It's official! David Miscaviage is stepping down & Tom Cruise is stepping up. COB

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, my bad, I was having a day-dream when the body thetans in my hands took to typing my day-dream out.

It's not that far fetched however. David Miscaviage is on his way out. That is for certain. And the leading replacements are Tom Cruise, Marty Rathbun, Helluvahoax, and, well, me. Personally I think I have the inside track, but Tom, Marty and Helluvahoax are not to be underestimated in terms of their leadership prowess.

Let me just say if I am destined to be the new COB of Scientology Inc. (et al) my first action will be to nominate Helluvahoax as my V-COB in charge of everything, except the money. And if Helluvahoax wants to appoint Sneakster as his body guard, that's ok by me.

And before you laugh at this post may I remind you there are a number of openings at RTC that I myself, will be filling. Any rude comments in response to this post will result in your elimination from my consideration.

Life is good, in Scientologyville.

Mojo

ps: Tony Ortega has already locked up the top spot for public spokesman. So don't even go there.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
My old friend Mojo!

Oh, how I've missed you!

I reckon you've been busy with your COB hatting, etc. - big boots to fill.

I do think there is definitely a spot for Donald Trump in the Scilon hierarchy - perhaps he could be the new LRH since hisself has not yet found fit to reappear to the fatefull and lead on MacDuff* to Target 2.

And who would know better than Trump how to extract any remaining dough from the dopes on Target 1.

Your thoughts?

Misquote: “Lead on, Macduff”
Actual Quote: “Lay on, Macduff, and damned be him who first cries ‘Hold! enough!’”

The misquote here suggests that Macbeth wants Macduff to begin moving in to fight. The actual quote is more emphatic, and shows us that Macbeth wants Macduff to begin fighting immediately.

Last edited: