What's new

ITS COMING! Protest [melb] 18th September (now is the time to step up)

gridlock

Patron
We need you more than ever ex-scn.
You know the way things are these days better than anyone else, and how important it is to show our distaste for the crimes of the cult.
You know first hand how important it is for people to go out there and educate others so no one else gets dragged in.
You know first hand how important it is for people to sow the seeds of doubt into the minds of those trapped in the cult, so they will question their reality, and see how they're being tricked by the CoS.

We need you now more than ever.

So:

On September 18th, 2010, we're having another protest here in Melbourne. One which we hope will be bigger and better than ever.
The interest in it so far has been tremendous, the last few protests have gone better than ever before and the pressure is mounting. We must keep momentum.

--
12.00 - Meet at Flinders Street Station (under the clocks)
12.30 - Begin Protesting (handing out fliers, getting signatures for our petitions, etc)
01.00 (Estimated) - Move To Bourke Street Mall (hand out more fliers, get more petitions signed, have speeches)
03.00 (Estimated) - Move To The Church of Scientology (cnr. flinders lane and russell street) (speeches here! chanting, protesting, keep the cult SHUT DOWN for the next few hours as we protest, and party away!)

we need you guys.
but if you can't come, tell EVERYONE you know in Melbourne to go.

facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144853052214451&ref=mf

we NEED you.

remember: all it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll be there in spirit but the rest of me is in warmer climes. :D

Have a great raid and I hope some exes turn up too.:thumbsup:

gridlock

Patron
I hope some turn up too!

They don't even need to tell us their exes, but if they come, that'd be great.

To any exes who do want to come; if you want to do a speech either at Bourke Street Mall or The Church of Scientology, just let me know.
You're more than welcome!

Also; anyone who reads this, please invite as many people as you can to it; tell as many people as you can, please help in what ever way you can to make this bigger and better than ever.