ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

IT'S A BREAKING NEWS INDEED.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Sign of Success, Jul 26, 2010.

1. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

Hey by the way, thanks for giving me the opportunity to post all these videos and pictures, Marco. Please keep it up; I have lots more stuff to show :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Safe

Safe Patron

"A Fight is merely an action to convince somebody he's evil." (Ref: LRH Tape 5701c15 "Evil")

The Internet is simply a POWERFUL and extremely fast tool to communicate to massive amounts of people.

Those here use it to communicate, inform, and educate.

To use it to communicate the out-ethics and out-tech of church scientologists is a righteous act. I appreciate them for this. It shouldn't be hidden data.

I'm a scientologist (though not a church scientologist) myself and I appreciate the open communication here.

As a fellow scientologist, I urge you to read Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapter 27, "Method Used By Subject to Handle Others".

It may be the most important chapter you've ever read in scientology.

There you will see the 3 major "bands" people use to control others:

#1 - Leadership by example, cooperation, enhancing (helping) others
    #2 - Domination (Punishment Drive)
    #3 - Nullification

The primary one I see you using here is #3 ... nullification. This method of control is mostly used from the tone of Antagonism down to Covert Hostility.

The method of nullification of this group here I see you use is 1.1 nullification, you know, sorta sneaky and sly ... where one can't exactly pinpoint why they may feel bad about themselves. (Though I think anybody will have a tough time trying to nullify this group.)

Do you believe this is a positive and effective action for you to do here?

Can you name any VFP (valuable final products) by posting these type of posts here? Are you going for the number of people you can enturbulate?

As a scientologist, I implore you actually apply scientology here on this forum, such as real communication, ARC, and other basics.

When you don't, as you are not right now, you make yourself look like a bad church scientologist in the eyes of the readers here.

Is that really the PR you want for yourself and scientology?

3. Moderator 2

Moderator 2 Guest

Board rules

Please observe the board rules.

Particularly;

They apply to Scientologists as well as exes and those that have never been in.

M2

4. Safe

Safe Patron

Was the last post directed at me? Or was it just a coincidence? lol. I thought I was very mild mannered and saying the "isness" of the situation in my reply to SOS, compared to other fully antagonizing posts in this thread.

I surely wasn't trying to "feed the troll" as I was truly trying to communicate to this church scientologist by showing how they are misdirecting themselves here, and should be using basic tech to communicate, not by using antagonizing type communication.

Hopefully I may be able to reach where others may not.

5. Moderator 2

Moderator 2 Guest

I'm sorry for the apparency, it was not directed at you in any way. You have broken no rules.

BTW, welcome to the board. :)

The post was directed to the posts of the previous few pages.

6. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Moderators?

Wow, that's pretty official; Moderator 2. I didn't even know there were mods with mod sigs here. :no:

Begs the question: so where was Moderator 1 during all this? :confused2:

7. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

I think perhaps Mod1 is reserved for the really, REALLY naughty folks :)

I own a site (not Scientology related) which has well over 30 thousand registered members on its forums, and 1.5 million user posts at the last count. Like every forum on the Internet, it attracts all manner of I-have-no-life Trolls. However we don't put up with them, or let them detract from what the site is all about. Zero Troll tolerance is rule #1, and Troll accounts are deleted immediately - no exceptions. This helps to keep everyone on track and the membership happy. In my 7 years of being a site/forum admin, I've found that "Ignoring the Troll" doesn't work. Deleting the Troll does. Would you just ignore disease infested flies buzzing around your delicious cake? :)

Anyway, I think I've grown tired of fencing with Marco. Like OSA, he lacks the ability to learn by his mistakes, so I'll leave him to carry on annoying everyone here with his pro-cult advertising and lies and chewing up forum bandwidth. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YqB6d9eNq0

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  8. byte301

byte301 Crusader

God you're an idiot. Seek psychiatric help.

9. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Get some real help, clam!

Funny thing is that although psychiatry has become mostly a drug prescribing medical discipline, there is still some merit or redirection to psychologists, social workers and therapists which may help. :confused2:

Hubbard cannot be forgiven for programming so many people into thinking that he was the only answer when all he offered was hypnotic indoctrination, while at the same time demanding and frothing at the mouth over western medicine which can usually help. :unsure:

I have heard from a psychiatrist himself and three medical doctors who are friends of mine that modern psychiatry is tangled up in it's underwear trying to find and dispense the perfect anti-depressant to the throngs of patients asking for and in some cases pleading and begging for anything that will help them. :yes:

Western medicine is almost as much a cult as is the ¢o$cientology. The dogma and institutional training of doctors and practitioners has inserted some belief somewhere that we are just meat bodies that will respond, eventually, to the correct cocktail of medicines. At least that's the way it is here in Canada. The older you get the bigger your kitchen table pharmacy becomes unless you seek healthy living and perhaps even dabble in the mystical healing practices. :confused2:

I believe that they doctors have been programmed to think along the lines that the average life span of a human being is 35 years. This is artificially extended by vaccines when we are younger, medicines when we get older and surgeries when we should have been dead decades earlier. This was explained to me by a currently practicing GP doctor. :yes:

Health of the body and spiritual enlightenment and growth of our true spiritual selves is the only answer me thinks. :yes:

10. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Hi, Safe!!

