ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

IT'S A BREAKING NEWS INDEED.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Sign of Success, Jul 26, 2010.

1. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

Call me what you will, but this thread has NOTHING to do with OP now.
    And I don't get it. I don't get how Internet conversations amongst Ex-Scientologists develop. Just as I couldn't understand how Internet conversations amongst Scientologists developed into something irrelevant to OP.

Is it all about:
    A: Here is the thing....
    B: No! *Here is the thing...*
    C: No! *HERE* IS THE THING!...
    A: C! The thing is that....

And so on. On and on... around in circles... Forever....

What's the point??? I don't get it.
    And, believe me, having carefully read many threads, I DID try to see whether the point and purpose been achieved or not. Most of the threads have been "loose cannons" (due to posters who tried to show their superior mind... myself included)

Do you keep convincing yourself, using agreement with others, that Scn is a scam?
    Why polls? Why more threads about the same (with different names)?

To me, Scn is BS. And it's final. I started learning about dark side of it in February, and I'm fully done with it (including its "outstanding" philosophy which was the basis of its "technology"). I want to help others. But *not* by the way of digging deeper and deeper into its dark side.

There is LIFE to be enjoyed and to be married to.

WTF?

2. Sign of Success

Sign of Success Patron with Honors

"There is LIFE to be enjoyed and to be married to."

Well said, Vadim.

3. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Words of wisdom!

"Man does not live by bread alone...:no:

He MUST have PEANUT BUTTER!" :yes::coolwink:

Brother Dave Gardner

EP

4. Sign of Success

A ten-day anti-drug marathon brought the truth about drugs to cities throughout the Netherlands. Five former addicts and two additional volunteers participated in the run, coordinated by staff of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam.

The runners want to education people about drugs. “If people really knew the truth, they would not start. It is important to for them to see how much harm drugs cause,” said Merel Remmerswaal, Social Reform Director of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam and spokesperson for the marathon.

Cities visited included Lemmer, Horn, Lelystad, Almere, Amsterdam, Medemblik and Urk.

tinyurl.com/2cxj7s2

5. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

The text below was written by a fake Scientologist.

|
    |
    V

6. Sign of Success

Well, I posted the link. I don't know if that journalist is a fake scientologist:whistling::whistling:

7. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

|
    |
    V

8. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Given that Amsterdam already has the most effective and reliable policies for dealing with the social problem known as "drug abuse", I wouldn't have even bothered following the link.

9. Sign of Success

According to Alexa dot com, SCN website has increased his already high traffic by 49% just in the last 3 months!
    That's a huge increase!:omg::omg:

10. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

|
    |
    V

11. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

From Alexa:
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/scientology.org

12. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

Plus, according to the latest up-to-date Alexa stats, the site is actually losing people and hits :)

Marco fails yet again. How very predictable :)

13. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow - a marathon of 7 people needs it own Spokesperson?

"Coordinated by the staff of the Church of Scientology of Amsterdam".

WTF?

Well, it's a better showing than they get on course! :D

14. byte301

byte301 Crusader

It's just so damn sad L. Ron Hubbard isn't around to be the key note speaker for these events. He was too fat to be a runner but he knew all about drugs first hand. That's how he "researched" the OTEE levels! What a speech he could have made!

Plus he could have stocked up his drug cabinet while in Amsterdam.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010