EO-(really sweet and HANDSOME guy! He was in HCO when we were there....)
Don Pfendler (ran field offices)-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Darrell Kirkland sup-(name sounds familiar, but don't think I met him)
Mark Witt (some tech post)-(nice guy...I think he's still there)
Sharon Maddigan auditor-(was she Celia's and KB's mom? She died shortly after we joined Staff)
Tim Huff auditor-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Sam(atha) (wow;was one of my roomates; can't remember her last name! maybe Darling?)-(name doesn't ring a bell)
machines.-(Dave?...Hm....what'd he look like? We knew a Dave Tomlinson...tall, lanky guy, very nice, soft-spoken guy? I liked him, he was my M-1 auditor. Worked in Purif area when we were there)
Karl Anderson-(name doesn't ring a bell)
Nancy Anderson (think that was her name; was Karl's sister or Mom's name) reg area-(name doesn't ring a bell..unless maybe it was Nancy Caulkins?)
Tom Maddigan auditor-(nice guy, he was our wedding photographer...he was still an Auditor when we were there...married Celia Madigan...sadly, he died of a sudden heart attack just a few years ago)
George Alvarez auditor-(name sounds familiar...)
Candy Cormier (not same as above, red head - sup)-(didn't know Cormiers)
Roberta ???? course admin died of cancer around '82 I think;low on bridge.
Lance Dean course admin
Norman Vespie-(he was there when we were..then he blew and then came back on post like two years later...not sure if he's still there)
Cathy Fox-ICK! Was our ED and a hitler-esque one at that! Very few of us slept or ate much while we were under her!
Charlie Fox-(Great guy! He was FSM I/C and worked with him quite a bit, since hubby and I were Div 6'ers...he and Cat Fox were married for a few years....don't know where he is now...)

Did you know a Claire Jeans? She was Qual when we were there....

Sadly, she died of Lung Cancer about five or so years ago now...I never minded her, but others thought she was a beyotch....

Did you know the word-clearer, Sheila? (last name escapes me at the moment). Always liked her,but others had issues with her attitude....

I agree with you, nearly all the Staff were great people!

...................................................................................................

Dang post won't submit, it's telling me that my post is too SHORT?! :screwy:

Telling me to lengthen it by 2 characters and as you all can see, this is MORE than 2 characters?! :screwy:

:grouch:
:grouch:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Dang post won't submit, it's telling me that my post is too SHORT?! :screwy:

Telling me to lengthen it by 2 characters and as you all can see, this is MORE than 2 characters?! :screwy:

You edited the bit you were quoting. The software doesn't recognize that as a new part of the post.

Paul

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors

Bob Levy (formerly D of P then ED for while then who knows)-(Loved working with Bob and Toni Levy! Toni was in HCO/Receptionist when we were there in the 90's..Bob..was Div 6 Course Sup off and on during our time there). Yes; Bob and Toni were super nice!

Fred Figeuroa (sp?)-(Great guy!! He was my SSO, think they are off Staff and Public in Cleawater area, now) Fred is one of the funniest people I ever met.

Cecelia Maddigan (treasury)-(Sweet girl. Still has her Loooong hair and was STILL in Treasury when we left....I think she still does Treas here and there, but Joy Murphy now has that post. (former Nanny when we were in). Cecilia helped keep me going when I routed off staff; she helped push me to pay my freeloader debt in the 80's. She genuinely cared. Always liked her. And Joy Murphy! Still there after all these years; never really knew her.

Gary Botteroff (asshole per KR's) OES-(Think he's still that post...he used to have a roofing company and many of the local scn's/staff worked for him until he was forced to get rid of them due to some policy for employing Staff...I even lived with him and his wife KB for a couple months...off post, Gary could be a nice guy, but on post...he was always sort of a hard ass....) I never did deal with him on post.

Sue Vespi LC-(She is now ED, became ED right before we left...she was always nice to me....but don't know her too well). Another super nice one!

Guerromo Perez EO-(really sweet and HANDSOME guy! He was in HCO when we were there....) Oh Michelle, you and every other woman makes me sick! Women were always going goo goo over him! Guess I'm just jealous.

Sharon Maddigan auditor-(was she Celia's and KB's mom? She died shortly after we joined Staff) No, Margaret ??? was her Mom's name. Sharon was Tom Maddigan's wife before Cecilia. Then Sharon married and become something like Sharon Messier - then her and her hubby who were on staff blew and got Declared.

Sam(atha) (wow;was one of my roomates; can't remember her last name! maybe Darling?)-(name doesn't ring a bell) Wow; I'm surprised; she was on staff for years and years. Didn't think she'd ever leave.

machines.-(Dave?...Hm....what'd he look like? We knew a Dave Tomlinson...tall, lanky guy, very nice, soft-spoken guy? I liked him, he was my M-1 auditor. Worked in Purif area when we were there) That's him! Yep; nice and quiet.

Tom Maddigan auditor-(nice guy, he was our wedding photographer...he was still an Auditor when we were there...married Celia Madigan...sadly, he died of a sudden heart attack just a few years ago) So sad to hear that! He, too, was a super nice guy. Wow.

Norman Vespie-(he was there when we were..then he blew and then came back on post like two years later...not sure if he's still there) Funny!

Cathy Fox-ICK! Was our ED and a hitler-esque one at that! Very few of us slept or ate much while we were under her! Last I heard few years ago was Flag auditor training up to CL 9 or 12 or something.

Charlie Fox-(Great guy! He was FSM I/C and worked with him quite a bit, since hubby and I were Div 6'ers...he and Cat Fox were married for a few years....don't know where he is now...) Last I saw, he was at Flag as some admin. He and Cathy had been divorced.

Did you know a Claire Jeans? She was Qual when we were there....

Sadly, she died of Lung Cancer about five or so years ago now...I never minded her, but others thought she was a beyotch.... Yes, I knew her a bit. Seemed nice enough.

Did you know the word-clearer, Sheila? (last name escapes me at the moment). Always liked her,but others had issues with her attitude.... Nope; never heard of her.

I agree with you, nearly all the Staff were great people!

...................................................................................................

Think that's it for now. Loved reminiscing! My replies are in normal text after your bold comments. I wish some of these folks would PM one of us! Would love to hear of some of them getting out.