I remember your posts from a little over ten years ago on a.r.s. Ppl used to compare me (unfavorably) to you. Very nice to see you posting.

11. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Patron with Honors

Is that a diagnosis? :unsure:

Well, the Holy scriptures says that's taboo.
    So you should prescribe something else. :)

What about taking off the blinders? :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  12. byte301

byte301 Crusader

So according to Mod 2 we aren't allowed to keep this troll. So be it.

13. Sign of Success

Sign of Success Patron with Honors

Hi Safe, finally a true ex-scientologist in here; you know in my experience
    to find out a real ex'scientologists in here it's like fishing in lake to find
    lobsters. (just check my "This Is a Real Ex-Scientologist" thread )

Yes I fully know Science of Survival. Unfortunately you picked me up
    as the only instigator, or even a nullificator in here.:clap::clap::clap:

Well, if you really have studied Science of Survival you should know
    that ARC and PR are two very different things!
    Also, you can't enturbolate a 1,1 or a 1.5 with "antagonism" (2,0).
    You actually get them a little up tone!:yes::yes:

Anyway I started this thread to inform people about good news! Not entheta news.
    So, Safe, wrong target if you claim to be a fellow :no:

14. Sign of Success

Hi Safe, finally a true ex-scientologist in here; you know in my experience
    to find out a real ex'scientologists in here it's like fishing in lake to find
    lobsters. (just check my "This Is a Real Ex-Scientologist" thread )

Yes I fully know Science of Survival. Unfortunately you picked me up
    as the only instigator, or even a nullificator in here.:clap::clap::clap:

Well, if you really have studied Science of Survival you should know
    that ARC and PR are two very different things!
    Also, you can't enturbolate a 1,1 or a 1.5 with "antagonism" (2,0).
    You actually get them a little up tone!:yes::yes:

Anyway I started this thread to inform people about good news! Not entheta news.
    So, Safe, wrong target if you claim to be a fellow :no:

15. Sign of Success

By TEoS:
    "I think perhaps Mod1 is reserved for the really, REALLY naughty folks

I own a site (not Scientology related) which has well over 30 thousand registered members on its forums, and 1.5 million user posts at the last count. Like every forum on the Internet, it attracts all manner of I-have-no-life Trolls. However we don't put up with them, or let them detract from what the site is all about. Zero Troll tolerance is rule #1, and Troll accounts are deleted immediately - no exceptions. This helps to keep everyone on track and the membership happy. In my 7 years of being a site/forum admin, I've found that "Ignoring the Troll" doesn't work. Deleting the Troll does. Would you just ignore disease infested flies buzzing around your delicious cake?

Anyway, I think I've grown tired of fencing with Marco. Like OSA, he lacks the ability to learn by his mistakes, so I'll leave him to carry on annoying everyone here with his pro-cult advertising and lies and chewing up forum bandwidth.
    "

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    LOL
    TEoS didn't get that Mod2 had to give a warning just because of all insults
    that TEoS was posting in here!
    Nevertheless TEoS still want MODs to know that he is an "expert" about
    forum moderation and give his "expertise" to them to delete trolls, without
    realizing that he is one of the biggest hate troll in here.:confused2::hysterical:

Yes, I know I'm the one been labeled as a troll instead.:omg:
    Being a real "ex"-scientologist and posting in here it's something that this web-forum doesn't really appreciate that much????:confused2:

16. byte301

byte301 Crusader

So you get to call us hate trolls but we have to be nice to you? Screw that.

17. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

:clapping:

18. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Where does the "Sir" actually originate? It cannot be from EIIR, so is it something granted from a TPLAC or another self-appointed Tyrant?

19. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

The mods want ALL of us to follow the rules. This can be difficult where there's provocation, but we do have the handy little report a post icon.

20. Sign of Success

BREAKING NEWS:

The Scientology Task Force of the Hamburg Interior Authority is to be closed at the end of the year
    and their hotline is to be closed starting in September. tinyurl.com/59ge3t

Ursula Caberta and David Tourezky ( tinyurl.com/2a6pjcg ) the ones behind their scam on German government have been recognized as unessential people with an hate-crimes' agenda.